• Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
    Blues could be 0-5
    They'll be 0-3 next week for sure

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

I reckon EM's a bit concerned at the moment...his Hawks have coughed up another big lead with a strong finishing West Coast getting a sniff.

Too many pedercina in that Hawk side...that's been their problem since the glory days of that club.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I reckon EM's a bit concerned at the moment...his Hawks have coughed up another big lead with a strong finishing West Coast getting a sniff.

Too many pedercina in that Hawk side...that's been their problem since the glory days of that club.
        Damn right I'm concerned. Why can't we just finish teams off early for once lol, we seem to just stop whenever we get a 4-5 goal buffer.

This game couldn't end soon enough.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Blues could be 0-5
          Looks like no free Mars Bars. And Mars knew it.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Comfortable win in the end. Go hawks!

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Looks like no free Mars Bars. And Mars knew it.
              I wouldn't want a free mars bar from Carlton anyway

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

I wouldn't want a free mars bar from Carlton anyway
                You toothless bastards won't be able to chew then anyway.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  Damn right I'm concerned. Why can't we just finish teams off early for once lol, we seem to just stop whenever we get a 4-5 goal buffer.

This game couldn't end soon enough.
                  Good win in the end, man they run hot and cold...you're worse than Geelong.

But what does it say about the Eagles, looks like they're a long way from the side they were last year...?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Good win in the end, man they run hot and cold...you're worse than Geelong.

But what does it say about the Eagles, looks like they're a long way from the side they were last year...?
                    In all fairness, the eagles do have an extensive injury list. Regardless, losing by 50 points in Perth is somewhat concerning. I can't really see the eagles or crows finishing in the top 4 this year. It'll be interesting to see who comes in.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

In all fairness, the eagles do have an extensive injury list. Regardless, losing by 50 points in Perth is somewhat concerning. I can't really see the eagles or crows finishing in the top 4 this year. It'll be interesting to see who comes in.
                      EM, they didn't have the short turnaround Hawthorn did, they're playing at home in warm conditions that they're conditioned for...they weren't even competitive in the end.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

EM, they didn't have the short turnaround Hawthorn did, they're playing at home in warm conditions that they're conditioned for...they weren't even competitive in the end.
                        That's true, not to mention they have yet to travel interstate yet. Hopefully a sign of good things to come for the hawks. Jolly out next week should help us, I think we're a good chance to knock off the pies.

How about them bastards in Sydney though. Most of the top 8 teams from last year have a very difficult start to the year (I reckon hawks have the hardest fixture of the lot)...yet the premiers face GWS and GC at home in the first two rounds. That lot are looked after by the AFL...

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

WCE will come good. It is a poor/slow start but they did verse Freo and Hawks who will both be top four or close. With Kerr, LeCras, NicNat, Wellingham and Rosa to come back they in the next 4-6 weeks they won't be hitting their peak till halfway through the season.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

That's true, not to mention they have yet to travel interstate yet. Hopefully a sign of good things to come for the hawks. Jolly out next week should help us, I think we're a good chance to knock off the pies.

How about them bastards in Sydney though. Most of the top 8 teams from last year have a very difficult start to the year (I reckon hawks have the hardest fixture of the lot)...yet the premiers face GWS and GC at home in the first two rounds. That lot are looked after by the AFL...
                            You'll beat the Pies I think. Todays win in the West will put you back on track.

The Cats don't play a game at home until Round 10 (night game)...that's mainly because of the redevelopment of the ground in Geelong and then we have a run of about 7 home games in the 2nd half of the season...

The draw is always fucked up...until everyone plays each other twice it's going to be a lottery for most sides.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                              WCE will come good. It is a poor/slow start but they did verse Freo and Hawks who will both be top four or close. With Kerr, LeCras, NicNat, Wellingham and Rosa to come back they in the next 4-6 weeks they won't be hitting their peak till halfway through the season.
                              Yeah maybe but they can't afford to lose too many at home...early wins are like money in the bank, without them you're always behind the eightball trying to secure a top 4 position and without that, it's nearly impossible to challenge for a flag.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

You'll beat the Pies I think. Todays win in the West will put you back on track.

The Cats don't play a game at home until Round 10 (night game)...that's mainly because of the redevelopment of the ground in Geelong and then we have a run of about 7 home games in the 2nd half of the season...

The draw is always fucked up...until everyone plays each other twice it's going to be a lottery for most sides.
                                Well said. I can understand that the luck of the draw may favour some teams more than others, but here's one thing I don't get. The hawks don't play Richmond until round 19 and the saints until round 20, so we play a bunch of teams twice before we even face off against these two teams. There seems to be a complete lack of common sense in the fixture.

Comment

Working...
                                X