Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Prolet when will Albania recognize Macedonia? Why cant they be fair i mean we took a big risk and recognized kosovo?

Prolet are the authorities in albania still denying macedonians from learning macedonian like those youtube videos showed us?

Prolet its great that some albanians in albania are giving Thaci a slap on the wrist but where were they in 2001 to pull their people in line? They seemed pretty quit then, maybe the prospect of getting more land and resources shut them up......

The albanians in albania are much more better human beings then the gheg bastards in kosovo and macedonia, but in they end they are still one of the four wolves, licking their lips while staring at macedonia....

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Big Bad Sven, Vrana na Vrana Oci ne mu vadi

They say that only 5000 Macedonians live in the Golo Brdo region, i think we should match them on that department. If there are only 5000 Macedonians in Albania then there are 5000 Albanians in Macedonia i think thats fair. Lets have Macedonian Flags being hung up in Albanian Institutions if this doesnt happen then we should take the Albanians flags down what do you say?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Do you seriously think that will be allowed prolet? Macedonian flags being hung in mala prespa?
        I say take down the Albanian flags in RoM
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          I must say i respect some of the Albanian nauchnici and just look at how they view Menduh Taci. This actually changes my view on the Albanians in Albania and its clear that the changes made by Gruevski are praised by our neighbors.

Mentor Mazarko actually praises Gruevski for having the guts to ask Greece about our minority in Egejska Makedonija, he also praises him for tackling corruption which is something the Albanian Government has failed to do. Menduh Taci continues to embarrass himself to the people of Albania.

YouTube - ‪Intelektualcite od Albanija go kritikuvaat Menduh Taci.‬‏
          Still on the loose. I hope time doesn't heal ALL wounds ??
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
            Thaci needs to be charged for crimes against the Republic of Macedonia, having openly stated that he is working towards Macedonia's destruction. What more evidence do they need to get rid of him?
            The kind of admissions that he has made openly and publicly indicates a clear intent to bring about the destruction of our country.

Comment

Working...
            X