Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

There was a match played at Manuka Oval did you go? I forgot who played it was the preseason cup.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

I'll be happy to do the tipping on a website, but leave me out of the dream team business. I can't be stuffed and personally, that's more for Richmond and Melbourne supporters, for they'll have nothing better to look forwards to.
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Seriously guys, why would any self respecting Macedonian barrack for anybody else other than the Red & Gold (and blue) of the Adelaide Crows?

SoM barracks for the blues ... I always thought he had a soft spot for Bavarian colours.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          There was a match played at Manuka Oval did you go? I forgot who played it was the preseason cup.
          North Melbourne (I think?) and Brisbane.

Brisbane went down by 4 points I think. It was a rain soaked pitch. I didn't go. Actually I've never been to an AFL game before. I grew up following Rugby League actually, and used to go to local games. I've wanted to see a live AFL game at the MCG in front of a big crowd for years but never got around to it. I heard the atmosphere is really worth it.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

I think the tipping on the official AFL website would be best suited for this.
            The Official Footy Tipping Competition of the AFL. Great prizes up for grabs including AFL Grand Final tickets. Create or Join a comp to play against family, friends & work mates.

Launches on the 18th of February.

Comment

• XRVOL
              • Jan 2009

Edit: Sorry, Egejska Makedonija.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

I'm not sure what you posted XRVOL, but my bad i was meant to refer to your post earlier in mine, just reiterating that it would be a good site to use. But i think if we get the numbers we should also start up a dream team league, although i know many don't have the time for that.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

footytips.com.au is pretty good, you can easily create a 'competition' and then PM everyone the details so we can join.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Pelister

Im a bit of a Rugby League follower myself, i watch the Melbourne Storm.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• XRVOL
                      • Jan 2009

I posted up the AFL tipping link and then realised you posted it up so i edited my post.

Dream team would be fun too.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

meh, cbf with dream team... just don't have the time for it.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

That's understandable Rogi, it does take a fair amount of managing. Anyone who is interested in a MTO Dream Team league should reply in this thread along with the footy tipping. I could create a Dream Team league and send out the codes through pm, but i don't want to invade on whoever came up with the idea.
                          At this stage i assume we only have a few interested. If we can't make up the numbers, inviting Macedonians who aren't on MTO would be good. Whether that be family or friends, the main thing is to keep the empty spots of the league from filling up with random players come the first bounce.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Boys, Rogi has the right idea, footytips.com.au is the way to go!
                            And can somebody ban these Carlton supporters for christ's sake! lol
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Boys, Rogi has the right idea, footytips.com.au is the way to go!
                              And can somebody ban these Carlton supporters for christ's sake! lol
                              Batka, you and all your 100 port suporters can take a hike. JK

But seriously, i have this for all you Port, coll, Ess, Rich and Crows suporters.

book your september holidays nice and early.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

hahahahaha

I just love the footy talk

Comment

Working...
                                X