• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
    am I the only female?
    Surely I would win a prize for that effort?
    Just added another girl amongst the ranks jules.

Watchout fellas, we're in trouble now....and she's another Power supporter!
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
      Just added another girl amongst the ranks jules.

Watchout fellas, we're in trouble now....and she's another Power supporter!
      Mikail
      Absolute champion! well done - you realise that one female power supporter is worth 2 crows supporters don't you? Notice i didn't say 2 female crows supporters! that's because it's hard to distinguish them since they all carry handbags! hahahahaha
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

I Hear ya batko..... I hear ya......

All eyes are always on Port Adelaide Footy Club. Even over here!

They are always talking about them. All teams in the AFL fear Port getting back on their winning streak. No club in the land has a record like Port Adelaide and we are the envy of the competition....... as we have always been! Hence why I feel SANFL devised the plan to bury the Port Magpies.

Whatever..... a new era has come of age and we will rise above all obstacles to reach the soaring heights of a bye gone era.

We will show why we are The Power From Port!

From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          Mikail
          Absolute champion! well done - you realise that one female power supporter is worth 2 crows supporters don't you?
          Port Power took this theory of yours and thought having a team of women would achieve something similar. At least the teal looks lovely on the girls.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

All i know, is the Blues are on top of the Ladder lol. If the world ends tonight, I'll die a happy man
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Bill, How does it feel to be a Carlton Supporter? You bloody little ripper

That was a good 56 point thumping
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Bill, How does it feel to be a Carlton Supporter? You bloody little ripper

That was a good 56 point thumping
                Enjoy it till next week. Fevola ke ne ebi za inajet damlata da go damlosa lol

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

how did you go last year in this game bill and prolet.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Come now boys. You did only play Richmond, a team tipped to take the wooden spoon this season. The tigs did a bit better then they did round 1 last season.

A good win by the blues.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Come now boys. You did only play Richmond, a team tipped to take the wooden spoon this season. The tigs did a bit better then they did round 1 last season.

A good win by the blues.
                      Yeh, i was only joking. But i knew from the start that Carlton could not win no matter what hapened.

Now that we won, i expect comments such as " Carlton only beat Richmond, big deal it was expected" and if we lost, we would not have heard the end of it. lol

So it a no win situation

But i am not getting caried away with it. We have to many lemons in the side.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Jarred Waite seems to be kicking goals upfront, did you see the brawl?? A few tupajnci went in there. All the fire in the belly just had to come out, i'd want to see what the Richmond supporters thought of this match.

Osiris, Last year Carlton won by 80 + points but i hope we dont suffer the same fate as we did last year.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

A good win by the blues.
                          Bingo...

The Tigers are in their 20th year of rebuilding a side...can't see them crawling out of the bottom 2 or 3 this year...

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Jarred Waite seems to be kicking goals upfront, did you see the brawl?? A few tupajnci went in there. All the fire in the belly just had to come out, i'd want to see what the Richmond supporters thought of this match.

Osiris, Last year Carlton won by 80 + points but i hope we dont suffer the same fate as we did last year.
                            hey prolet are you in the MTO comp...???

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Don't think he is pheonix. Can't ask any questions there??

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Don't think he is pheonix. Can't ask any questions there??
                                Are you kidding, what's wrong with the bloke...?

Comment

Working...
                                X