X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    The AFL is nothing more then a communist organization, the reality is that everybody is not equal if you want clubs to be equal then make it an amateur league like the Gaelic football in Ireland is, when players are payed then you cant put a limit on that like the Gary Ablett saga if the Gold Coast can afford his services then they should be able to sign him. Every player should be on the market if the price is right, where as now if a club wants to sign Jason Akermanis even though he is a free agent he still has to join a pre season draft in order to go to another club he still has a few seasons left in him similar to what happened with Ben Cousins.
    What shits me prolet is that there's a salary cap on the best players in the game, the stars that everyone goes to see and yet Gomez the Cypriot MoFo pays himself a cool 1.6 million p.a.
    Thats close to 600K more than the games 'superstars' are payed, for putting on the show each week and then living their retirement years with chronic arthritic disorders...

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Hey Prolet, what do you know about Alan Didak...?

Is he a croatian shiptar, a mate of mine is convinced Didak is a shiptar name...

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Mik
        Tell us what you really think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
        Ok, The Saints along with several other sorry former VFL clubs do not deserve to be a part of a National League.

I heard this quiz question on SEN a while back, "In Australian Football history, which club has appeared in the most grand finals?"

Any takers on how this might be?
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
          Ok, The Saints along with several other sorry former VFL clubs do not deserve to be a part of a National League.

I heard this quiz question on SEN a while back, "In Australian Football history, which club has appeared in the most grand finals?"

Any takers on how this might be?
          Mik..... collingwood has played in 20 GF since 1930's with only 3 flags.

Now its worse. From last Saturday, we can say 3-21 and after this saturday, it might be 3-22.

Thats disgraceful. Nothing to be proud of. In my life time, i witnessed 7 Blues premierships. supporters of Ess, Gell, Haw, Rich even the newest clubs such as Crows + Bris can boast about witnessing more premierships than Collingwood. And the majority of Premierships that the pies do have, would have came from the days where there were 4 teams competing in what was once known as the VFL.

PS: forgot to mention the Kangaroos who have more witches Hats than supporters and yet have been more successful than collingwood over the years.
          Last edited by Bill77; 09-27-2010, 07:49 AM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            Mik..... collingwood has played in 20 GF since 1930's with only 3 flags.

Now its worse. From last Saturday, we can say 3-21 and after this saturday, it might be 3-22.

Thats disgraceful. Nothing to be proud of. In my life time, i witnessed 7 Blues premierships. supporters of Ess, Gell, Haw, Rich even the newest clubs such as Crows + Bris can boast about witnessing more premierships than Collingwood. And the majority of Premierships that the pies do have, would have came from the days where there were 4 teams competing in what was once known as the VFL.

PS: forgot to mention the Kangaroos who have more witches Hats than supporters and yet have been more successful than collingwood over the years.
            If you count Collingwoods flags in the 19th century as being 'valid' surely you have to count Ports 30 something in the SANFL

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              If you count Collingwoods flags in the 19th century as being 'valid' surely you have to count Ports 30 something in the SANFL
              Atleast Collingwood Magpies from 19th century remained Collingwood Magpies today. Where as Port Power has no affiliation with Port Adelaide Magpies in my eyes. Different name, different jumper, different nik name.

But the reason why i would not count collingwoods 19 cen flags is because the comp started with two teams initially and then increased to 4 and stayed like that for a while (i think) so hardly a competition.
              Last edited by Bill77; 09-27-2010, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Atleast Collingwood Magpies from 19th century remained Collingwood Magpies today. Where as Port Power has no affiliation with Port Adelaide Magpies in my eyes. Different name, different jumper, different nik name.
                Tell that to their supporters...they're (Port) the original Magpies...

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Tell that to their supporters...they're (Port) the original Magpies...
                  Original Magpies.... for sure. Collingwood by right should have changed their jumpers.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Original Magpies.... for sure. Collingwood by right should have changed their jumpers.
                    Yeah but Collingwood dont change jumpers for nobody...Im not even sure if they ever wear white shorts anymore...

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Yeah but Collingwood dont change jumpers for nobody...Im not even sure if they ever wear white shorts anymore...
                      actually, i think they changed there jumper.....or correctly put it, they created an away jumper. I remember they were shit stiring eddie on the footy show about it.

Eddie said they changed it from Black and white stripes to White with Black stripes as their away jumper. How fucked up and ridiculous is Eddie and his club. Its almost Greek.

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Billy, the Port Adelaide Football Club is just that. The SANFL split the club and moved the Magpies away from PAFC, to create Port Magpies, not Port Adelaide Magpies.

PAFC hold 36 SANFL Premierships and 1 AFL Premiership

PAFC is the record holder for Premierships and grand finals played (we have lost a few as well
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Is he a croatian shiptar, a mate of mine is convinced Didak is a shiptar name...
                          I heard Didak is part maco and mostly croat, although I don't have any source to back that up. But he is definitely part croat.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Is he a Croatian shiptar, a mate of mine is convinced Didak is a shiptar name...
                            Didak (Pronounced Die-Dack) is Croatian, he is a bit of a mobster at the chafkari. Do you know who was a Shiptar? Adem Yze from the Melbourne Demons.

Bill, Collingwood have a habit of playing out draws in finals, in 1990 their semi final was a draw and Essendon had to wait for 2 weeks. In 1977 against North Melbourne, Collingwood played out a draw and now with St Kilda too.

Do you recall Lethal Leigh Matthews dishing a tupajnca to Geelong star Neville Bruns? He almost went to jail for it. They dont breed them like they used to.

YouTube - Leigh Matthews Neville Bruns
                            Last edited by Prolet; 09-27-2010, 09:41 AM.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Egejska
                              • Sep 2008

Ah good old lethal leigh.
                              Brings back the great 80's when the Hawks were up there fighting with the bombonieres.
                              An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
                              Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Didak (Pronounced Die-Dack) is Croatian, he is a bit of a mobster at the chafkari.
                                prolet, I think that's the Anglo pronounciation of his name, Prolet do you know that shiptar Croats exist...but they're often Catholic...

Comment

Working...
                                X