• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    SOM, How do you say Tojlet in Mijacki??

We say Manuci, "Bev so manucine denes v charshija" is another expression.

Jankovska, Who said anything about cheating?? Its not cheating if you dont get caught is it?? What you dont know wont kill you.

I just think you are too extreme thats all, there is always room for dialogue even when its cheating especially when love and emotions are involved.
    Prolet, I think its time to call a truce, dont you think?
    and i agree with Jankovska cheating on someone is not loving them
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I have an open relationship with my wife.
      She knows I have an extra-marital affair going with my car and guitars.
      I often touch them inappropriately.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
        jankovska, I dont think he means what he says, the banter is about getting a rise out of you, a bit like a brother stirring a sis because he knows what buttons to push
        I understand your pain, my sis, I have been there too, on the receiving end and it is painful.

sending you big hugs
        Thanks babe.
        As for Prolet is nothing to do with friendly banter trust me, he loves to be a crn piper u sekoja mandza, especially when is a topic I post at. Its nothing friendly, he is a just an idiot. I don't see it at as friendly and never will. Prolet and I have been here many times before and will be again. He likes to annoy the shit out of me and he does it very well because I find him to be one of the most annoying people on the forum here and maknews.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I have an open relationship with my wife.
          She knows I have an extra-marital affair going with my car and guitars.
          I often touch them inappropriately.
          See I have those sort of relationships. My shoes, my bags and I am not leaving them for anything in the world.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            Thanks babe.
            As for Prolet is nothing to do with friendly banter trust me, he loves to be a crn piper u sekoja mandza, especially when is a topic I post at. Its nothing friendly, he is a just an idiot. I don't see it at as friendly and never will. Prolet and I have been here many times before and will be again. He likes to annoy the shit out of me and he does it very well because I find him to be one of the most annoying people on the forum here and maknews.
            the opposite of love is not hate. its indifference
            revenge is being happy beautiful
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

See I have those sort of relationships. My shoes, my bags and I am not leaving them for anything in the world.
              I love it!
              the best kind of relationship, the shoes, bags, perfumes, they make you feel good and never let you down,

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                the opposite of love is not hate. its indifference
                revenge is being happy beautiful
                Oh bless you:0

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Thanks babe.
                  Julie, Do you see what i have to take?? Her views are very extreme i still dont recall saying anything bad to or about her nor do i believe i should. However she takes everything way to personal and i dont believe its right for a man to cheat on a woman however some of the reactions coming from Jankovska are from Hollywood movies.

I must admit though i did go over the top with the cheating thing, ima li po ubavo devojche od makedonche?? Nema nema ne ke se rodi...

SOM, I wont keep you in the dark its "Ale" i was surprised too until the mijaks told me about it, i also heard it in the Zhirovnica region when i went.

Im sure in Bitolsko they use the word Manuci, i think i've heard people from that region say it or it might have been Prilepsko not too sure
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Oh poor Prolet, and he is the victim again. Why don;t you do what you do best and go cry to SoM, Risto or maknews about how big bad Jankovska has attacked you again.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

It would do him no good, and besides, neither of you are taking anything too far anyway
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Why would i complain? You admit that you attacked me however deep down i know you are a nice person and believe it or not i regard you as a Macedonian Patriot i just believe that some of your views are a bit too extreme thats all..

Believe me SOM would be the last person i'd expect sympathy from, he'd probably kick my arse just as bad. LOL
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Jankovska, Why would i complain? You admit that you attacked me however deep down i know you are a nice person and believe it or not i regard you as a Macedonian Patriot i just believe that some of your views are a bit too extreme thats all..

Believe me SOM would be the last person i'd expect sympathy from, he'd probably kick my arse just as bad. LOL

Macedonian people with passion, is a good thing. Indeed, all are Macedonian patriots here

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

ahh i hope nothing for prolet. if he has a (local) bitolcanka in the wings waiting for him, there's almost surely an STD waiting for him too.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Bij, Na golo ne se prajt, ne se gibat bitolcankite tolku lesno.

Im sure the other Bitolchanki will fill me in if any of their chupina have STD's, its hard to keep something like that from the public.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

i think its a bit harsh to cut a mans divck.What do you have to cut if the womans cheating?Women i'm sorry to say got no balls.So you can't cut them.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X