Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
      We really look like the real deal at the moment. Hawthorn made the Swans look like a 2nd rate side, and that was without buddy and juniour. I really think it's ours to lose from here, and I see a Hawthorn v Cats GF on the cards, especially if the cats beat freo tomorrow.
      Not so sure about the Swans, they were pretty ordinary agains the Hawks and they weren't much better against Geelong a few weeks ago.
      Hawthorn do look good though and will be pretty hard to beat from here for the flag.

A hawthorn v cats prelim will be interesting if the cats get that far

Freo did the job on the cats today and are looking like a serious contender all of a sudden.

Geelong without a recognized ruckman and an injured Hawkins can't be considered IMHO.

Hawthorn v Freo in the GF is the most likely I believe.

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Freoooooooo!

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Freo did the job on the cats today and are looking like a serious contender all of a sudden.
        Not sure why 'all of a sudden'. Fact is they've been contenders since at least mid season, but most Victorians can't stop tooting the horn of the mighty Hawks and Cats rivalry.
        Last edited by United MKD; 09-07-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
          Freoooooooo!

Not sure why 'all of a sudden'. Fact is they've been contenders since at least mid season, but most Victorians can't stop tooting the horn of the mighty Hawks and Cats rivalry.
          "All of a sudden" they have almost a full list to choose from, a luxury they haven't had for much of the season.
          I think Freo are looking really good at the moment, you couldn't say that about them a month ago when they came down to Geelong and were held to about 40pts by the Cats.

The thing that shits me about Ross Lyon is that dreadful suffocating dour 'anti-football' he brings to the table, he was like that at Sydney, St Kilda and now at Freo.

I couldn't even recognize Geelongs game plan yesterday and through all of our structural weaknesses on the day we still managed to kick ourselves out of the game by a couple of goals.

I can't see you bringing down Hawthorn with that negative rubbish, nor Geelong, if we were to meet again in the big dance.

BTW...Port were fantastic to watch last night, an absolute delight...that's what footy is all about !

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

Poor Richmond.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
              In 1 quarter. Still 3-1 better than 1-3
              Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Nothing wrong with 1-3

Remember the tortoise and hair?
              Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
              So how bout those blues?
              Da dada dada
              Da dada dada
              Da dada dada dada dad...

We are the navy Blues
              We are the old dark navy Blues....

Hey MN.......zezi????

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Here's one for you Phoenix.

Kardinia Park - YouTube

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Good win by the purple poofs

I hope they can win it, it will be good for Perth, the dockers (who have had a pretty bad history) and cheesy as this sounds it would be good for football

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

"All of a sudden" they have almost a full list to choose from, a luxury they haven't had for much of the season.
                    I think Freo are looking really good at the moment, you couldn't say that about them a month ago when they came down to Geelong and were held to about 40pts by the Cats.

The thing that shits me about Ross Lyon is that dreadful suffocating dour 'anti-football' he brings to the table, he was like that at Sydney, St Kilda and now at Freo.

I couldn't even recognize Geelongs game plan yesterday and through all of our structural weaknesses on the day we still managed to kick ourselves out of the game by a couple of goals.

I can't see you bringing down Hawthorn with that negative rubbish, nor Geelong, if we were to meet again in the big dance.

BTW...Port were fantastic to watch last night, an absolute delight...that's what footy is all about !
                    Phoenix
                    Indeed a good game to watch!...stitched up the pies nicely!
                    Could there be a similar fate for the Cats.....given Friday the 13th not being too kind on cats!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                      Phoenix
                      Indeed a good game to watch!...stitched up the pies nicely!
                      Could there be a similar fate for the Cats.....given Friday the 13th not being too kind on cats!
                      keep dreaming mate...

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

keep dreaming mate...
                        Phoenix
                        Collingwood said the same thing!
                        Are you going to the game?
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          Here's one for you Phoenix.

Kardinia Park - YouTube
                          ...lol

You're taking the piss out of us now but we're setting ourselves up to be the most powerful ($) AFL club in the next decade and in the years to come...

While the rest of you are getting stitched up in share arrangement deals at the 'G', Etihad and even fuckin' Tasmania, we'll be running our own show, on our terms, on our own ground...

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                            Phoenix
                            Collingwood said the same thing!
                            Are you going to the game?
                            No mate, I'll watch it at home.
                            I guess anything can happen, this time of the year it's all about momentum, we were stopped dead in our tracks by freo and you guys finished strongly against the Pies but I think we'll be too strong and too experienced.

Good luck mate.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

No mate, I'll watch it at home.
                              I guess anything can happen, this time of the year it's all about momentum, we were stopped dead in our tracks by freo and you guys finished strongly against the Pies but I think we'll be too strong and too experienced.

Good luck mate.
                              Phoenix
                              Thanks mate...all the best to your boys....although the stats suggest they won't need any luck!

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                Da dada dada
                                Da dada dada
                                Da dada dada dada dad...

We are the navy Blues
                                We are the old dark navy Blues....

Hey MN.......zezi????

Of course it does but what can you do? Carlton have a shit season, finish 9th and then win the elim final because the other cheats took drugs. I'm not overly pissed off though as I think we are in a good position as a club overall.

Should see plenty of September action in the following years. Carlton is our Geelong lol

Comment

Working...
                                X