Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Sorry team, I have been very busy lately and slightly distracted.
    However, it should never be forgotten that I am in my most rightful position as supreme rooster.

Please don't for a minute think that I am disrespecting any of you for your failures. On the contrary, I am very much aware that I am in very intelligent and capable company. It is just that I am that little bit (a lot) better.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

As long as the pies win the flag, I don't care!

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Risto, Two weeks ago i tipped 7 and last week i got 6, now would be a good time to dish out a compliment lol

Rogi, Whos your tip against Geelong-Carlton this week?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
          • Jan 2010

Round 21 results:
          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Osiris my man!

NUMERO UNO AT THE POINTY END OF THE SEASON!

From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Im still tipping Bill to take this one out

I cant seem to get past Julie, she's been infront of me since we started.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

A very sad day indeed when RtG falls to the side.
                What hope humanity?
                Good luck to the little fellas ahead of me.
                I admit, I lost focus lately as I was demonstrating my obvious talents around the globe. It is with regret I am not still number one! But I know it is in Osiris' grateful hands. Bill unfortunately is still a bridesmaid (and a rather unattractive one at that). Please do not interpret my comments as a sign of resentment or bitterness.

And remember, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 rights make a left.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

RTG, you crack me up
                  Number 11, not bad for someone that thought she would be pulling up the rear (sounds off)

prolet, my dear, the sooner you realise I am the Queen Cleopatra, the easier it will be for you, to follow in my glory, hee hee
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Sadder still, I led the comp virtually this 1st half of the season only to be behind Prolet now.

Oh well, I did have myself a fantastic time in Macedonia though!

I never did believe Prolet would ever get off the bottom of the ladder though! What ever happened?
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Osiris,

Expect some visitors soon mate

This was between RTG and i and now you come along....WTF ????
                      Now we can do it the easy way or the hard way, its your call. lol

PS: Prolet ooops....i meant my Friend thats going to pay you a visit wants to know which hand do you type with.

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      Im still tipping Bill to take this one out
                      Prolet, i am going to do this just for you mate. Just so you can tell all my Footy Tipping dushmani "i told you so". You will not win this tipping comp but i will give you the satisfaction of tipping the MTO champion. Next round i am taking risks and going for broke. I am going to win or go down in a blaze of glory.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

apparently the Bombers have sacked Knights...does this finally pave the way for the back stabbing James Hird to assume the role or is Choco Williams the man with Hirdy as his second in charge...???

Disgraceful act and very foolish on behalf of the Bombers board...

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Knights is an average coach and he's not good enough to coach a high profile club like Essendon. You look at his coaching record and its very poor, in two years he hasnt achieved anything its more then enough time to do something positive for the club.

I think Carlton should be looking at sacking Brett Ratten as its clear that he's failed as a coach.

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

Average? He is a relatively new coach and never had the support of the Essendon faithful. The writing was on the wall for Knights the day he got the job. He never had a chance.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Phoenix, Knights is an average coach and he's not good enough to coach a high profile club like Essendon. You look at his coaching record and its very poor, in two years he hasnt achieved anything its more then enough time to do something positive for the club.

I think Carlton should be looking at sacking Brett Ratten as its clear that he's failed as a coach.
                              Prolet, no matter how high profile a coach you appoint it still takes time to build a new list (look also at Malthouse), I'm not sure exactly what you were expecting from either Knights or Ratten...Bomber Thompson was appointed Geelong coach in 2000 and it wasn't until 2007 that the Cats won their first flag in this modern period...Even Thompson had his critics and at times didn't look like the right choice but to sack a guy after only a couple of years into the job and obligated to payout a very substantial contract is a very unprofessional act on behalf of the organization.

The interesting thing now will be the next phase of the Hird saga, will he coach or won't he coach, that has been playing out in the media over the last few weeks...if Hird now puts his hand back up after saying he wasn't interested in the job, then he was interested and only last week he said he wasn't ready for another 5 years, he will look like a real backstabber and a pivotal player in bringing down Knights...

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

I just saw a clip on 7 news about this and Hird said a definate no!

You're right Phoenix. The Cats were looking to take bombers scalp in 2006.

Coaches need to be given a chance to build their list and playing style. Essendon still has to pay Knights out of his contract to the tune of $800k as they resigned him last year for 2 years, so really nothing gained for the Bombers.

Comment

Working...
                                X