• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    • Sep 2008

There is no Macedonian question!!!

Hi

I'am tierd of the so called Macedonian question!!!!
    There is no macedonian question. All this is due to greek state propaganda that has fooled the population in Greece. Like the nazis fooled the german people talking about the Arian people and so on (also about history that was more then 1000 years old).

whats happend in reality is that Macedonian lands where occupied and ethnikcally cleansed and then replaced not with only ethnic greeks but mainly Christian turks(ottomans). Many of this peoples couldn't even speak greek and where in same schools as the Macedonians to learn greek(all where forced to it).

In macedonia in 1903 there where greeks but they where a Minority and they called themselfs for greeks(nothing else). The rest of the so called "Greeks" from turkey have no history at all in Macedonia.

So who is trying to steal the macedonian history?
    Answer: The Asian settlers that have been brainwached to belive that they are "Macedonians". Someday people around the world will understand what kind of people we are dealing with, but for me you are nothing else then brainwashed fanatics.

Best regards
    Blaze

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
      Hi

I'am tierd of the so called Macedonian question!!!!
      There is no macedonian question. All this is due to greek state propaganda that has fooled the population in Greece. Like the nazis fooled the german people talking about the Arian people and so on (also about history that was more then 1000 years old).

whats happend in reality is that Macedonian lands where occupied and ethnikcally cleansed and then replaced not with only ethnic greeks but mainly Christian turks(ottomans). Many of this peoples couldn't even speak greek and where in same schools as the Macedonians to learn greek(all where forced to it).

In macedonia in 1903 there where greeks but they where a Minority and they called themselfs for greeks(nothing else). The rest of the so called "Greeks" from turkey have no history at all in Macedonia.

So who is trying to steal the macedonian history?
      Answer: The Asian settlers that have been brainwached to belive that they are "Macedonians". Someday people around the world will understand what kind of people we are dealing with, but for me you are nothing else then brainwashed fanatics.

Best regards
      Blaze

Macedonia for the Macedonians
      well said Blaze, if only the Greeks could understand the above facts....
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Traveller
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

As i was awakening i heard in the radio that both US congress and the other that they have (is it house of representatives ) voted a thunderous resolution against your country calling you (guess how they call your country ) to stop aggression against Greece and change your name. Is it true or i had beautiful dreams?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Royal Hellas View Post
          You obviously are deliberately playing dumb or you have problems in comprehension.

Macedonians are viewed as ethnic Greeks from one point of view, albeit not yours.

The Greek position is that there is no Macedonian ethnicity.

The ethnicity aspect of the Interim accord is yet to be determined in the UN.
          Macedonians are viewed as Macedonians. Ethnic Macedonians are clearly not ethnic Greeks. It would appear that the Greeks have the problem, not the Macedonians. I have no problem with Greeks from Macedonia calling themselves Greek Macedonians. The term highlights their ethnicity AND geographical location. Fine by me. But Greeks cannot say they are Macedonians without qualifying their statement and referring to Greece. So Greeks will always have to explain themselves. Looks to me that the Greeks have their work cut out for them to prove their case.

The Greek position is wrong. Millions of people can confirm this.

Why would we wait for the UN to determine our ethnicity? How utterly stupid are you?

Here is a primary school level activity for you to complete:

The U.N. wrote it, perhaps it might help you overcome your bitterness about us Macedonians. If you can't do it, give it to an 8 year old relative, they will get it right.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Don't read my posts if they annoy you.

I am sure many readers out there are learning about the intricacies of the Macedonian question.

Lets not forget the UN still hasn't signed off on this case yet.
            Many readers will learn about the reality of the Macedonians here, and from time to time they will be subjected to the stupidity of the Greek opinion on Macedonians.

Macedonians are Macedonians, they are not Greeks. Greek citizens in occupied Macedonian territory will only ever be 'Greeks' from Macedonia, but never Macedonians in a national, ethnic or linguistic sense.

The Greek position one of lies. I don't deny the existence of your language or by the name you choose to refer to it, Greek. However, now I am asking you as an individual, do you deny the existence of the Macedonian nation and the Macedonian language by the name we self-describe as?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Macedonians are viewed as Macedonians. Ethnic Macedonians are clearly not ethnic Greeks. It would appear that the Greeks have the problem, not the Macedonians.
              The Greek position is that there is NO such ethnicity as Macedonian, owing to the fact that the Macedonians were a city state of the Hellenic ethnicity. They spoke and wrote in a Hellenic language. Anyone who denies this fact is out of synch with the rest of the world.
              I have no problem with Greeks from Macedonia calling themselves Greek Macedonians. The term highlights their ethnicity AND geographical location. Fine by me. But Greeks cannot say they are Macedonians without qualifying their statement and referring to Greece. So Greeks will always have to explain themselves. Looks to me that the Greeks have their work cut out for them to prove their case.
              No, this is not the case at all. It is your Macedonians when asked their nationality, are then queried if they are Greek. You have come across this. This in itself shows what the general consensus is like out there, no matter how much it annoys you. The problem is yours, that is why the UN has got you on standby.
              The Greek position is wrong. Millions of people can confirm this.

Why would we wait for the UN to determine our ethnicity? How utterly stupid are you?
              The ethnicity is non existent as far as Greece is concerned. The Macedonians are ethnic Greeks, this is what the Greek states position is. Until you can prove otherwise, you will be viewed with irredentist ambitions.
              Last edited by Royal Hellas; 09-26-2008, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                I am asking you as an individual, do you deny the existence of the Macedonian nation and the Macedonian language by the name we self-describe as?
                No, I don't. You can call yourself whatever you like.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The Greek position is that there is NO such ethnicity as Macedonian, owing to the fact that the Macedonians were a city state of the Hellenic ethnicity. They spoke and wrote in a Hellenic language. Anyone who denies this fact is out of synch with the rest of the world.No, this is not the case at all. It is your Macedonians when asked their nationality, are then queried if they are Greek. You have come across this. This in itself shows what the general consensus is like out there, no matter how much it annoys you. The problem is yours, that is why the UN has got you on standby.The ethnicity is non existent as far as Greece is concerned. The Macedonians are ethnic Greeks, this is what the Greek states position is. Until you can prove otherwise, you will be viewed with irredentist ambitions.
                  Did you do the little UN exercise aimed at teaching children right from wrong?
                  You certainly did not learn anything.

I note you like the idea of trying to connect Macedonians with antiquity. That is nice. You even lie when you say they spoke a Hellenic language. Apparently you know something the academics do not.

So, whilst your argument rests with a tenuous connection with antiquity (and we all know how deluded this approach is for a modern nation). You then tell me that we Macedonians have irredentist ambitions. Please amend the Greek constitution in a similar fashion to Macedonia's amended constitution. It will ensure Greece has no irredentist ambitions on Macedonia.

Nobody questions what kind of Macedonian I am after I say I am the Macedonian kind. They know exactly what that means. You know what that means ... you would have even heard it in your school grounds.

Don't you think it is a little rich for Greece to come off high and mighty on the Macedonian identity when the modern Greek identity is so full of contradictions? Feel free to comment on SoM's article if you feel the Greek identity is so impeccable:

Humble beginnings lacking 'ethnic' validity Due to the assistance rendered by the Slavic and Latin speaking people to the Austrian and Russian powers against the Ottoman Empire in the Balkans during the 17th and 18th centuries, the interests of Greek-speakers and their Turkish rulers grew closer as the former was able to
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

No, I don't. You can call yourself whatever you like.
                    That is nice.
                    It is consistent with the U.N. beliefs as well.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Traveller
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

You dont need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind blows...

Comment

• Metodija
                        • Sep 2008

The problem is yours, that is why the UN has got you on standby.
                        UN does not care what the name of our country is. Greece has pressured UN (and EU/NATO) to put us on standby!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X