The REAL linguistic compostion of Greece, census data 1907-1981!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amphipolis
    replied
    The data that have AB as source should be from official censuses, but beware in case of Macedonian language the figures from 1928 and 1940 are incorrect, probably due to confusion, that is why they are all the same (82,000). (It seems the number comes from a publication of 1969).

We have had long discussions about these censuses and the fact they had not recorded at all or fully Macedonian language or they had not published results. I don't remember exactly but there is a thread about it.

Edit: This is probably the main thread:
    https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Greece_Census Of course, nothing regarding ethnicity or language, as had been the case in past Greek census'. http://www.statistics.gr/StatMenu_eng.asp If anybody does have census data on the elusive population of Greece, particularly from the 19th century, do share it, even if

===
    Last edited by Amphipolis; 06-20-2017, 06:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vicsinad
    replied
    Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
    Based on the language of source (G) and the years of reference (1920, 1928, 1940, 1951) the only census data are the ones having the abbreviation AB as source.

The rest are estimations from various sources.

So we went from "these are certainly not census data" to "the only census data are the ones..."

Very Greek of you.

Leave a comment:

• Amphipolis
    replied
    Based on the language of source (G) and the years of reference (1920, 1928, 1940, 1951) the only census data are the ones having the abbreviation AB as source.

The rest are estimations from various sources.

Leave a comment:

• vicsinad
    replied
    Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
    These are certainly NOT census data, but various estimations with a very wide range. Sources can be (hardly) seen in the first column.
    Read a little closer. Pg. 281.

Leave a comment:

• Amphipolis
    replied
    Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    Here is the complete census data for Greece from 1907 to 1981, Macedonians are noted.

Greeks lets start denying this data...... or better yet, stick your heads in the sand like the ostriches do.
    These are certainly NOT census data, but various estimations with a very wide range. Sources can be (hardly) seen in the first column.

Leave a comment:

• tchaiku
    replied
    Correct, 450000 Albanian speakers in Greece in 1978.
    Well ....

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Thank you Lerinec, great tune!

Leave a comment:

• Lerinec
    replied
    nice, good work!! great choice of music, what Dj is it?
    Thank you!
    Orjan Nilssen - La guitarra

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lerinec View Post
    nice, good work!! great choice of music, what Dj is it?

Leave a comment:

• Lerinec
    replied
    and one more, a Greek Top Secret Document!!
    enjoy it!

YouTube - GREEK TOP SECRET DOKUMENT (exclusive!!!)

Leave a comment:

• Lerinec
    replied
    YouTube - The REAL linguistic compostion of Greece, census data 1907-1981!

this video was made by me, enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    Guys is there any way you can make the images on this page appear bigger so you don't have to click on each one individually to read them:

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/2009/...ata-1907-1981/
    yes Rogi, but the maximum width of a picture is 500px, if bigger they are not shown correctly, the theme used has a width of 500px in the center column, thus they must be thumbnailed to that size, but they will be bigger then now. I will adjust them accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Rogi
    replied
    Guys is there any way you can make the images on this page appear bigger so you don't have to click on each one individually to read them:

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by TriKilaBanani View Post
    You made my day Učitele ;-)

Awesome find dude!
    Please promote this information everywhere you can, I will continue my hunt for the Truth, Ellines watch out!

Leave a comment:

• TriKilaBanani
    replied
    You made my day Učitele ;-)

Awesome find dude!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X