X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIMO
    • Apr 2010

macedonian politicians are sheep

Politicians in macedonia are more concerned about eu, nato, name dispute and name negotations what concerns me more than anything is that there is no mention of 2013 around the corner, nothing about calling for a united macedonia. No commitet, no nothing. What a shame.
    OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Agreed Dimo. But unfortunately if anyone from the Diaspora says anything like that, we are considered to be crazy nationalists who don't know what it is like to live there.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DIMO
      • Apr 2010

Risto, what are we to do, the truth is the truth, vardar is only one part of macedonia. Today in 2010 we have macedonians living under occupation, as for living there, they have the albanians crawling down their back, the macedonians in vardar should be lobying for a united macedonian more than anyone.
      OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Sheep? That's awfully polite and a huge understatement of what they really are.

Comment

• DIMO
          • Apr 2010

Im afraid of one thing our goverment agreeing to a name change and the new agreement having something like, these borders not to be changed and no territorial claims. If our government signs a deal like this kiss united macedonia goodbye.
          OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

DIMO, agree, I have been anti negotations from the outset. macedonia is the name. period. and obedinata united macedonia is what it should be. They can kiss my macedonian butt for not having territorial claims, it belongs to us. They are the ones with territorial claims - the Greasies, the vulgars, the srbs and the Albanians

MAKEDONIA NA MAKEDONTSITE
            EDNO IMA IMAME ZA TEBE ZHIVOT DAVAME.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DIMO
              • Apr 2010

bravo julie, totally agree with you, samo da ime povieke ko tebe. Makedonija na makedonsite.
              OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Spolay Te , DIMO, you will find that most people on this forum believe in the Macedonian cause
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DIMO View Post
                  Politicians in macedonia are more concerned about eu, nato, name dispute and name negotations what concerns me more than anything is that there is no mention of 2013 around the corner, nothing about calling for a united macedonia. No commitet, no nothing. What a shame.
                  Dimo unfortunately United Macedonia is considered as irredentist nationalistic concept to the world so if a politician was to even mention something like that they would be considered as some kind of ultra nationalist and you don't want that.

And one more thing i do not know much about this Bucharest treaty, i know it was the agreement of the division of Macedonia but has it got documents or anything like that that prove that Macedonia must be reunited in 100 years ? and that of course is in the year 2013.

Comment

• DIMO
                    • Apr 2010

As i know there is a 100 year agreement, but i think thats why europe and greece are pushing for a name change and a new agreemant so that our government signs a new agreement before 2013, so it cancels the old agreemant.
                    OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                      Dimo unfortunately United Macedonia is considered as irredentist nationalistic concept to the world so if a politician was to even mention something like that they would be considered as some kind of ultra nationalist and you don't want that.

And one more thing i do not know much about this Bucharest treaty, i know it was the agreement of the division of Macedonia but has it got documents or anything like that that prove that Macedonia must be reunited in 100 years ? and that of course is in the year 2013.

I agree entirely with what you just said. Now is not the time to give our neighbours amunition to say to the world i told you so. Prvo da se surideme nashata kujka i setne da se suredat dushmanite shto gi imat zarobeni nashite brajka i sestri.

a za vrajkane nashata zemja na 2013 godina. za zalost to zakon ne postoj. toa beshe ismislanot od nekoj za da se uplashat grcite i da se otvori prashvajne za nashiot narod.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonetz
                        • Apr 2010

Long live Macedonia!

All of these "isms" we need someone who will speak for the people just like our for-fathers did in the past....oh to wish Gotche Delcev was alive today these nationalist and their jargon of Democracy.

Dimo in some sence we are preparing for the final fight, these day and ages you need to pick and choose your battles i just hope the Gov't belives in the people's need and steer macedonia towards the goals.
                        Makedoncite se borat
                        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Pavel
                          • Oct 2009

dimo do you think that all the white people in australia should have to give back the land to the aboriginal people and leave australia?

Comment

• DIMO
                            • Apr 2010

Thats what im afraid makedontz i dont trust this government, not while they are still willing to sit in negotations.
                            OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              WOW good on you kido great post.

I agree entirely with what you just said. Now is not the time to give our neighbours amunition to say to the world i told you so. Prvo da se surideme nashata kujka i setne da se suredat dushmanite shto gi imat zarobeni nashite brajka i sestri.

a za vrajkane nashata zemja na 2013 godina. za zalost to zakon ne postoj. toa beshe ismislanot od nekoj za da se uplashat grcite i da se otvori prashvajne za nashiot narod.

Fair enough Bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X