X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Police brutality yet again in macedonia

Two holding him and third officer hiting him so pendrak. I wonder how they sleep at night. Oh and Prolet stop explaining and looking for excuses. Also for everyone;s info Bansko has a lot of Romi.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Are these people in custody Kosovo? The one guy in the video you could see picking up a brick before they detained them. Jankovski i dont mean to be rude but are you anti-macedonian on all issues?
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• 777Bitola
      • Sep 2009

Yeah, just from me looking at some threads i see Jankvoska complains and whines about everything in Macedonia. In America, police taze anything they can get their hands on including the elderly and they are alotted to do so. This video doesn't work for me so i can't tell the severeity of the beaten but in some instants its acceptable if they won't comply with you'r orders.
      Last edited by 777Bitola; 05-18-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Makedonetz, Bitola77

Jankovska is a very passionate person when it comes to Macedonian people and the way they are treated, particularly by any government institutions/departments, her posts aren't anti macedonian they are anti violence, anti corruption etc. I read her posts and it shows me she speaks from the heart with a genuine concern for Macedonians well being, justice and fairness. I'm sure you will both agree there is little of the latter in ROM currently, with corruption, nepotism and betrayal around every corner. Things have improved substantially but there is still a long way to go before you can say there is democracy/equality for all in ROM.

So pochit
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
          Are these people in custody Kosovo? The one guy in the video you could see picking up a brick before they detained them. Jankovski i dont mean to be rude but are you anti-macedonian on all issues?

Absolutely not, Jankovska is fiercely patriotic and a fighter for human rights, and anti-violence . She is a beautiful soul and if everyone had her spirit amongst the powers to be The Repblic of Macedonia would not be neck deep in shit when if comes to the high unemployment and living conditions for her beloved citizens. You really do have her values totally misconstrued
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by 777Bitola View Post
            Yeah, just from me looking at some threads i see Jankvoska complains and whines about everything in Macedonia. In America, police taze anything they can get their hands on including the elderly and they are alotted to do so. This video doesn't work for me so i can't tell the severeity of the beaten but in some instants its acceptable if they won't comply with you'r orders.
            Bitola 77, please read my post I have answered on Jankovska to Makedonetz. Whining is something that some of you do very well, she is a staunch supporter, and very passionate for the Macedonian people's sub standard living conditions
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Bitla777 and Makedonec, Jankovska is a good friend of mine and she is very passionate and patriotic about certain things, she doesnt stand nepravda and you cant blame her for that. I do think the police went over the top, they should have restrained them there was more of them to begin with but these workers were clearly using force too. Its an unfortunate incident, i dont even know where Bansko is i know there is a Ski Center Bansko in Pirinska Makedonija but i didnt know there was one around the Strumica region.

Jankovska, You are a strumicka snaa, whats the current situation there? My understanding is the place was a divo gradba and the bulduzher wanted to destroy the place.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

jankovska loves macedonia as much and more than most of us on this forum and i for one believe the true patriots are those who critizise the negative aspects of ones own culture and nation, and thats exactly how i see jankovska posts.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

I can be branded a negative person, a whining crying little baby and whatever not but I will not stay silent when something is wrong. I love my country, I love Macedonia but sprinkles of sugar on top of all the nasty things is not helping anyone. People in Macedonia are treated shit by everyone because they have long learned how to be the victim and bare it all, be it from the Ottomans, or the Serbs, the Bulgarians, the Greeks or even the Macedonians, our gov, our police. The guy threw a brick fine, arrest him, prosecute him but you can not excuse two officers holding him down and a third hitting him. NO EXCUSE! You say in America they do this all the time, who said that I am not against what they do in America? I am against any unjustice in the world, be it Macedonia or America or Britain and I always stand for justice. Only by admiting what is shit in our system and working on improving it is going to take our country where we all want to see it, by covering and turning a blind eye will not. EVER.
                  Prolet, Bansko is a selo in Strumicko (Car Samuil hotel) is in Bansko. It's mainly zemjodelci and ALOT of Romi. This zadruga was build a while ago as far as I am aware and there are ways to deal with things. If someone tried to hit an officer should go to jail. But having three people beating the hell out of a guy who is probably trying to save his bread just because they can is in no acceptable anywhere in the world.

Also funny how every time there is no answer and the prove is there Jankovska is to blame. I didn't make those officers go beat the shit out of that guy, they did it. I just showed you the video. Shall we just ignore it and pretend it's all fine?

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

well said nasha always speak your mind

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Полицијата во Банско ги пречекори овластувањата - невладините нудат помош
                      По вчерашните нереди во Банско, еден е приведен, а двајца полицајци полесно се повредени. Полицијата се уште работи на целосно расчистување на случајот. Ситуацијата во оранжериите денеска е мирна, информира нашиот дописник.
                      Општината до сега неколку пати годинава неуспешно се обидуваше да го урне нелегалниот објект.

Неколку граѓански асоцијации кои се дел од проектот за поддршка на човековите права, денеска најостро го осудија пречекорувањето на полициските овластувања во вчерашните нереди во оранжериите во Банско. Во заедничкото соопштение на здруженијата се вели дека на снимките кои синоќа беа прикажани на неколку национални телевизии јасно се гледа како полициските службеници ги пречекоруваат своите овластувања и користат сила откако е совладан отпорот на лица кои протестираат за рушење на овие објекти.
                      Здруженијата на граѓани побараа од Секторот за внатрешна контрола при МВР да го истражат случајот на полициското дејствување и да го казнат полицаецот кој, како што се гледа на снимките, со тупаници и клоци удира еден од протестантите кој е совладан и со лисици на рацете.

Објектот во оранжериите во Банско се изградени пред 33 години, а е адаптиран пред пет години. Вработените не дозволуваат да се урне и бараат негова легализација затоа што оттаму обезбедуваат егзистенција околу 200 семејства. Од општината велат дека објектот не може да се легализира и мора да се руши.

Здруженијата на граѓани кои се дел од проектот за поддршка на човековите права ги повикаа граѓаните кои сметаат дека им се повредени правата при оваа полициска акција да се пријават на бесплатниот телефонски број 0800 11 333 каде можат да побараат бесплатна правна и финансиска помош за лекарска документација.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

33 years and now it's illegal?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, The Police in Istocna Makedonija have always been more brutal, its been like this for years. They hit first and ask questions later, i do think its cowardly to hit somebody when they are on the ground help up by two other people. I just think that these people who hit sluzbeni lica should also bear the consequences aswell.

Jankovska, Do you think it ok to hit a Sluzbeno Lice?
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Jankovska, The Police in Istocna Makedonija have always been more brutal, its been like this for years. They hit first and ask questions later, i do think its cowardly to hit somebody when they are on the ground help up by two other people. I just think that these people who hit sluzbeni lica should also bear the consequences aswell.

Jankovska, Do you think it ok to hit a Sluzbeno Lice?
                          Of course I don't, I think I stated that earlier in my post. But there are ways and means and I even understand self defence, if the police officer was attacked and so on. Having two officers hold someone to the ground and a third kicking him over and over again is in no way accaptable. I'd like to see this coward suspended, charged and locked up. These people were protecting their bread for their families. I am all for law and justice but the Macedonian police is brutal and something must be done. People need to raise their voices against unjustice and must stop being afraid of our police. You are right, the police in Western Macedonia doesn't behave like this. I have seen this people, probably even spoken to some, I have been between them and felt everything they are going through. If they broke the law charge them, beating them so much is unacceptable.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Jankovska me thinks thou protests too much. Poor person being hit on the ground. Boo hoo. The video uses selective framing. Notice how the kure comes out of the door and picks up something like a stone then the camera pulls back sharply to disguise his actions then skips a frame - why to hide him throwing it - then zooms in on him being dragged aside and being beaten. GOOD ON THE COPS. They showed amazing restraint. If I was a cop and someone threw a stone at me I would crack his scull. What do you think a stone in the head is going to do to a cop. Even if someone misses it does not mean they are less guilty. A cousin of mine was a cop once and I’ll never forget his golden rule poarno e majkamu da placi na grobot negov odsto majkami na mojot. Enough said. Watch the video again. Does anyone ever think poor cops and the difficulties they face. And you ask how do they sleep at night. The video is by a1 no wonder they would use selective framing. Cant show the brajka doing anything wrong against the cops. The old media saying never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Ruso da ne imas nesto kaleso sto I branis na sekoje.

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                              Jankovska me thinks thou protests too much. Poor person being hit on the ground. Boo hoo. The video uses selective framing. Notice how the kure comes out of the door and picks up something like a stone then the camera pulls back sharply to disguise his actions then skips a frame - why to hide him throwing it - then zooms in on him being dragged aside and being beaten. GOOD ON THE COPS. They showed amazing restraint. If I was a cop and someone threw a stone at me I would crack his scull. What do you think a stone in the head is going to do to a cop. Even if someone misses it does not mean they are less guilty. A cousin of mine was a cop once and I’ll never forget his golden rule poarno e majkamu da placi na grobot negov odsto majkami na mojot. Enough said. Watch the video again. Does anyone ever think poor cops and the difficulties they face. And you ask how do they sleep at night. The video is by a1 no wonder they would use selective framing. Cant show the brajka doing anything wrong against the cops. The old media saying never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Ruso da ne imas nesto kaleso sto I branis na sekoje.
                              Two cops are holding a guy down and the third is beating the shit out of him, if you think that's right than i am glad you are not in charge of justice and you are not a cop. Why should I feel sorry for them, they get paid for what they do, they chose a job, a career and they are trained to dela with all sorts of situations. Therefore nothing to feel sorry for them. If he was attacked by someone than he has every right to use force but not go kill the guy. There is a limit to everything and our cops don't know what that means.
                              A boy got chased of by the Alfi and drowned but who gives a shit, he was a Roma boy.
                              Crazy, uncontrolable beatings have been reported on many many ocassions so no I don't think i protest to much, I think people don't protests enough. Everyone who will attack a police office MUST face the law, doesn't mean they must face three people beating them so badly or face death in some cases. It is not accaptable, it is not human and it is my beliefs as to how humans should be treated. This guy is a selanin who is trying to save his leb, he threw something towards the cop (if it was him) and once he was handcuffed he should have been taken to jail, right? Why beat him up so badly? I think this officer should not just be suspended, I think he should be held down while he gets a good beating to see what it feels like. He is a coward and an animal and I am ashamed to be praising people like that. I come from a family of police officers and I will speak against any who use such force when it's not needed. THis officer deserves nothing but a good punishment.
                              If you think good on the cops than I will just say that you are not in touch with reality and how people are treated in the hands of the officers in the Eastern part of Macedonia.
                              Last edited by Jankovska; 05-21-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X