X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Menduh Taci gets slaughtered again on Albanian Television in Albania

I must say i respect some of the Albanian nauchnici and just look at how they view Menduh Taci. This actually changes my view on the Albanians in Albania and its clear that the changes made by Gruevski are praised by our neighbors.

Mentor Mazarko actually praises Gruevski for having the guts to ask Greece about our minority in Egejska Makedonija, he also praises him for tackling corruption which is something the Albanian Government has failed to do. Menduh Taci continues to embarrass himself to the people of Albania.

YouTube - Intelektualcite od Albanija go kritikuvaat Menduh Taci.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

this is great.. He must feel like a pieace of shit...
    Can we get a English translation...
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

The title of this thread is misleading. I read it literally and got far too excited.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Rogi, The guy gives him a lecture and Tachi says he cant handle it

We saw Similar footage before.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Yeah I know, but slaughtered has a different meaning in my mind.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

You're right Rogi

I meant slaughtered diplomatically, not physically.

Watch the clip its fantastic, the guy from Albania is brilliant.

Comment

• Coolski
              • Sep 2008

Thaci needs to be charged for crimes against the Republic of Macedonia, having openly stated that he is working towards Macedonia's destruction. What more evidence do they need to get rid of him?
              - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
              - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Coolski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                Yeah I know, but slaughtered has a different meaning in my mind.
                I know what you mean Rogi...
                - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Well Said Bushav, i think they should put him on trial for high treason

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Well Said Bushav, i think they should put him on trial for high treason
                    Proletche
                    Skip the trial brate, straight to the execution!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Makedonche, We are a democratic country after all LOL

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

Albanin Intellectuals in Albania and Albanian Society is seperate and Idellogically different to Albanians in Kosovo and the Republic I have always said that Albania is generations ahead of Greece.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Makedonche, We are a democratic country after all LOL

Proletche,
                          Yeah you are right we are a democracy, so I propose we hang him and then have the trial after, just to be democratic! lol
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonec
                            • Apr 2009

When I saw the heading "Menduh Taci gets slaughtered again on Albanian Television in Albania" I was hoping it was in a literal way.
                            И ако треба, крв ќе пролева, за нашта Македонија

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

We have the Gegi and the Toski, two different peoples.

Makedonec, Whats your opinion on the way Menduh Tachi's behavior on that Albanian show?

Comment

Working...
                              X