The Existence of a Macedonian Minority in Greece!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I do not think you are really dumb.
    Now i disagree. I chalenge you to an arguement. We will open a new thread if you like Risto.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

RTG said;
      You seem to like Polish people. Why was that Polish cultural centre denied in Greece? What was the reason again? I am trying to think of the real reason yet all I come up with is the fact that that the modern Greek political will is simply fueled by racism.
      RTG isn't it funny that the Poles helped them forcibly try to hellenize the Macedonians;

Marginally, it can be noted here that Polish administration supported the Greek refugees in Poland in forcible Hellenization of personal names of Aegean Macedonians, representatives of whom came to Poland together with the Greeks (in Greece, Aegean Macedonians have also been persecuted as ethnic minority).
      And when they wanted their own cultural center in modern "greece" they were DENIED. I find these facts humorous, as I'm sure you do, and can honestly say that the term "what goes around comes around" is a perfect application for the Poles in this case.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

chicagoan don't forget what your government has done over the years it has forced people to become greek for example if you want a job you have to change your name to a greek one & get a passport with greek details otherwise you can't get a job.They say virually all the young ones have converted to greek with the exception of the older people,So greece in effect is masquerading the problem.What we say & figures say 1.8 % is more like 10 times.i would say there's more than a million Macedonians in northern GReece.Greece is hiding what we are aware of.in 1913 there was a macedonian majority
        & today i would say greece is just hiding that there isn't & greece will show that they will do anything to hide the fact that there is actually more.we know there is the evidence is out there.Like you said all you have to do is go out to northern greece & you will see that there is a huge number of Macedonians.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-28-2009, 07:03 PM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

The article by Gunnar Nissen can be found here:

I will post the complete article in it original to document it, thus asserting its validity. Here is the actual article, for future references.

Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            Now i disagree. I chalenge you to an arguement. We will open a new thread if you like Risto.
            Sorry Bilbil, seriously they are defending un-winnable arguments. Many of them know it. So are trying to emulate the Macedonian strategies nowadays.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Just wanted to say... hello

YouTube - More than 200 000 Macedonians living in greece today
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

I forgot to say... Ciao

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

It's good to see our work reach the masses Thank you for posting this Bratot. Here's what's in the link you posted;

Македонија
                  „Тајм“: Во Грција живеат 200.000 македонци
                  вторник, 01 декември 2009, 18:00

Во Грција живеат над двесте илјади Македонци. Ова го тврдат влијателниот американски Тајм и Енциклопедија Британика. Податокот дека во Грција има бројно македонско малцинство го пишува во Алманахот на Тајм за наредната година и во изданието на Енциклопедијата за 2010.

Во рубриката „сите земји од светот“- во делот за Грција стои дека таму живеат нешто над 11 милиони жители. Од нив според етничката структура, 90,4 проценти се Грци. Најголемо е македонското малцинство со 1,8 проценти од вкупната популација, а помал е бројот на Aлбанци, Турци и Роми.

Магазинот и Енциклопедијата се повикуват на неофицијални податоци од 2000-та и посочуваат дека бројките се непотврдени оти како што се прецизира во изданието- грчката влада тврди дека во нивната држава непостојат етнички групи различни од доминатното грчко население.

Геј Мек Дугал, независниот експерт за човекови права на Обединетите Нации во својот рапорт од Грција алармираше дека во оваа држава, малцинствата се дискриминирани. Беше побарано од грчките власти да им дозволат на македонците слободно да го изразуваат својот национален идентитет.

Во најновото издание на алманахот на магазинот Тајм и во едицијата на Енциклопедија Британика за 2010 година не се наведува дека во Бугарија постои македонско малцинство.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

No, thank you TM!

Se sekavas sto zborevne, ti svoeto, jas svoeto, sekoj ke si go sraboti svoeto i taka ke uspeeme, no zaedno.

Pozdrav

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Bratot site kke se siri vistinata zaedno.

Comment

• Wanderer
                        • Nov 2009

I think there is a party in Greece,struggling for human rights etc. called ''Rainbow''.
                        If there was a 200.000 minority shouldnt this party have taken a percent more than at least,10%?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

No, they shouldn't, if the party does not run for state elections and does not market itself well enough to the Macedonian people.

There is also a "Hellenic pagan" party in Greece as well, they claim to be the true Hellenes and reject the artificial Helleno-Romaic hybrid identity - They only get a few thousand votes. As the majority of modern Greece is supposed to identify as Hellenes, shouldn't this party take 90% of the votes?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

This youtube video was made by none other than bobo87mk. Bobo has done some excellent work in the past using material off the forum but this time he has surpassed anything he has ever done. Bobo thank you brat and may the Macedonian shine brightly upon you Excellent work!

YouTube - The Existence of a MACEDONIAN MINORITY in "homogeneous" Greece aka Hellas!

I recommend it be watched on HD. And thank you for acknowledging the MTO bobo.

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

I AM VERY IMPRESSED BY BOBO'S OUTSTANDING WORK!!
                              *sorry for the CAPS*

Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

BOBO,
                                Thank you for highlighting the BooBoos of Greece.
                                Thank you for making such powerful video statements.
                                All we need is Mike Moore to do a narrative, then send this work of art to Cannes.

All the best!
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X