• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    In your wildest dreams buddy...
    Stick to football advice from your missus, sounds like a smart woman.
    I'll remember these famous words after your pussies get an ass kicking!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Jeez makedonche, all that posturing from a position of great confidence lol
      Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Power lose and again and didn't the Crows win again?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Jeez makedonche, all that posturing from a position of great confidence lol
        Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Power lose and again and didn't the Crows win again?
        ...attack is the best form of defence!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

What an epic finish to a great game. Credit to your mob Risto, that was up there with some of the top comebacks in recent times.

Poor north, they've now lost by 4,3,2 and 1 point this season. It's Pretty funny actually. I enjoy watching the Scott brothers crack the shits.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Jeez, I'm such a supporter. I was channel surfing and came across the match in the last quarter. The Crows were down. So I stopped watching.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Its the Roos fault for not playing keep away with the ball, instead they kick it in for a contest. Very stupid mistake and bad defending.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

It's been a horror weekend in the tipping for me...from chocolates to boiled lollies...

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

How do you think I feel Im 5th now
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    Its the Roos fault for not playing keep away with the ball, instead they kick it in for a contest. Very stupid mistake and bad defending.
                    I just finished watching the replay of the last quarter of that game...I've got no idea how North lost that game.

...and what about the Tigers on Saturday night...talk about 'Nightmare time at the G'...fark me.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      I just finished watching the replay of the last quarter of that game...I've got no idea how North lost that game.

...and what about the Tigers on Saturday night...talk about 'Nightmare time at the G'...fark me.
                      I went to the game on Saturday night. I don't even like the Tigers, but found myself rather frustrated with the number of errors they made and constant long-bombing into the forward line. Horrible performance.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

On another subject, any comments by some of you boys regarding the subject of racism that's reared it's ugly head again?

Another video has appeared of another ugly Collingwood supporter this time a male. Australians have to be the biggest racist pricks. A culture that has been around since the first European migrants and has not changed. Farkme......a 13 year old girl sitting next to her grandmother commits this disgusting racist abuse, what future does this country have if awareness dosent sink in. And out of all the days, it happened on aprieciation day where there was plenty of advertisement and education leading up to this round so no excuse.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 05-26-2013, 09:51 AM.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          On another subject, any comments by some of you boys regarding the subject of racism that's reared it's ugly head again?

Another video has appeared of another ugly Collingwood supporter this time a male. Australians have to be the biggest racist pricks. A culture that has been around since the first European migrants and has not changed. Farkme......a 13 year old girl sitting next to her grandmother commits this disgusting racist abuse, what future does this country have if awareness dosent sink in. And out of all the days, it happened on aprieciation day where there was plenty of advertisement and education leading up to this round so no excuse.
                          Bill, I'm almost certain that the Collingwood fan in the latest footage sat directly in front of my mates and I at the Hawks v Collingwood match a number of weeks ago. Even during that game he yelled out a fair few stupid things, and we made sure we gave him a fair bit of stick for it. He was mouthing off quite a bit and a fellow hawks supporter who had his kids with him had a go at this idiot.

Was good fun indirectly giving it to this fan when we ran away with the game. He only turned around and responded to us once during the early stages of the game when it was fairly close. He also seemed to target buddy a lot with his remarks, so I'm not surprised to see him in the news today. Either way, a big coincidence.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

I think the girl called Goodes an "ape". He is a big guy and has a hell of a beard going on now. I wonder if the girl was even aware of the racial connotations. Having said that, you'd think Collingwood supporters would have joined the 21st century by now. Alas, no.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Phoenix
                              I'm waiting for the I told you so.........!

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Phoenix
                                I'm waiting for the I told you so.........!
                                I'm sure your missus has already "told you so"...
                                Seems she explained a couple of the finer details of the game to you last week...

Your mobs never been the same since we destroyed you in the 2007 GF, unlikely to ever recover...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X