Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Oh..... and thanks to the Admins for not deleting old and tired threads. Some other Macedonian forums can take a leaf out of the MTO book.
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

This topic is like a breath of fresh air.

Well Said Mikail
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Thank you

Let's get some going again
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by osiris View Post
          zas wake up blind support for any organization is dangerous and not productive.

this is exactly what we at mto feel
          nice to read u james

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Lets have a look at the meaning of Team Work

Teamwork is work performed by a team. The quality of teamwork may be measured by analysing the effectiveness of the collaboration in the following ways:[1]

1. communication
            2. coordination
            3. balance of contributions
            4. mutual support
            5. effort
            6. cohesion
            These 6 factors are essential for success for the Macedonian cause

littledrops of water make a mighty ocean
            team work' this phrase itself answers the question. there is strength in unity. moreover a combined effort from all the members gives better results. finally it gives confidence & boosts morale when every one work as a team...
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Lion, that is something each member of the forum should be reading and at the moment, we have disunity, lack of communication, and no support, so guys, take note of Lions post please
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Lion, that is something each member of the forum should be reading and at the moment, we have disunity, lack of communication, and no support, so guys, take note of Lions post please
                Julie, can I play on your team?

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                  Hi Gang,

Sometimes, we each need to take stock of where we are at. Some of us need to take a deep breathe.....others need to get outside and go for a short walk.

I thought it was necessary to get the message of team work out again.

We all, at times (me included) have the ability to stick our feet in our mouths and say something utterly stupid. It's about time we started thinking responsibly and taking responsibility for our own actions, or in some cases, inaction (hi Meto).

We do have a lot of well educated and talented people here.

Welcome to all the new members.

Let us older members show the new members it is worth their while to join MTO.

Team Work = Unity = Cohesion = Strength

I do believe we are each here as we would like to see a strong Macedonia.
                  Well spoken Mikail, as always thank you. Lets do what we are good at here on the MTO, team work. When we do it we move mountains!
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

MTO has some of the best topics on all things concerning Macedonia due to the enormous contribution of content from all active members. Let's keep rocking and rolling.
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

This is a very important thread and needs further developing, perhaps some goals and objectives would be good? (I think I worked out ZAS's avatar, short for zaspan)
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Guy's, I just couldn't resist putting this here.

Former Port Adelaide great Tim Ginever talks about unity and being united.

Let us take a leaf out of his book:

Former Port player, coach and now ONE PAFC advocate Tim Ginever.

I loved being a Port Adelaide player. It wasn't just my club but my passion, my belief.

I tried to play in the spirit of heroes before me - Quinn, Williams, Cahill, Ebert, it was a dream come true.

As Port Adelaide players we weren't just playing in the moment, we were making history, and building on a foundation, a spirit, something built long before, we were helping to create the most successful club in the country.

But we were also playing for something else - the future. We had to win Premiership after Premiership to ensure the club got the AFL licence it deserved……History will show we did it.

Even though I never carried on the dream in the AFL, I'm every bit as proud of the Power as I am the Magpies.

Why?

Because both teams share the same birthplace, the same heritage, the same history….the same passion.

Today we have a divided club and sadly a divided Port Adelaide Community.

How this happened is irrelevant. But what is relevant, very real, and very critical is how we deal with the NOW……It's about our future.

It's vital we move from a club divided to a club united - re-unite and re-ignite our passion and make Port Adelaide the proud football club we love.

This is a crucial moment…..a moment that will show the strength of the Port and it's people.

Our history designed us, our future will define us.

We MUST declare in one voice, together.

We are one Port Adelaide Football Club.

Join me at onepafc.com.au and register your support.

Tim Ginever.

So I will add, if you have not already done so, join us at MTO and let our voice become one, united force

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

This is a crucial moment…..a moment that will show the strength of MACEDONIA and it's people.

Our history designed us, our future will define us.

We MUST declare in one voice, together.

I like it.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

One thing that is VERY WRONG is for people to support any ONE Macedonian organization at all cost - huge mistake and those organizations will not make it in the long run. When organizations make mistakes they must admit fault and correct those concerns when representing the World Macedonian Diaspora.

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

MK, not one organisation. One Macedonia and we must be united in our belief. Not as we are today, divided along religious and political lines.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Mikail
                                I couldn't agree more - ONE MACEDONIA- there are many ngo's and as RTG says, the more the merrier, as long as they have a defined purpose and role and are working toward ONE MACEDONIA, which in essence is our definition of the Macedonian Cause as tabled at the MTO.

PS I knew it would take a Port man to lead this!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X