X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post

MK, not one organisation. One Macedonia and we must be united in our belief. Not as we are today, divided along religious and political lines.
    You misunderstood me bato ..

Today we have several organizations that claim to be working in OUR best interests. That's BS and nothing further from the truth. These organizations have pre-meditated personal goals and agenda's and do not have the full support of their membership. At some point in the near future those organizations will become just like the MPO - very little interest or support.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Thought it was time to bring this thread to the fore again.

Good to see lots of new members on board.

Who's up for it! TEAM WORK an supporting the notion of ONE MACEDONIA.

Good to see AMHRC and MHRMI are making good ground with the Stop the negotiations campaign and that so many Macedonian organisation support them on this.
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

The Macedonian Cause can be the only binding ideology for an inclusive campaign.
        Sadly too many people have confused thought processes about what is acceptable in terms of Macedonia's dilution into a quasi state.

I would like to be more positive about Macedonia. But I don't think I can. Many nice people there but not a good country and the majority of the Macedonian people are to blame for this.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

The Macedonian Cause can be the only binding ideology for an inclusive campaign.
          Sadly too many people have confused thought processes about what is acceptable in terms of Macedonia's dilution into a quasi state.

I would like to be more positive about Macedonia. But I don't think I can. Many nice people there but not a good country and the majority of the Macedonian people are to blame for this.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
          X