Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Julie i dont think so youtube and you will see clips of their training. The tension i guess is high, i hope we can win by using our voice if we can i hope by gospod we get what we want. A united macedonia raspukala charnija
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Makedonetz my Macedonian is a bit limited. What is a charnija.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Ozimak Charnija= Mountain
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

orry typo charnija planina peices of mountain
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Dimo, Macedonia has already signed away its territorial aspirations. Its constitution already states this. Your greatest fears are already realised.

The Macedonian region in Greece will never be given up by Greece. It needs it to help pay back the money it has begged for as recently as yesterday. It is the most productive region of Greece. All we can realistically demand is rights for Macedonians in the region and restitution for previous injustices.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

Risto that is correct, let us regain our nationality in Greece over time we will build churches, learn our language in schools and like the sands of time greek propaganda will wash away exposing the macedonian truth that they buried.
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Mastika
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                And one more thing i do not know much about this Bucharest treaty, i know it was the agreement of the division of Macedonia but has it got documents or anything like that that prove that Macedonia must be reunited in 100 years ? and that of course is in the year 2013.
                Umm, the Treaty of Bucharest has no expiry date. It is only invalidated if another treaty superceded it. If the parts of Macedonia had been leased to the prevailing countries (in this case the Balkan league) then there would be some time limit (eg. 100 years), Macedonia however was not leased.

I am sure that we all want Macedonia to be reunited, but this is not happening. Instead of political unification we need to aim for the cultural and social unification of the ethnic Macedonian people throughout all of Macedonia. Unless local political and cultural unity occurs then the Macedonian cause will not suceed.

Dimo I will ask you a question. If tomorrow Aegean Macedonia joins the Republic of Macedonia we will gain c.250,000 ethnic Macedonians and c.2,000,000 Greeks. Please tell me what a United Macedonia will do with these c.2,000,000 Greeks?, when our country already has problems with c.350,000 Albanians.

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Dimo unfortunately United Macedonia is considered as irredentist nationalistic concept to the world so if a politician was to even mention something like that they would be considered as some kind of ultra nationalist and you don't want that.
                  Well that is true, but who cares it is a construct invested by CNN and BBC in the mid 90's I bet there even is a Wikipedia entry to the cyrno History of the term. But American and British War imperialists are War Hawks right Fighters for all our Freedom

Look at Israelis’ they really believe that the mount must return and all Jewish lands to Jerusalem

And the fact the Macedonians really have an deserved opp know since we are in a monumental race to debate over our Identity in this sic Name talk fest

Why shouldn’t anyone be opening the archives of the Treaty, Turkey will aid that with glee

I would like a Macedonian Minor Party to then present it to those filthy hypocrites of the EU who dishonour us with every bleeding Word whilst bailing out the Neo-Hellenes without a single pre-condition

But as I said there are no Macedonian Patriots anymore

2013 the year Vulgars and Neo-Hellenes should be reminded of

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

Dimo I will ask you a question. If tomorrow Aegean Macedonia joins the Republic of Macedonia we will gain c.250,000 ethnic Macedonians and c.2,000,000 Greeks. Please tell me what a United Macedonia will do with these c.2,000,000 Greeks?, when our country already has problems with c.350,000 Albanians.
                    Wishfull thinking but if the United Ststes supported the Republic to extend it borders as it does Isreal as a Major FP shift of Wasighton then in the theater of War anything is possible.

I would gladly like to see Greeks and Vulgars sent to the sea.

I know this is pie in the sky seems about as achivable as well anything impossible, but hope and ask for it our Lands are occupied and that will never change if u just accept it.
                    Last edited by Frank; 04-24-2010, 08:27 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

Working...
                    X