• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Bye Bye THRACE! - Greek deepest fears of losing territory

Κοσοβοποίηση της Θράκης

Сепак дојде и тој ден да ги видиме Гејците избезумени. Новото Косово започна во Тракија (имало нереди).
    Бараат од одговорните во Атина- одговорност и ветување дека гејлада започнува од Тракија и така треба да остане ПО СЕКОЈА ЦЕНА, дека нема да им се дозволи на турко-косовците(како што они ги нарекуваат) да земат ниту педа од гејската земја, ниту камен, ниту било каква ПРОМЕНА НА КАРТАТА.

Ιστολόγιο με έμφαση σε θέματα γεωπολιτικής, άμυνας, ασφάλειας, πολιτικής

Translated by Google tools:

Some irresponsible-responsible in Athens and in decision-making centers, will have to accept that Greece starting from Thrace and that this should be maintained at all costs. Our country simply must not cede ground or a span or a stone in any epivoulefetai changing the map of Greece. The moral obligation towards the liberation struggles progonikous is greater than even the obligation to yourself (political or otherwise), each of us and particularly those aftodiafimizontai as protectors of Greek politicians, Greek ideals and the general Greek culture and Hellenism.
    If the disclosure is true newspapers of Thrace "Time", then things become very worrying for the broader border region which has stochopoiithei Tourkopoiisi for decades by Ankara.
    They said since then, DL and PASOK, not appointed by mouftides, as happens in Turkey, but be elected! This means that Muslims who elected and even religious leadership ... Near it now openly talk of establishing a Turkish university in Komotini!
    Do not forget that the recently placed there consul in Ankara came from Kosovo, where starred in the proclamation of independence. One of the first steps of independence of Kosovo was the founding Albanian university.

It wants to do now and in Thrace!
    But let us see the revelations of local newspapers in Thrace for which the political and economic establishment of Athens and channels indifferent. Indifferent or turning, the great Chinese auction? Read publications of the newspaper «Time»:
    "A new landscape we have in the new year on the issue of the role and powers of the Mufti, according to information after it rescinded and to this issue, and prior meetings with high-level echelons of New Democracy and PASOK, which is rather a bipartisan agreement. aim to remove the judicial powers, which opens the way for the elected Mufti, who always put the known members of minority apaxionontas legitimate minority religious authorities and institutions projecting known mouthpieces of Ankara. "...
    "This time, then the Cultural Educational Association Minority of Western Thrace
    (PEKEM) with a letter of request by the Management Committee of Muslim property Komotini to receive property for the creation of private schools, university and a general educational and cultural Turkish
    center. An additional purpose of the company, according to its chairman ... Mr. Gkalip Gkalip is «to prove that all Muslims in Thrace is tourkogeneis».
    «The statutes of our company provides, inter alia, the establishment of children's
    channels, kindergarten, primary and secondary schools, including schools and higher education », says the issue of the letter."
    The continuing submissiveness of the Greek government should stop now and should give the relative weight to those national departments of the country are attacked every day and which have as their goal to cut significantly (small or large) territorial segments of the Greek Territory ...
    Mr Karamanlis called upon to rise to the occasion and to consider the seriousness of developments in Thrace. Information indicates that it is a letter holder, looking through which has warned of ALL developments in Greece! Paradoxically, such a receiver (similar) letter, reported the same information, is the General Chief of Army, the main Grapsas! If it is true that the letter was given 15 years ago or so, then ... We hope that both cooperate and work steadfastly for the good of the country, as also hope to have convinced politicians of all political parties on the practical support of the Greek prime minister at this very critical historical juncture in its humanity, but particularly in Greece ...

I would like to ask anyone who speaks lil turkish to look for more information about the situation in Thrace, since the Greek government is holding silent all greek media. So no outsider could find out whats happening in their state-creation.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Opalaki

Ειδήσεις για την Ελλάδα με όπλο την Αλήθεια! Κάθε άρθρο, άποψη και γνώμη περνά πρώτα από την καρδιά μας και έπειτα από τις οθόνες σας.

Translated:

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TerraNova
      Banned
      • Nov 2008

Muslim population of Thrace (Turks-Pomaks-Gipsies) is around 110-120.000.

Total population is 368,993 (2006 est.).

That makes some 29-32,5% Muslims and 68.5-71% Greeks.

Now..considering that Macedonians in RoM are less than 64%,and Muslims more than 35% (the majority of whom ALbanian) .... then if bye bye Thrace..ok why not by bye Republic of Macedonia ?

(Note that in Thrace there was NOT a war liek the one in 2001 in RoM )

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

You have your own worries miss Nova

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

TerraNova, maybe you can save yourselves with a "Thrace Framework Agreement".

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
            TerraNova, maybe you can save yourselves with a "Thrace Framework Agreement".
            I m afraid Greece is quite strong for such an agreement.

Moreover Muslims are not a majority in this region.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Ahh yes, the Greek ignorance... it will be your eventual undoing.

Comment

• TerraNova
                Banned
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                Ahh yes, the Greek ignorance... it will be your eventual undoing.
                But even if it was like that...
                what would YOU have to gain?

I think that many in here are first Anti-Greeks and then Macedonians.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                  But even if it was like that...
                  what would YOU have to gain?

I think that many in here are first Anti-Greeks and then Macedonians.

It's only stressing the Greekie weakness, and
                  every weak spot should be use in our favour.

Divide and Rule

And our Anti-Greek mood sets roots since ancient times. We are just loyal to the tradition.

Comment

• TerraNova
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                    It's only stressing the Greekie weakness, and
                    every weak spot should be use in our favour.

Divide and Rule

And our Anti-Greek mood sets roots since ancient times. We are just loyal to the tradition.

Since i m Greek from Macedonia,should i be anti-Greek too ? ...cause of the tradition ?

Come on...you shouldn't support any change of borders.
                    I told you ,it's a 1:3 situation in Thrace....which is just a small part of Greece and 1:3 in RoM.But that's for the whole State!

Any instability in the region ,would lead to instability within RoM.
                    After all we are a member of EU and NATO.You have nothing to secure you.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

I'm glad you feel so secure

You have no reason to be paranoical...

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

5 DECEMBER, 1994

CIA PLANS FOR SECOND MACEDONIAN STATE

A secret CIA plan, under a code of "Golden Diamond",
                        predicts creation of a second Macedonian state under Greek
                        administration, from "Greek and Bulgarian Macedonian
                        territories",
                        the Sofia paper "168 Hours" writes, citing an
                        anonymous source from the Bulgarian intelligence.
                        The plan would be one of the numerous solutions to the
                        Yugoslav crisis. According to it, a Muslim state is to be
                        formed in Bosnia-Herzegovina, and a new state of Thrace
                        under Turkish administration to be formed within Greek and
                        Bulgarian Thracian territories.

The information has
                        allegedly leaked from the CIA headquarters in Sallonika. The
                        paper also writes of a prepared operation against a country
                        neighbor of Bulgaria, not stating the country in question.

600,000 MACEDONIANS IN BULGARIA
                        The population in Bulgaria consists of 3.400,000 Bulgarians,
                        2.150,000 Turks, 1.000,000 Rhodopi Turks, i.e., Pomaks,
                        500,000 Shops, 600,000 Macedonians, 150,000 individuals of
                        other Turkish speaking ethnic groups and 120,000 Greeks,
                        Vlachs, Armenians, etc.
                        This data is included in the Turkish Calendar, under
                        demographic map of Bulgaria, published in Turkey and in
                        Turkish. The data are allegedly taken from the Bulgarian
                        census of population in 1970.

Ahhh... plans plans plans... who knows..
                        Last edited by Bratot; 01-05-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Since i m Greek from Macedonia,should i be anti-Greek too ? ...cause of the tradition ?
                          Oh thank God you said that.
                          How many times do we have to put up with stupid Greeks saying they are Macedonians. At least you are a realist. Can you spread the word ... you know ... that you are Greek.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                            • Sep 2008

So you're a fucking grkoman. Well that explains your illogical fucking hatred towards anything Macedonian then doesn't it.

It is all crystal clear now.
                            S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• TerraNova
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008

Can you decide what am i?

Or i have the right to determine this?

Comment

Working...
                              X