X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    I'm talking about double standards. If you disagree with me than please explain to me why we become members of UN under the reference althought we applied under our name, since we should enjoy the same rights.
    And also you can point out in which other case a state was obligated to fulfill additional criteria after became a member state of UN.
    Bratot, when all is said and done, Macedonia AGREED to become a UN member as FYROM. Noone forced it to become a member of this organisation. It had a choice. It could have rejected the FYROM terminology. It can also provide a note to this organisation informing it of its name as "Macedonia" right now. It does not need to repeat the disaster which is currently happening at the ICJ.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

I agree Vangelovski, with that point of view, we could reject to enter denominated.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

Ireland for the Irish, Tiocfaidh Ar La
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
        X