Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

In amongst my exquisite brand of humour there was a number of interesting discussions about multiculturalism & racism on this thread. Personally, I find it hard to be racist because I love people and their life stories way too much.

I have been to China and Thailand once more since the original post and have noticed greater changes in China than in Thailand over this time.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      In amongst my exquisite brand of humour there was a number of interesting discussions about multiculturalism & racism on this thread. Personally, I find it hard to be racist because I love people and their life stories way too much.

I have been to China and Thailand once more since the original post and have noticed greater changes in China than in Thailand over this time.
      RTG
      Are there any lessons or wisdoms you can impart to our Macedonian brethren in ROM that might assist them implementing great changes as well? Something like political ideaology and the right to self identification?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Well thank you for the question Makedonche.
        I created a thread here:
        I don't like UMD's politics, I've made no secret of that. A number of things need to be raised about their politics, and where they stand in relation to Macedonian politics. Some of their members supported a name change for NATO membership, even though the negotations were so heavily one sided in favor of the Greeks, who

I think the themes are still valid and I would love to see a revolution of the mind that a small country like Macedonia could implement. It likes to present itself as "progressive" so therefore should embrace such a combination of new thought processes and social engineering!

Naturally, the Macedonian Cause in the truest sense would be paramount.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

The dalai lama is seen by western audiences as a gift of logic with a message and answer to all ills, paying fans that see him are stupid and understand only half the picture

Oasis thanks for highlighting this i thought nobody ever would

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
            The dalai lama is seen by western audiences as a gift of logic with a message and answer to all ills, paying fans that see him are stupid and understand only half the picture

Oasis thanks for highlighting this i thought nobody ever would
            I would have been one of the stupid ones then Zarni , if I were not travelling overseas next month, to see him
            "fan" is an interesting choice of word

Dalai Llama imparts incredible wisdom, is peaceful, serene and kind, he is not a rock star , for people to see him

You have zero understanding of Buddhism, to say he has a message and answer to all ills.

I dont post or make stupid comments if I have no understanding of the topic or subject
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
            X