Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

bill stram da ti e vo geelong zhiveish i za carlton navivash

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

go the power
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
          bill stram da ti e vo geelong zhiveish i za carlton navivash
          Nema stram. ama poarno da ne znat shpionite kaj zivejam nashio lol
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Osiris, everyone has problems.
            Za primer .... Makedonche (and Mikail) sound and look intelligent and live the high life yet barrack for a gutter dwelling team in Port Power .... there is clearly no science to this.

But people can aspire to greatness ... the Adelaide Crows awaits them.
            Last edited by Risto the Great; 03-22-2010, 12:29 AM. Reason: highlighting mental illness of MTO members
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

i mean, "where the hell is that place. never heard of it"

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Mikail, I never knew you were a Port Adelaide supporter. Since when?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

bill ne se plashi geelong is a big place.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Mikail, rumours are going around that you are realy that Johnie charactor. Can you confirm or deny this?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Bill, only the MTO members that attended the AMHRC function can confirm if Mikail was still wearing those white boots or not. They have been sworn to secrecy.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Well mabe Mikail can explain what the hell is going on here?

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

LMAO Bill that shows the Port Power boys in fine form.
                          Go Crows!
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

Bill77, I think the same thing as you posted above, is happening in this photo:

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Osiris, everyone has problems.
                              Za primer .... Makedonche (and Mikail) sound and look intelligent and live the high life yet barrack for a gutter dwelling team in Port Power .... there is clearly no science to this.

But people can aspire to greatness ... the Adelaide Crows awaits them.
                              RTG
                              Now youv'e done it, you have awakened the Macedonian Lion, now there is nowhere for you to hide!
                              What sort of team has the catch cry.....fark...fark...fark...? An obvious testament to the mentality of the players, board and most of all, those uneducated chardonnay sipping, know nothing about football, cheerleaders who all of a sudden popped up in their thousands to support the Cows - a make believe team on a make believe lake with make believe supports who continually make believe that they actually know anything about AFL!!!!!! - and those are their good points!!!! Don't get me started about aspiring to be a Cows supporter, I would have to sacrifice 140 years of success, tradition & winning culture in order to be a Cows supporter and recieve their latest DVD - tens years of absolutely Fuck All! They wrote a book about the last ten years - very extensive - on the front cover a picture of a bird going fark... fark... fark..... on the back cover "Many thanks to the Port Adelaide Football Club, for without them we would not exist! Most comprehensive Cows book ever written, done in full colour crayon and comes with a free handbag for the first 100,000 supporters(needless to say there are still 65,000 available). These are only my preliminary opinions while I give the Cows supporters enough time to ask their parents to explain what Iv'e written here.
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Don't worry mate, I sTEAL love you.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X