X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    i think its a bit harsh to cut a mans divck.What do you have to cut if the womans cheating?Women i'm sorry to say got no balls.So you can't cut them.
    George, you have an exquisite sense of the literal. I love it.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Bij, Na golo ne se prajt, ne se gibat bitolcankite tolku lesno.

Im sure the other Bitolchanki will fill me in if any of their chupina have STD's, its hard to keep something like that from the public.
      prolet, you dupni mandalo. have you ever heard of a postena orospija?

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bij, You know what the Bitolchanki are like they talk, if there is an orospija there especially with STD im sure even the Babi will know about it.

I agree with you that it very hard to find a postena orospija.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

prolet you are a fool if you think thats the case.

my cousin (bitolcanka) is a former pro and she just married an aussie guy. the poor tool has no idea she has had her ovaries scooped out due to infection and brought her whole family here. who is going to tell him?

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Bij, How would they be able to communicate with an Aussie?? I dont wanna disrespect any nation however the Aussies in general are isolated in their country, they probably wouldnt know their next door neighbor is a bank robber for starters and they hear about it on the news the next day and say they had no idea.This is a physiological question if you ask me, we as Macedonians think very differently and we all know eachother one way or another weather its through a friend,neighbor,relative somehow and its really not very hard to gain information about somebody usually the people will say it and worst of all the older Generation will know about it.

With me being born in stari kraj even today when i go there people still remember me, my parents,relatives we all know eachother especially in the neighborhood that i lived in, even people who walk around or drop by i can tell they are not from my area because we all know eachother even till this day. At the very least we know what to expect and know who we're dealing with. In Bitola its worse they pretty much all know eachother because its a smaller city so like it or not when you go to Shirok Sokak the chances are you will probably see somebody from Australia and meet at least 3-4 people that you know.

This is why parents flip out when their kid brings an Asian,Arab,Gjuptin into the family, the very first question parents ask (Macedonian Parents) is who is he/she,who is her family,where does she originate from etc etc a Family Pedigree nema meshanje krv unless its justified (Christian with a Christian for example ie A German,English,American,Aussie etc) I might seem old fashioned in my views however we see how our women are getting married to Lebos and changing their religion to Islam and then they become housewives and are forced to wear Shamii in public.

Sure there are bad apples in every pile, however you should know by now that theres tracherki who know what goes on in the city or village, all they have to do is for a parent to ask whos such and such and its not hard to find out.

Speaking of cheating, what should happen to Tiger Woods now that he's been caught with 3 other women?? I know what Jankovska's answer would be LOL
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Cut his dick off is my answer

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                Cut his dick off is my answer
                3 times?
                I like his new name "Cheater Woods".
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                  my cousin (bitolcanka) is a former pro and she just married an aussie guy. the poor tool has no idea she has had her ovaries scooped out due to infection and brought her whole family here. who is going to tell him?
                  That is right up there with some of the classy Russian trash coming into our country. I would organise a family drowning incident.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

^^ Public drowning even better

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Prolet, you are full of too much hot air. i mean, do you ever give up? is it the last word you want, because trust me, as the bigger person, i am happy to give it to you if that's what you need to shut up.

just FYI my cousins new husband was also born in Macedonia and speaks Macedonian very well.

as for Tiger Woods, well his wife should milk him for every cent she can, then chop his dick off.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

to spartan i think women prefer to cut the offending tool first why do they not have aguillotine to chop the dick off.Also should the man have his dick back so he can have it sown back on.?
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Big qustion if a man's got only a little one would size matter.Ie the woman ca chop it if its above 8".Why do women think that the mans dick has to be cut off.What did the woman do to save the relationship??
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Tiger Woods really who knows the full story why he is going out with other women perhaps his wife doesn't satisfy him just to chop it off could be aserious offence.This is the mans perogative & i'm pretty sure no one would like their dick or willy to be chopped off.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

my cousin (bitolcanka) is a former pro and she just married an aussie guy
                              just FYI my cousins new husband was also born in Macedonia and speaks Macedonian very well.
                              So you told me that he was an Aussie guy now you are saying he's a Macedonian its a bit confusing.

I dont want the last word, im stating that i wouldnt allow somebody to make a fool out of me and i would make sure that i knew all the facts first before i would become involved.

Ne se nerviraj tolku paj ti LOL

Tiger Woods is a Billionaire, His wife is Swedish and they have two children together. He went around sleeping with other women. They found 3 so far who knows there could be more, what do you think he does when he is on tour?? With all that money to burn surly he has someone to entertain him at night.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

yes he is an australian macedonian. like you and me. but has been in australia 30+ years.

Comment

Working...
                                X