X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Did you even bother to watch the video again. It is him look at his face and cloths. The point you imply in your post is if the guy is subdued and handcuffed it should be the end of it. If this is your position then you are an idiot. The kure throws something from inside the door then steps out to pick up what looks like a stone and throws it. If he hit a cop in the head and killed him then its ok to beat him but if he misses then just arrest him. You’re an idiot. He lost his rights the moment he threw a lethal weapon. If someone swung a knife at you and missed would you not want to slit his thought just for trying. It his actions that escalated the situation. It is his actions that lost him his rights. Did you ever tell your family of cops they’re wrong.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
      Did you even bother to watch the video again. It is him look at his face and cloths. The point you imply in your post is if the guy is subdued and handcuffed it should be the end of it. If this is your position then you are an idiot. The kure throws something from inside the door then steps out to pick up what looks like a stone and throws it. If he hit a cop in the head and killed him then its ok to beat him but if he misses then just arrest him. You’re an idiot. He lost his rights the moment he threw a lethal weapon. If someone swung a knife at you and missed would you not want to slit his thought just for trying. It his actions that escalated the situation. It is his actions that lost him his rights. Did you ever tell your family of cops they’re wrong.
      I am not sure who the idiot is here but it ain't me hun. The use of force needs to be under control, if an officer of the law cannot control his rage and the force he uses than he doesn't deserve the job. The guy was handcuffed, held by two officers and kicked repetedly in the body and head, if you think that is right than I think you should seek some professional help. That amount of violence is not right pa ako sakas na glava odi. that office is an embaressment to the badge he carries. He should be jailed. The guy will be prosecuted and jailed/fined depends on the crime and I am all up for that. If he deserves jail than fine. He DID NOT DESERVE that sort of beating and there is no EXCUSE for that sort of force. The police offices is just a coward and i think he should either be suspended or the guys family should revenge the attack. Maybe get two cousins to hold him down and kick him to death. He threw a rock right and the officer replyed with 100 times more force and you think it's right? you think beating a human being like that is justice? You are fucked up mate in the head if you think it's right to kick someone like that defensless. Totaly fucked up. In civilized countries and worlds even animals are not treated like that.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Me nasmej so tvojot koment.hahaha ako sakas na glava odi. I would never be hit by a Macedonian cop in Macedonia because I would have respect for them and would never try and knock one of their heads off and a few other reasons.

It is this attitude of what can they do to me but arrest me that makes people think they can use dangerous force against cops with relative impunity. Had he hit one in the face and killed the cop I am sure the cops mother crying over his grave would not be thinking at least the cop didn’t use excessive force.hahaha if it takes a thumping to get it through their thick heads not to use potentially lethal force against cops good on the cops and maybe he and others will think twice next time.

Throwing a rock which could kill is not less than the limited beating he got. Watch the video again and count the amount of time he was beaten. Very little. Very restrained cops. He ceased to be just a human being the moment he threw a potentially lethal missile. Your comments make me wonder if you are from a cop family. He might be defenseless when he was handcuffed but not when he threw the rock. If he wanted to be treated civilly then he should have behave such towards the cops. A potential murderer deserves what he got and more.

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

If you noticed the people on the roof they were holding something but the video never showed anything prolly to editing?
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• 777Bitola
            • Sep 2009

I agree with Ozi here, he attemped to injure the cop and the cop retaliated to the attack on him. If he was smart he would know not to mess with the law, it wasn't like they attacked him for no reason he did something to provoke it and the responce wasn't to severe. He knew the consequences yet still did it. They didn't kill the guy, or give him injuries that can't recover. Good job on the police for getting this obviously violent man off the streets. If he would throw something at the police imagine what he would do to regular people.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I actually have not watched the video yet. Sorry. But if the man was cuffed, the fight should have been over. Plain and simple. If it was me, I would have cuffed him later
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Also he is resisting arrest as they are trying to handcuff this suspect, he is trying to fight them off from handcuffing him.
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, In the normal civilized countries they will take them out the back and belt them till they cant feel their legs anymore. "Tepanje do poseruvanje" if they are prepared to hit a sluzbeno lice then they should bare the consequences. Ne velat za arno kjutekot od rajot e izmislen. You should ask the coppers in the UK what they would do if somebody throws a brick at them, i think these people here got off lightly.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

the cops i have met in macedonia didnt deserve any respect. they were mostly arrogant and abusive corrupt and violent. thats not what the role of police should be anywhere in the world including macedonia

Comment

Working...
                    X