• Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

I like it.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

This is probably my favourite place for Burek. Its right in the centre of Rockdale.

There is also another new Macedonian bakery that has been opened on the Hume Highway in Yagoona. This one is a lot closer to home for me and they sell some fine burek which I have nearly every second week
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Macedonian Sun
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
        Thanks Lion, I totally forgot about the place in Kogorah. It's pretty nice.

Europe Grill is owned by a Bosnian lady, isn't it? I have only been here once but a dinner for two cost us $200+. F that for a joke.
        Hi, went there four years ago, four of us ate sarmi, bop, kremenadlie, lpece, vio, se se se for about 120 bucks. Did you order a whole svince, lol.

The food was quite nice and our american/aussie friends were very impressed with the food.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          Makedonska Kyka

Macedonian House Restaurant
          244 Rocky Point Road, Ramsgate NSW

Restaurants Australia. Search for restaurants by chef hat awards, cuisine and location. View restaurant reviews and menus.

Haven't been there but I here it's ok...
          Some Photo's

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Latest Update on Makedonska Kyka

Posted in FB 7th of Feb 2013
            Quote:
            To all our valued customers and fb friends , Since our opening when we were used to be called Antico Portobelo we have expirienced a number of problems with our Greek landlord. Soon after taking over Portobelo it was always our intention to rename our restaurant Macedonian House, however we faced major issue with our Greek landlord whom was stronlgy opposed to our renaming of the restourant. After a legal battle we have prevailed . The last couple of months we brought to the attention to our landlord a number of issues regarding water leakages and electrical problems. Again our complaints have fallen on deaf ears. Work cover, Rockdale City Council, NSW fire and Energy Australia were involved and issued improvement notices. Whilst these repairs were carried out by the landlord and we have been away from Sydney it was brought to our attention that a " for lease " sign was displayed on our front door without our concent as we have a legal binding lease with the landlord. Our lawyers have acted on our behalf and this meter it will be going back to Supreme Court. We would like to apologize to all our customers and friends for any inconvinience caused during this time. We will not tolerate any kind of discrimination or racism towards us Macedonians from our Greek landlord and that is why we have taken a stand on behalf of all of us. Hope to see you all soon at our reopening. We will keep you informed

greek landlord evicting or putting conditions to rename the Restaurant so it not be called Macedonia....
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

The Great Balkan Cuisine
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

222 Railway Parade Kogarah, NSW

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Kapital Kogarah
                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

The Great Balkan Restaurant is right next to Kapital
                Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 08-14-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

there are e couple of restaurants .Eurogrill in newtown .& Makedonska kujna at sansouci.THere is one off the kogara railway name?
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X