X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    one more and you will never enter this forum again. Ever.
    Even if you IP ban him he can just change it and make a new account. He will probably look up on Wikipedia how to change his IP lol.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

DCH, no matter how hard they try they cannot escape from exhibiting certain traits which makes it easy to identify who they are. Even the one's with half a peanut in their knuckle-heads last about a week before one of us spots a familiar element of their stupidity.

Plus, the rules of the forum are now more defined, and his type of idiocy will not be tolerated time after time.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by A-Lion-The-Kiss View Post
        Demotic, vernacular, colloquial are later terms to describe everyday language of everyday people (both townsfolk or villagers). In this case it's an average priest. Here's an example:
        Και έτζη ως το άκουσαν όλοι οι Τούρκοι έγιναν ωσάν λησαροί. (from papa-Synadinos)
        Κι έτσι σαν το ακούσαν όλοι οι Τούρκοι γίναν σαν λυσσασμένοι. (present-day Greek)
        Thus, when they heard it, all Turks turned like rabid (English)
        Post more, like a paragraph.
        It's my 5th time here (I think). I hope you don't imply I was dishonest the other 4 times
        A clown with consistency, that's a first.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

DCH, no matter how hard they try they cannot escape from exhibiting certain traits which makes it easy to identify who they are. Even the one's with half a peanut in their knuckle-heads last about a week before one of us spots a familiar element of their stupidity.
          So true. It' just a matter of time until they blow their cover.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

shades of de jevu . Thessa you have not answered daskolot question . We are waiting for your response . You are either incredibly stupid being banned before and coming onto the forum again under false pretences or you are so jealous of the beautiful rich god given macedonian name culture and identity that you want to be macedonian too . Its ok to be envious of our superior identity and ancient blood line we forgive you for that we are a mighty dignified people . Now answer daskalot question
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• A-Lion-The-Kiss
              Banned
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Post more, like a paragraph.
              Here's a more extended example.

Και επάτησαν το σπήτη του και πολλά κακά έκαμαν εις αυτόν και εις τα υπάρχοντά του. Τέλος πάντων το έκαυσαν. Και τις διηγήσετε τα όσα κακά έκαμαν εις αυτόν τον άθλιον. Και ήχαν δεμένα τα χαίρια του και αυτός: Μην με δένετε, εγώ μοναχός σεβένω εις την φλώγα. Και έτζη αυτοθελήτως επήδησεν μέσα εις την μέσιν την φλώγα. Και τόσον έβαλαν περισσά ξύλα και κληματζήδες και έστεκαν όλοι οι Τούρκοι τρωγήρου, εως ου εκάικεν όλος και δεν απόμηνεν ουδέ κόκαλον απ’ αυτόν. (from papa-Synadinos)

Και πατήσαν το σπίτι του και έκαναν πολλά σ’ αυτόν και στα υπάρχοντά του. Στο τέλος τον έκαψαν. Και ποιος να διηγηθεί τα όσα έκαναν σε τούτο τον κακόμοιρο. Και είχαν δεμένα τα χέρια του κι αυτός: Μην με δένετε, εγώ μοναχός μπαίνω στη φωτιά. Κι έτσι με τη θέλησή του πήδησε μέσα στην μέση της φωτιάς. Και όλο έβαζαν κι άλλα ξύλα και κληματίδες και έστεκαν όλοι οι Τούρκοι τριγύρω, μέχρι που κάηκε όλος και δεν απόμεινε ούτε κόκαλο απ’ αυτόν. (present-day Greek)

Comment

• A-Lion-The-Kiss
                Banned
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                I guess his romaika is different from your bleached version today.
                Not much. I wouldn't call Modern Greek bleached (though I love my language and have nothing to compare, my English is average).

Interesting considering these labels are not meant to denote ethnicity but rather religious and labor meanings. You think that calling someone an 'Armenian' had an exclusive ethnic meaning?
                Says who? That is a lyrical phrase saying "Everybody" and then recites a number of groups, some are ethnic (Serbs, Bugars, Albanetes), other are religious (Hebrews), other are social (villagers, sea-men) or combinations of the above.
                Yes, Armenians are an ethnic-religious group (they have their own language and schismatic-Orthodox religion and church). Also, I guess they have a different social status and professions (e.g. comparing to ogypsies)

Thanks though for bringing up another point about Papasynadinos and the labels used during Ottoman times in the Balkans. Maybe you can explain what kind of an ethnicity an "islander" and "anatolian" is?
                As far as I know, islanders would be Roman/Greeks. A relatively big part of them would be Catholics (Franks) or would come from an environment with increased western (Venetian) influence and a local island idiom of Greek (even if they were Orthodox Christians). Serres is not a port, so the islanders could not be a large community.
                Anatolians would include Greeks and Turks (but also Armenians). The distinctions from the local respective people of Serres (by 1630s) would not be great, or at least I can't figure them out at all. Probably they would be more… Anatolian the same way we perceive this today (increased Turkish influence?).

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Says who? That is a lyrical phrase saying "Everybody" and then recites a number of groups, some are ethnic (Serbs, Bugars, Albanetes), other are religious (Hebrews), other are social (villagers, sea-men) or combinations of the above.
                  Yes, Armenians are an ethnic-religious group (they have their own language and schismatic-Orthodox religion and church). Also, I guess they have a different social status and professions (e.g. comparing to ogypsies)
                  According to Strauss Papasynadinos said Turks and Christians, Jews and Gypsies, Koinari, Peasants, Armenians and Karamanlis, Arabs and Anatolians, Franks and Islanders, Serbs and Bulgars, Vlachs and Albanians.

No ethnic "greeks" are mentioned here. Turks (Muslims) and Christians (could be anyone), Jews (self-explainatory) and Gypsies (blacksmiths and musicmakers), Koinari (beggars), Peasants (self-explainatory), Armenians (denoting any christian living in the Armenian millet, hence what Peter Mackridge wrote from the pages I posted in this topic) and Karamanlis (well now let's see you explain this one as denoting ethnicity),Arabs (a term meant for "Blacks") and Anatolians(those from the opposite shore) Franks (Catholics) and Islanders (self-explainatory), Serbs (intellectual) and Bulgars (Farmers), Vlachs (shephards) and Albanians (professional soldiers).

Maybe you can post some things about Celebi and what he wrote about the balkans?
                  Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 10-22-2010, 11:46 AM.
                  Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    If you have been banned from here 4 times before, what makes you think that you will last this time around? Just for the record, what is the name of my ethnicity, language and country?
                    A-Lion-The-Kiss, you have failed to answer my question posed to you thus you are in direct violation of our RULES on this forum, namely RULE #1, RULE #2 and RULE #5.

Here are those RULES as a reference.
                    Rules and Regulations

(1) The national-ethnic and cultural-linguistic identity of the Macedonian people is historically Macedonian, and derives its character from the native, indigenous and geographic homeland of the Macedonians, which is called Macedonia. To ensure that their human rights, integrity and heritage are appropriately respected, the only nouns and adjectives acceptable when reference is made to the above character and identity markers is Macedon, Macedonia, Macedonian and Macedonians.

(2) The nation-state of the Macedonian people is the Republic of Macedonia, and is to be referred to by this official title, the Macedonian Republic, or simply, Macedonia.

(5) Negating the identity of the Macedonian people by deliberate avoidance of the terms Macedonia, Macedonian and Macedonians, or by any other means, is not permitted.
                    I will here by BAN you for violating the above RULES.
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

He'll be back soon.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Thessa cannot keep away, he loves the Macedonian people and is jealous of our rich heritage and culture, given to us by God
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

the mate needs some gajda blasted through his veins to get the opressed hell-ass out of his system
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Well, he was given an opportunity to rectify his past idiocy, he didn't take it up. At the end of the day, if a person cannot accept the Macedonians, then the MTO cannot accept them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Can we ban his IP so we don't have to go through this ordeal and pain of dealing with this person agian?
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                                Can we ban his IP so we don't have to go through this ordeal and pain of dealing with this person agian?
                                Anyone can change their IP.

Comment

Working...
                                X