X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sf.
    • Jan 2010

Round 2 Results:

Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

I am doing absolutely fantastic! Picking the pretty boys works really well for coming lasy, LMAO
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Prolet, did you say that you joined the footy tips...?

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Well done to makedonche and Mik for picking 8, I thought it was a pretty tough round, Sydney, Port and Freo screwed me.

I'm liking the Cats, I was really concerned about todays match against the Hawks but the way they slowly ran down the Hawks was very pleasing...this time last year (@round 2) they would have really struggled with that sort of pressure.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

it shows me as last with 0 points

im not sure whats going on

Phoenix, Do you want me to tell you your first name in the tipping comp if you dont believe i've joined?

Phoenix, Why do you have the _ on your name?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Makedonche, Whats you're opinion on Warren Tredrea?
              What sort of a question is that to a Port supporter? As a Carlton man who couldn't manage to snag another Port champ, what is your opinion of him??
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                mikail & makedonche will be available for tipping lessons to any mto members who need a hand! lollollol
                P.S.
                We do take mastercard, visa and amex!
                You forgot to mention Diners and direct debit
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Prolet, did you say that you joined the footy tips...?
                  He did. and you forgot to do the ?? Pheonix. You know he only answers questions with a ??

So what happened Prolet?? why didn't you join?? What's your take on this??

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                    You forgot to mention Diners and direct debit
                    Shit I forgot the most important one too! Crni pari! Cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      Makedonche, Whats you're opinion on Warren Tredrea?
                      Prolet
                      Sorry brate I was offline for a while!
                      Warren Tredrea, one of Ports Champions/Legends, one of the best players to come out of Port, and stay faithfull to the club!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Makedonche and Mikail, you two have done very well in the tipping keep it up.

Makedonche, Warren Tredrea was the key player for the 2004 grand final, whats your opinion on Alistair Lynch and Daryl Wakelin having a bit of a dust up??

YouTube - Lynch v Wakelin 2004 GF
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Thanks Prolet.

That was a game to remember. The end of a dominating era by the Lions which hasn't been seen in the AFL.

Lynch had nothing to lose as he was retiring after that game so he went for it. Those caliber of players are long gone and we won't see that kind of action for a long time to come

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

lynch was out of order and tarnished his reputation in my opinion

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Prolet
                              All I can say is thank god Lynch didn't connect with some of those wild punches he was throwing around, Wakelin did well to stay close to him and avoid any real damage and managed to get a couple in himself! Great strategy to get them off their game and concentrate on the body instead of the ball. As for Lynch, like Mikail said - last game, nothing to lose, and like Osiris said, lost a lot of respect in the process, not a good way to end what I thought was a reasonably good career.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Makedonche, Lynch got 10 weeks for it, he went up and elbowed Wakelin first.

Comment

Working...
                                X