X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

LMAO Makedonche, you crack me up!
    Its not even the real Port ADELAIDE sanfl.
    black and white (WTF is teal)
    Magpies
    oh, sorry its a lightning bolt??????

That is a made up team my dear. Have a great day, whilst I sip on my Chardonnay
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Don't worry mate, I sTEAL love you.
      RTG
      Cow can you not love me?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Oh Makedonche, you also dont fit the typical Port supporter - you have all of your teeth and dont walk around like a bogan.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
          LMAO Makedonche, you crack me up!
          Its not even the real Port ADELAIDE sanfl.
          black and white (WTF is teal)
          Magpies
          oh, sorry its a lightning bolt??????

That is a made up team my dear. Have a great day, whilst I sip on my Chardonnay
          Julie
          Nice to hear from you again! As usual you and RTG need to join forces on this one - I understand - when it comes to AFL all you Cows supporters need to share that one brain cell that keeps getting spread amongst you! Ha Ha Ha!!!
          It is the real port adelaide, teal is the colour of the water in St Vincents Gulf - for all you Cows supporters - thats when you drive west and reach the beach, it's the colour of the water.
          Toooooo much chardonnay Julie!!! I can see you have been drinking again, you start talking about AFL and your lack of knowledge comes out, just like most of the Cows supporters who didn't know a thing about football until Port forced the SANFL to come up with a composite side, to stop them getting in.
          But I do value your opinion Julie, I will be more gentile on you than RTG - who has seen maybe 2-3 games all his life!
          More banter please - bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Oh Makedonche, you also dont fit the typical Port supporter - you have all of your teeth and dont walk around like a bogan.
            Julie
            That's very unkind, you know for a fact that Collingwood supporters have sole rights on teethless, unemployed, car thieving supporters!

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

ok guys, lets comprimise. Shake Hands and Lets just agree, Both Adelaide teams Suck big time.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

LMAO, I needed the laugh, actually its more popping the medication , wish it was chardonnay, its been a while, been at my second home (you know the one)
                Am enjoying this thread immensely, and its making me laugh!

The old man will tell you I was a Port supporter for may years with him. I was disappointed to see Port lose its logo and its true colours and could not understand why they had to do this to get into the VFL , Port is the oldest footy team in Australia and was made up primarily of indigenous Australians, hence the black and the white.
                I understand Collingwood and Eddie MacQuire who I cant stand had a lot to say about Port entering with the Magpies emblem.
                That is where they lost me, I supported the Crows when they got in, and unlike MOST Power supporters, I support any SA Footy team playing the opposition.

The original Crows were phenomenal, and I must say I have not watched much footy the last 12 months

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Hey Bill - bite me

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                    If people want to do this, we have less than 3 days.

I opened a private league at AFL Tipping.

1. Go here: http://tipping.afl.com.au/jspforms/welcome.jsp

2. Register under your MTO nickname. If name taken, add 'MTO.'

3. Join existing competition. I called it MTO (very creative like that) and put in key: 9RM2YUK41A.

4. Confirm here that you have joined, to ensure there are no impostors.

5. Bag each other.
                    C'mon guys lets try to keep sf's message well communicated on this thread.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                      Julie
                      That's very unkind, you know for a fact that Collingwood supporters have sole rights on teethless, unemployed, car thieving supporters!
                      I cant stand collingwood and as I said , Makedonche, you dont fit the mould of a Power supporter

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Fffaark you guys made me laugh.

Bring the season on I say and let's have some fun
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Can't stand Collingwood? You'll need to learn to deal with that, because I will be harping on about it to no end when the mighty Magpies take the flag in 2010!

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Actually that team became tainted due to his lordship Eddie , make me vomit McGuire

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              Can't stand Collingwood? You'll need to learn to deal with that, because I will be harping on about it to no end when the mighty Magpies take the flag in 2010!
                              That's the funniest thing I've heard so far

See you soon
                              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                Hey Rogi
                                Is that the flag outside the MCG your'e talking about?
                                Jeez you blokes will steal anything!

Comment

Working...
                                X