Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Onur can you find a version in turkish to post?
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Mr Mousaka
      Banned
      • Jun 2010

Calm down guys...
      The songs I posted are:
      First (Azis) one is a copy paste of a modern Greek song (link follows)
      The second one (λελελε) ..well its a very very old Greek ballad, one of million ballads like this. It was not made to "claim" nothing, it's just a nice song by a man who uses lelele like many many Greeks do

YouTube - Nikos Vertis - Pes to mou ksana
      Last edited by Mr Mousaka; 06-21-2010, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Mousaka View Post
        Calm down guys...
        The songs I posted are:
        The second one (λελελε) ..well its a very very old Greek ballad, one of million ballads like this. It was not made to "claim" nothing, it's just a nice song by a man who uses lelele like many many Greeks do

YouTube - Nikos Vertis - Pes to mou ksana
        So greece likes Bulgarian Transvestites
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
          • Apr 2010

Calm down guys...
          The songs I posted are:
          Indeed Azis is copy-paste of the song you mentioned of Nikos Vertis. However, the second song is definitely not of Manolis Mitsias; it's a traditional song. Furthermore, the expression "lelele" is NOT used by many many Greeks as you say. It's hardly used only in the regions of Florina and Kastoria....
          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Mr Mousaka
            Banned
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
            Indeed Azis is copy-paste of the song you mentioned of Nikos Vertis. However, the second song is definitely not of Manolis Mitsias; it's a traditional song. Furthermore, the expression "lelele" is NOT used by many many Greeks as you say. It's hardly used only in the regions of Florina and Kastoria....
            It is...very many...they all live in Florina and Kastoria and yes Mitsias is one of them check it out! So is Stanisi by the way.

Comment

• Mr Mousaka
              Banned
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
              So greece likes Bulgarian Transvestites
              We like all sort of transvestites, we are not racists, ethnicity no matter as long as they have a nice grnzo!!!

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

It is...very many...they all live in Florina and Kastoria and yes Mitsias is one of them check it out! So is Stanisi by the way.
                Why do you sound so amazed. Macedonians are indigenous to those areas you mention amongst many other area's so its only natural for invaders to Pick up words spoken on the streets. Thanks for that useful information and let's hope more macedonian (the language for many many centuries of that area) comes back where it belongs and get used again.
                You can take away the land from the Macedonians,
                But you can never completely take away macedonian from that land.

And Greeks realize this which is why you would hear them say 'offff Le Le Le Le 'more often.
                Last edited by Bill77; 06-21-2010, 08:18 PM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• johnMKD
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Why do you sound so amazed. Macedonians are indigenous to those areas you mention amongst many other area's so its only natural for invaders to Pick up words spoken on the streets. Thanks for that useful information and let's hope more macedonian (the language for many many centuries of that area) comes back where it belongs and get used again.
                  You can take away the land from the Macedonians,
                  But you can never completely take away macedonian from that land.

And Greeks realize this which is why you would hear them say 'offff Le Le Le Le 'more often.
                  Bravo Bill! Couldn't have said it better myself!
                  Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• thessalo-niki
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2010

Kozani

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                    Thesonalika

Hmmmm you said your grand parents were from Kozani...weird so were my mom's parents and her grandparents fought againt you facist Grci and turkey. Let me ask you a question were you guys brought in after my mom's famly was kicked out of their homes and pulled by their hair to do so.....or were you guys "Magically not present when those occured" You guys are nothing but Gerkomani so go suck our Macedonian Balls want to see what a true macedonian looks like come over ill gladly insert my size 11 "Macedonian boot" up your ass aswell
                    Well, indeed I know nothing. I wouldn’t mind having and sharing any juicy information (even negative or monstrous) about the specific ancestors. My interpretation is they were common, peaceful, insignificant people; so insignificant that nothing was left in memory, even basic stuff like names, occupations or an interesting story to say.
                    My grandmother was probably born around 1895-1900 at Kozani and left to Kavala at about 1910s where she married her first husband. She soon divorced (rather unusual for those days, but she was very dynamic and it seems that her husband left her) and then got married to my grandfather (who was from Komotini) in the early 1920s. Their shop in Kavala was destroyed in a fire and then my grandfather (though very young) suddenly died when my father was about 10. The mother and the orphan moved to Thessaloniki at about late 30s.
                    My great-grandparents came from these two cities (Kavala and Kozani) and their surnames were Kozanitis and Tzimtzis, probably meaning that the people of Kavala also originally came from Kozani, too.
                    We don’t have any property there, but I did have a part-time job in Kozani for a year, so I have visited it many times. Kozani was a very big and wealthy city in 19th century and that is its problem. It couldn’t develop properly into 20th century because it was already developed. It’s infamous for having the worst street layout in Greece and a heavy pollution because of nearby lignite stations. The local joke says its people were more scrooge than Jews, that’s why Jews never settled there. Yet, I did like the city and it has an amazing unified museum of History (focusing to fights against Turks and the Macedonian Struggle), Archeology and Nature. If you come from Kozani, you should definitely pay a visit.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Solun, can I ask what your purpose is in this forum?
                      What are you here for?
                      And also, I am Macedonian my people are Macedonians. Do you understand? Or do you disagree with that? If so I don't think this is the place for you.

Comment

• thessalo-niki
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                        Solun, can I ask what your purpose is in this forum?
                        What are you here for?
                        Well, I'm interested in the Macedonian Question and the name dispute. Also, probably 1/3rd of the threads here are about Greece.
                        And also, I am Macedonian my people are Macedonians. Do you understand? Or do you disagree with that? If so I don't think this is the place for you.
                        No, I don't disagree. I don't know who you are (unless I know you from maknews). I guess you can share you ancestors' story here, or provide a link if you already have done so.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I think I may know who you are though.

Previously on this thread there was another person with a near-exact same username, and the exact same quote as a signature.
                          Our name is our soul - Odysseas Elytis
                          See: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...?t=2320&page=4

Have you learned the difference between a person that is Macedonian in an ethno-linguistic sense as opposed to a person with mere geographic origins from Macedonia? If you haven't, do yourself a favour and disappear from here. If you have, refer to my people only by their real and historic name, Macedonians.

You won't be receiving warnings and grace periods. Let's see how long you can hold back for now. By the way, who are you at Maknews?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• thessalo-niki
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            I think I may know who you are though.

Previously on this thread there was another person with a near-exact same username, and the exact same quote as a signature.
                            YouTube - You're Good

You won't be receiving warnings and grace periods. Let's see how long you can hold back for now. By the way, who are you at Maknews?
                            I got banned there too, a little before I return here. Yet, I survived there for 2 or 3 months (in MTF I had been twice in the past, I was always banned at the first day). Some things are better here, other things are better there. I had the same signature in maknews.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Thanks for the history lesson, good to see you being open about it.

The standard still applies, respect my people by their Macedonian name, and you will be fine here.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by thessalo-niki View Post
                                No, I don't disagree. I don't know who you are (unless I know you from maknews). I guess you can share you ancestors' story here, or provide a link if you already have done so.
                                There is no need to tell you or anyone my family history (ancestors story), i have already stated i am Macedonian, that is good enough.
                                So i suggest you respect and accept that fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X