X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Romania-Macedonia Live in Austria

Warrior, Whats the go with Goran Maznov is he playing? Its going to be a great hitout, lets see how our lads hold up for this one.

Makalek, Whats your tip for this one? It might be too close to call actually.
    Last edited by Prolet; 06-01-2010, 11:49 PM.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • makalek
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Warrior, Whats the go with Goran Maznov is he playing? Its going to be a great hitout, lets see how our lads hold up for this one.

I never bet on games involving Macedonia. They are a Jekyll and Hyde kind of team as they are able to get draws against football powerhouses in England and Netherlands and then lose to lowly Andorra. FFM is corrupt and I just don't feel comfortable betting with how many times FFM has been accused of match fixing. Romania has been in bad form recently so it could go either way.

As for Goran Maznov, he is currently out with a serious knee injury. Our strikers for this game are Ivan Trickovski, Dusan Savic, Mensur Kurtisi, Stevica Ristic, Agim Ibraimi, and Baze Ilijoski.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Makalek, Whos Baze Iljoski?? I've never heard of him before is he a young kid?

I think we got our act together since that loss to Andorra, we lost to a few Slatkari and Pozarnikari all amateurs. We're playing with alot of inexperienced strikers, the person i really dont like in our side is Velice Shumulikoski the sooner they get rid of him the better. He is the biggest hack in our team.

Also i thik this is the final game for Goce Sedloski, it will be his 101 game only the 13th ever Balkan player to reach that milestone. I think there are 4 Romanians who are ahead of him, including Gjorgje Hagi thats on the list.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makalek
        • Apr 2010

Makalek, Whos Baze Iljoski?? I've never heard of him before is he a young kid?

I think we got our act together since that loss to Andorra, we lost to a few Slatkari and Pozarnikari all amateurs. We're playing with alot of inexperienced strikers, the person i really dont like in our side is Velice Shumulikoski the sooner they get rid of him the better. He is the biggest hack in our team.

Also i thik this is the final game for Goce Sedloski, it will be his 101 game only the 13th ever Balkan player to reach that milestone. I think there are 4 Romanians who are ahead of him, including Gjorgje Hagi thats on the list.
        Baze Ilijoski is 25 and plays for Macedonian club Metalurg. He played in the game against Azerbaijan and he was awful. To be honest with you, the only reason he was called up is to increase his market value by being on the national team so Metalurg can get some money for him. FFM continues to waste opportunities and instead of calling up some youngsters who actually have talent and helping them gain some exposure, they call up a 25 year old who has no future with the national team.

The midfield in general is a huge liability. Our three starters Sumulikoski, Filip Despotovski, and Slavco Georgievski are not even regulars for their club teams yet they are starters for us. We must continue our efforts to get Aleksandar Ignjovski and Pajtim Kasami. Ignjovski is very talented and born in Serbia but he has Macedonian descent so he can play for us and Kasami is 18 years old and very close to joining Serie A team Palermo. He was born in Macedonia but moved to Switzerland and played for the Swiss U-17 team which won the U-17 world cup. He also spent a year in the Lazio youth system and is a good friend of Pandev so Pandev needs to talk to him and get him to play for Macedonia. Just like Pandev, he got his contract with Lazio terminated.

Comment

• makalek
          • Apr 2010

BTW, you guys need to see the goal scored by Natasa Andonova in the U-19 Women's Championship which is being held in Macedonia. It was not a good tournament for us as we got outscored 1:19 but that one goal was a beauty.

Here is video of the goal from FFM's website:

ФФМ - Фудбалска Федерација на Македонија

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Prolet, i never knew Romanians and Macedonians lived in Austria. Do you have figures on how many?
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Sumolikoski doesnt even have a club at the moment, he is just a hack.

I agree with you we need midfielders, dont warry about Ignjovski his father is from Stari Kraj however he made it clear that he wont represent Macedonia. There is no international future for him because Serbia has 10 other players that play in his position but i guess he is still 17 and has a long time to improve.

Makalek, This is why we need Midfielders like Panche Kjumbev and Vlade Lazarevski now with Gjurovski we are not so bad but it is a wary i agree with you. Panche Kjumbev is good when we play a more defensive game, perferably against a stronger oponent.

Whats your opinion on Vlatko Grozdanovski?

Comment

• Warrior
                • Jan 2010

My understanding is that Jonuz is not a great fan of Maznov and i dont think he will get too many call ups. He might be injured now, but I dont think he is in the coaches plans. He was the first dropped when Jonuz took over.

The best we can hope for is a draw, but i think we might cop a loss, the second tier players will get a run and i am not sure if they are up to standard.

Although my hope is for Maco to win!!

What is the link Prolet for the game?

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Bill, They play in Austria, i think on the same ground as the match with Azerbaijan. And i mean live as in a live broadcast. Vo Zivo

Holly shit, what a quality goal that is. Has to be up there with the very best scored.

Comment

• Warrior
                    • Jan 2010

I agree with you we need midfielders, dont warry about Ignjovski his father is from Stari Kraj however he made it clear that he wont represent Macedonia. There is no international future for him because Serbia has 10 other players that play in his position but i guess he is still 17 and has a long time to improve.

Makalek, This is why we need Midfielders like Panche Kjumbev and Vlade Lazarevski now with Gjurovski we are not so bad but it is a wary i agree with you. Panche Kjumbev is good when we play a more defensive game, perferably against a stronger oponent.

They are midfielders?? Since when?

Both of them are full backs and not good enough for the NT. Lazarevski has one of the worst ball controls that i have see, but he tries.

Comment

• makalek
                      • Apr 2010

Vlatko plays as more of a winger for his club team but Jonuz continues to prefer the starting midfield of Shumi, Despotovski, and Georgievski. Also Despotovski currently doesn't have a team. His contract with Vorskla Poltava expired this summer and he did an interview on their website that he will be leaving the team. After Shumi got let go by Preston North End, he was training with Leeds United but no word on whether they will sign him. On Despotovski, I haven't heard anything. I just saw on a forum that a team from Azerbaijan is interested in him and had scouts at the Azerbaijan/Macedonia game but that would be a disaster move for his career to play in such a weak league.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Kjumbev is a defensive midfielder, Lazarevski has been used on the wing before. He is not much of a defender even though he's played at the back. I like Lazarevski because he has a good cross on him.

Goran Maznov is much better then alot of strikers, he is quick and he's scored goals against quality opposition like Turkey and Croatia. He is a bit of a stofty though, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Bill, They play in Austria, i think on the same ground as the match with Azerbaijan. And i mean live as in a live broadcast. Vo Zivo

Holly shit, what a quality goal that is. Has to be up there with the very best scored.
                          Ohhhhh thats what you meant, ....my bad

Actualy, that was what i first thought you meant, but could not see anything posted regarding where, when, what channel or site etc. So i then asumed you were talking about Macedonian residents in Austria. lol

Prolet, i'm only playing with yah. But if you are going to open a thread about this game in particulor, it would be handy and apropriate to suply this "Live from Austria" info.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Prolet, i never knew Romanians and Macedonians lived in Austria. Do you have figures on how many?

Bill, 13,696-15,000 Macedonians in Austria.
                            29,044 Romanians in Austria.
                            That is a good number of Macedonians.
                            And i tip Macedonia.
                            Napred Makedonija!
                            Last edited by Daniel the Great; 06-02-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Makalek, Gjoko Hadzievski was in Baku, he coached their team and he was even the Azerbaijan national coach. They are paying alot of money there, Artim Shakiri and Goce Hristov played in the league there just like in Uzbekistan where Rivaldo plays and Luis Filippe Scolari is coaching.

Comment

Working...
                              X