X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Makedonski Jazik - Macedonian Language

Тука можиме да зборуваме и пишуваме за нашиот мајчински јазик, Македонски, во било кои дијалект. Македонскиот јазик е стар и богат, треба да си го чуваме за секогаш и да учиме за него колку што можиме, да бидиме сигурно дека никогаш нема да се загине.

Tuka mozhime da zboruvame i pishuvame za nashiot maychinski yazik, Makedonski, vo bilo koi diyalekt. Makedonskiot yazik e star i bogat, treba da si go chuvame za sekogash i da uchime za nego kolku shto mozhime, da bidime sigurno deka nikogash nema da se zagine.

Here we can talk and write about our mother-tongue, Macedonian, in whichever dialect. The Macedonian language is old and rich, we need to keep it forever and learn as much as we can about it, so we can ensure that it will never be lost.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Како прво, сакам да покажам една реченица по мојот Битолски дијалект. Многу пати Македонци скратуват зборови, и некогаш е тешко да се разбира, ама мислам дека скоро сите Македонци разбираат ваквко скратување и самите го прават во нивните краишта.
    Kako prvo, sakam da pokazham edna rechenitsa po moyot Bitolski diyalekt. Mnogu pati Makedontsi skratuvat zborovi, i nekogash e teshko da se razbira, ama mislam deka skoro site Makedontsi razbiraat vakvko skratuvanye i samite go pravat vo nivnite kraishta.
    Едно прашање сега за моите Македонци, дали го разбирате ова:
    Edno prashanye sega za moite Makedontsi, dali go razbirate ova:
    Еј шо праиме сеа ке јаиме, ај доиси уше поике!
    Ey sho praime sea ke yaime, ay doisi ushe poike!
    Koi drug taka go veli? Who else says it as such?

I find that in my family we tend to use formalised words when extra emphasis is added, for example, I remember a difference as a child from when my old man would say 'sea' as opposed to 'sega'!!
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Chisto Lerinsko, except we would say "donesi" instead of "doisi"
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Lerinsko: nekade druzhe = somewhere else
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Едно прашање сега за моите Македонци, дали го разбирате ова:

we, the mijaks in ореше would say:

шо правиш сега ќе јадеме, ајде донеси повише.
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
            we, the mijaks in ореше would say:

шо правиш сега ќе јадеме, ајде донеси повише.
            Thanks Dimko, Georgi Pulja was a Mijak too, as you would know

Originally posted by Risto the Great
            Lerinsko: nekade druzhe = somewhere else
            In Bitolsko, 'nekade' and 'negde' are both used, in fact, sometimes the word 'negde' sounds like 'neigde'. For example, I would say the above as "neigde drugo" - However, I know a guy from Mariovo, Selo Dunje, who says "druzhe" instead of "drugo".

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Thanks Dimko, Georgi Pulja was a Mijak too, as you would know
              u should watch the video "krvavo dosie" which i will present today, u will be amazed about the mijaks

ps
              you gave me an idea with this thread.

i will create a list, with words who only we mijaks in oreshe are using, like
              gombelki=kompiri
              chepurki=pechurki
              a.s.o.

the list should be enlarged by all dialects/regions ... i just told my parents to start a list

how about it ???
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Excellent idea Dimko! In Pulevski's book there are also some Mijak words recorded, that will be a good place to find some too.

Comment

• Coolski
                  • Sep 2008

Ке го пуштам синми вградо да ги нај работите, ама ке треба да ој пеш.

Сине, еве 500 дин.. купи ни пиво и шќембе (хехехе).
                  - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                  - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

E sea ne si om sam, aj ke poime zaedno

This is the secret language within the Macedonian language

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Online tutorials and dictionaries for Macedonian language

Македонска АЗБУКА/ Macedonian alphabet:

EN-MK Convertor is a small web application that performs conversion of text from English latin to Cyrillic alphabet:

РЕЧНИЦИ/DICTIONARIES:

Macedonian-English-Macedonian dictionary to download for free (PC and phone) or look up online.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Најпосетениот веб портал во Македонија... Проверете сами зошто е така!

Лекции и примери/ Lessons&examples:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Интерактивен туторијал/ Interactive tutorial:

Бесплатен софтвер за Македонски Јазик/ Free software for MK language:

Language learning products from Transparent Language for education, schools, universities, libraries, government agencies, business, students and individuals. Learn over 100 languages including Spanish, French, Italian, German and more with online subscriptions, desktop software, iPhone applications and free language resources.

За оние кои се во странство и сакаат да набават речници и во исто време да им посочат на нивните пријатели кои се интересираат или планираат да дојдат во МК:

Last edited by Bratot; 01-12-2009, 05:36 AM.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• AMINTA
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by risto the great View Post
                        chisto lerinsko, except we would say "donesi" instead of "doisi"
                        Се согласувам, мојата баба бог да ја прости велеше така чисто Лерински... од мојот крај. :d
                        I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                          • Sep 2008

Excellent idea Dimko! In Pulevski's book there are also some Mijak words recorded, that will be a good place to find some too.
                          here we go guys!

MIJAK/MIYAK ONLINE DICTIONARY is available!
                          actualy only a few words are booked but we are trying to keep it rolling !
                          the mijak site/project is a sub-project of greater project with following sub-projects.
                          palatica is the creator of that huge project and needs help to fill the "different sites" we hope to get help from u guys, we await/need some support....but now enjoy and discover...

MAIN PAGE
                          Last edited by Dimko-piperkata; 01-18-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Who else would say "ко ќе поиш земи две ако моиш, и не се ганзаи ногу"?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Who else would say "ко ќе поиш земи две ако моиш, и не се ганзаи ногу"?
                              Anybody??

How about these words, "klafti", and "shtitsa", anybody else know these?

Comment

Working...
                              X