Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

I do not condone drugs in sport what so ever, if Essendon are guilty then they should pay the consequences. This has nothing to do with barracking for the club, it is just not on and those involved should be punished so the club can move on.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      No doubt.

But if it happened to us wogs at Carlton, million dollar fines, 5 years of draft selections, etc etc.
      Jajca, Carlton didn't even get done for tanking

Not sure how you can support a club that has a foul history of cheating, crime, corruption and paying people with dirty money. Sounds like our southern neighbour
      Last edited by Macedonian_Nationalist; 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
        • Jul 2012

Go the Tigers

2 wins to start the season

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

I tipped them to win by 20, how good am I
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
            Jajca, Carlton didn't even get done for tanking

Not sure how you can support a club that has a foul history of cheating, crime, corruption and paying people with dirty money. Sounds like our southern neighbour
            Name me one club that you think hasn't done it. If you can, you are a lier.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Name me one club that you think hasn't done it. If you can, you are a lier.
              Carlton has done it for 100 years

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Go the Tigers

2 wins to start the season
                First time in 16 years, great stuff...I wonder at what point does it start going horribly wrong for the loyal at Tigerland...lol

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Carlton has done it for 100 years
                  Tigers will not make finals, let alone win a flag for another 100 lol

By the way, have you mob learned any more lyrics to your club song? Or is still only "YELLOW AND BLACK"
                  Last edited by Bill77; 04-05-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

Tigers will not make finals, let alone win a flag for another 100 lol

By the way, have you mob learned any more lyrics to your club song? Or is still only "YELLOW AND BLACK"
                    Pretty sure they all know the words haha. It's a great song. In my opinion we'll win one before the Blues.. Call me delusional

If Carlton makes the gf this year, we'll get the free mars bar though

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      First time in 16 years, great stuff...I wonder at what point does it start going horribly wrong for the loyal at Tigerland...lol
                      When we lose in Cairns again haha. Seriously Gold Coast are looking pretty good so far.

Your man lil Gaz is a star

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Pretty sure they all know the words haha. It's a great song. In my opinion we'll win one before the Blues.. Call me delusional
                        Hello Delusional

If Carlton makes the gf this year, we'll get the free mars bar though
                        Yeh and hope all Carlton knockers choke on them. Lol

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Your man lil Gaz is a star
                          Da mu go ebam plemeto...

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

FULL TIME: Essendon 28.16 (184) defeat Melbourne 5.6 (36).

Great pressure across the ground throughout the night leads to a big win against Melbourne.

Well done boys, a terrific night from start to finish!

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post

Great pressure across the ground throughout the night leads to a big win against Melbourne.

Well done boys, a terrific night from start to finish!
                              You could've beaten that rabble without the drugs...

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                Da mu go ebam plemeto...
                                ROFL

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post

Great pressure across the ground throughout the night leads to a big win against Melbourne.!
                                placing whitches hats around the field would have been enough to apply pressure on the Dee's lol
                                It's no great feat.

Comment

Working...
                                X