X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

MTO world tour starts in China

Well ... Risto the Great on behalf of the MTO visited China to present the Macedonian perspective to each and every individual inhabitant of China. Knowing time was short, he opted to meet every Chinese person individually.

The following observations were made:

- There a quite a few Chinese people.
    - To stereotype them would be silly.

Every night we ended up in a Tibetan restaurant ... must be my desire to support the oppressed. Of interest was the traditional Tibetan dancing that shares such a commonality with many Macedonian movements. Such lovely people.

The MTO is back in Australia and will be in Thailand in 3 days time to resolve the political crisis over there. It will also be seeking to establish alliances with Macedonia in many areas.

Risto the Great said "the MTO can indeed become the peacekeeper of the world, all it takes is a bitch slap sometimes".
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Good work Risto and i hope you are having a good time

But could'nt you do anything about the Four Rio Tinto executives jailed? ahhh who cares.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Seriously guys, they (Tibetans) end up going "za ramo" sometimes. What do you think ... so real!

YouTube - Tibetan Dance
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        But could'nt you do anything about the Four Rio Tinto executives jailed? ahhh who cares.
        Sorry Bill, I was only there in my capacity as MTO Executive and future Macedonian Monarch. Sometimes you have to simply stay focused.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Seriously guys, they (Tibetans) end up going "za ramo" sometimes. What do you think ... so real!

YouTube - Tibetan Dance
          Thanks for sharing it Risto. Saddly i don't know to much about the Tibetans. Such beutiful costumes and music. They remind me of something you would find in Mariovo Macedonia.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

The Tibetans are a very suppressed people, very gentle in nature and mostly Buddhists. China basically "marched" into tibet and they have not had basic human rights in Tibet since.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

RtG, I see your international debut has ensured that the MTO is now the leading Macedonian organisation representing Macedonians worldwide
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                RtG, I see your international debut has ensured that the MTO is now the leading Macedonian organisation representing Macedonians worldwide
                Hey, that sounds familiar for some reason. I might add that statement to my signature below.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

I like it, it does have a familiar ring to it, but hey there is no copyright on it, and it is subjective

MTO is now the leading Macedonian organisation representing Macedonians worldwide __________________
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

before the chinese took over the tibetans were ruled by a theocracy and i can guarantee that it was not as benevolent as the western media has portrayed it.

they are oppressed in china yet still have many of their own restaurants in china proper where they celebrate their culture, and in tibet have their own schools and regional government.

pity the freedom loving greeks dont afford their minorities the same rights as those nasty chinese.

the cia funded stooge the dalai lama and his celebrity supporters are telling half the story not all of it.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Osiris, The Chinese President once had a discussion with George W Bush about Human Rights Issues and Bush tried to point out that over 300 million people are discriminated in China and they dont have proper human rights so the Chinese President said to George W Bush "If you dont believe they have proper human rights then give them asylum in USA" so he never asked the question again.

China is a country of 1.5 Billion people, if they are ruled in the same was as USA is it would be worse then anarchy the wild west wouldnt even come close to it.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

prolet all i am saying is that people on this forum should not take western media spin on face value given how biased it has always been.

i have seen the fabled dalai lama twice now and both times went away with nothing from his feel good lectures other than thinking why did i waste my time listening to this rubbish.

i also dont think a theocratic style government is of any value to its citizens nor is it democratic or concerned with human rights yet this is the way like Saudi arabia the west would like tibet to be governed.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

No doubt Osiris.
                          Oh well, another day, another world problem for the MTO to solve.
                          Today the MTO heads for Thailand (in a red shirt).
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Prolet, India has a population of approx 1.5 billion as well and is a functioning democracy. What is special about China that it needs a totalitarian government?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

you are right vangelovski it doesnt need a totalitarian government.

Comment

Working...
                              X