X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

LOL at Chris Judd winning the brownlow.

The brownlow has now truely become a joke, a absolute farce.

It started loosing its reputation when it became solely the "mid fielders club", and now this was the final nail in the coffin.

This makes me believe that the umpires have truely no idea what is going on anymore

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

BBS, The midfielders are dominating because they are involved throughout the game, they look at the possessions too. Chris Judd is a champion player and every club would love to have him, he had a much better side in 2004 at West Coast that made him look very good where as at Carlton he has to do alot more.

Dont forget that Chris Judd got 5 best on ground performances in a row which is a record in itself, he becomes just the 13th player to win 2 Brownlows and the 4th player to win brownlows at two different clubs.

I think full forwards and centre half forwards should be getting more votes.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        BBS, The midfielders are dominating because they are involved throughout the game, they look at the possessions too. Chris Judd is a champion player and every club would love to have him, he had a much better side in 2004 at West Coast that made him look very good where as at Carlton he has to do alot more.

Dont forget that Chris Judd got 5 best on ground performances in a row which is a record in itself, he becomes just the 13th player to win 2 Brownlows and the 4th player to win brownlows at two different clubs.

I think full forwards and centre half forwards should be getting more votes.
        I too think Judd winning was a complete joke. There is obviously a sense of favouritism among the umpires. Judd was also extremely lucky not to be suspended, and being rubbed out for the first 3 games of the season due to a suspension last year should also make him ineligible.

That aside, one of the main reasons I watch the brownlow is to re-live those moments from each round. I was dissapointed they didn't show the highlights for round 22, I was looking forward to seeing Hawthorn beat Collingwood again.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Happy to see Judd won it.
          As long as Rebecca is with him:
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Haha Risto exactly what my cousins were saying while we watched the brownlow. You sleaze beh lol.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              You sleaze beh lol.
              I would like to think of myself as a connoisseur (but admit that sometimes when my tongue hangs out, it can get misinterpreted) .
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Egejska
                • Sep 2008

watch out for the hawks in 2011.
                An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
                Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Too true Egejska, we are a side not to be reckoned with.

Did you go to the 2008 Grandfinal Egejska? I assume your a hawks fan too.

Any tips for tomorrow everyone?
                  Personally I have a bad feeling the pies may win, but for the sake of the AFL and keeping eddie and mick's mouth shut, lets hope that the saints get over the line.

Saints by 7 points.

Comment

• Egejska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                    Too true Egejska, we are a side not to be reckoned with.

Did you go to the 2008 Grandfinal Egejska? I assume your a hawks fan too.

Any tips for tomorrow everyone?
                    Personally I have a bad feeling the pies may win, but for the sake of the AFL and keeping eddie and mick's mouth shut, lets hope that the saints get over the line.

Saints by 7 points.
                    Yea, I went made the trip down from Perth and it was awesome. One of the best days ever, it was an awesome game. Did you go?

Saints to win by any, just not collingwood.
                    Ron Paul.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

You guys are giving the impression that all Egejci barrack for Hawthorn.
                      I have proof that 1 Egejec has class and barracks for the Crows, and another one barracks for a bunch of misfits ... but I won't tell you who Makedonche is.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Risto, The Grand Final will be starting very soon, quickly tell us who's going to win it? I hope to see a bit of a dust up, let the boys fire up a bit.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Jolly kicks the first goal for the Chafkari

Comment

• Egejska
                            • Sep 2008

A draw.
                            What a rip.

Downstairs changerooms flooded at the MCG, source believed to be Eddie McGuire's tears.
                            Ron Paul.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Collingwood won the first half, St Kilda won the second half it was a fair result

From an financial perspective, this will rake in alot of money. The Bookies will make a fortune they will keep every single bet that was payed unless somebody tipped a draw which i doubt there is anybody and if there is they would make a fortune.

Egejska, Collingwood missed too many oportunities i think, inacurate kicking seems to be a big problem for them.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Egejska View Post
                                A draw.
                                What a rip.

Downstairs changerooms flooded at the MCG, source believed to be Eddie McGuire's tears.
                                Egejska
                                HaJHaHaHaHa...............priceless!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X