X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

I tipped the Kucina, thats one off for me so far
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

How the hell did Port loose at home to Richmond? What a bloody disgrace, they fucked me up big time, and Collingwood loosing in Brisbane. Fevola must have fired up with the goals.

Carlton did well against West Coast, Gee how good was Bryce Gibbs with them 45 possetions?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

I am the champion - woo hoo at number 1 for the group, (my swan song am sure, what a fluke) and still sitting at seventeen
        Damn i am shit hot, lol
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          How the hell did Port loose at home to Richmond? What a bloody disgrace, they fucked me up big time, and Collingwood loosing in Brisbane. Fevola must have fired up with the goals.

Carlton did well against West Coast, Gee how good was Bryce Gibbs with them 45 possetions?

Proletche
          I am still in shock! Losing to Richmond is like a kick in the guts! Perhaps that's what they needed to get rid of complacency starting to set in!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Congratualtions Julie, you are the winner of this round with the highest score of 6
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• sf.
              • Jan 2010

Round 10 results:

julie rules.
              Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

I tipped 5 which is not bad

Well Done Julie for the last round

Makedonche, Its a pretty bad feeling loosing to Richmond, but the conditions were terrible. It was like playing in a swamp.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  I tipped 5 which is not bad

Well Done Julie for the last round

Makedonche, Its a pretty bad feeling loosing to Richmond, but the conditions were terrible. It was like playing in a swamp.
                  Proletche
                  My only consolation is that the Crows lost as well........haha!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

I tipped 5? I seriously expected only 2-3, can never remember who I tipped.
                    Congrats Julie, you solely won the round which is probably more than what most of us will accomplish in this competition in terms of winning something.

Talking about surprises, what about Richmond this week? I think the weather brought port down to the tigers' standards.
                    Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 05-31-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Cheers boys, I hardly think I should be celebrating sitting at number 17, lol
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Although the Bombers have a bad away record im tipping that tney will beat the over rated Swans at the SCG

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Well done Julie! And my congratulations go out to Rogi.

I'll have to start listening to SEN again to revere this mid season slump I m experiencing.
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Mikail, The Chafki lost, why are you congratulating him?? You should be congratulating me for that win against West Coast.

Did Jonathan Brown get reported for pulling the hair out of O'Brien?

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Prolet why don't you give the Tigers some credit for posting their first win of the season...the highlight of the round was the Tigers team song...you gotta love when the underdog gets up...

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet you are a fucking dick sometimes aren't you?? Rogi has taken top spot in the tipping comp! hasn't he?? Who gives a Rattens Arse what Caaaarlton is doing really!

Oh......I didn't realise you were playing?? What number do you wear??
                                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                                X