Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Ajde be Prolet?? So mi velis?? Ako sakas da znajes za koj odam zemi procitaj tua. Ne si go drzam tajno.

How do I know you support Carlton?? How do I know you didn't tip them??

Mate tipping is tipping but you should always tip for your team.... that is..... if you are a true and passionate supporter??

I mean, isn't that why we're all here?? Because we're batting for the Macedonian Team?? Do you change your stance here based on which side may win?? I hope not. What do you say??
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Mikail, If Preston Makedonia plays Real Madrid or Manchester United who would you tip to win? You know that i support Carlton because i've posted their victory song and i've said it many times where as you havnt really posted alot of information. Suporterite ote tajno bi krijale za kogo se? Jas ti vela oti Upravata ne chini i trenero ne go bivat, mozhit juniori da trenirat a ne profesionalci oti sportot e biznis i tuka pari se vrtat i kako se pravat pari vo sportot? Samo so uspeh, ako si shampion nikoj nema da te suportira ako si posleden na tabelata.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Bah i was up 4 from the first 4 games, then i dropped 2 tips with the bombers match and the adelaide match...whats wrong with the crows this year so far, pathetic.
        Tomorrow's match will be great, hawks vs cats, can't wait.

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

post #227
          Originally posted by Mikail View Post
          And the Power Julie. You need to come back to Port Adelaide FC sestro!
          I Hear ya batko..... I hear ya......

All eyes are always on Port Adelaide Footy Club. Even over here!

They are always talking about them. All teams in the AFL fear Port getting back on their winning streak. No club in the land has a record like Port Adelaide and we are the envy of the competition....... as we have always been! Hence why I feel SANFL devised the plan to bury the Port Magpies.

Whatever..... a new era has come of age and we will rise above all obstacles to reach the soaring heights of a bye gone era.

We will show why we are The Power From Port!

Do i need to go through every post where I have said I am a Port Adelaide Supporter??

And what is the relevance of your comparison between Preston Macedonia and Man. United??

Have you been on the piss again??

So your saying you support the Blues whenever you think they'll win then??
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
            Bah i was up 4 from the first 4 games, then i dropped 2 tips with the bombers match and the adelaide match...whats wrong with the crows this year so far, pathetic.
            Tomorrow's match will be great, hawks vs cats, can't wait.
            7 from 7 so far.

You see Prolet... I back my team every time

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Mikail you are a champ

Crows suck am disappointed in my boys, nothing like the original line up with Jarman, Modra and Liptak
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Mikail, I never knew you were from Adelaide why didnt you tell me before? I tipped Port too however Essendon and Adelaide Screwed me big time.

Whos your tip out of Hawthorn and Geelong?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Those were the days Julie. They were never the same when Modra & Weiderman retired. I used to love listening to Rex Hunt call the games on the radio and yell, "Mmmmoooooooooooooodddddddrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa a" every time he took one of those spectacular marks.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Mikail, I never knew you were from Adelaide why didnt you tell me before? I tipped Port too however Essendon and Adelaide Screwed me big time.

Whos your tip out of Hawthorn and Geelong?
                    Wow!

I say the Cats for this one.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

He was awesome Mikail, and Jarman with those banana kicks to the goals, they were the days. They have not been able to get players of that calibre.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Yes I know. Those were the days! Remember the crowd would always chant "Weeeeeeeed" every time Weiderman got the ball.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Mikail, methinks you were a (closet) crows supporter back in the days when they had skilled lads

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

No, not closet. The Crows were the only SA team in the AFL back then & me dids support them......however, I did jump ship when PAFC entered the comp. Then the Crows decided to win not 1 but 2 flags in a row an me was not very happy at the time.

Anyways, like now I support Port, and I have a soft spot for Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, West Coast & Fremantle.

Notice something here??

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Only that most Adelaideans support the same teams Mikail not part of VIC

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Yes. The vics like to think that we Sth Australians are not to their standard yet they always go to SA to learn more about how to do things and take our best footballers. Go Figure!

Comment

Working...
                                X