• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Alpha TV - Scandal??

YouTube - ALPHA TV - Scandalous Parliamentary Committee - Part 1

Spartan, Wanderer, or any other Greek here, or somebody that can speak Greek, can you please give us the jist of this clip - I understand that Natse Parisis is trying to tell them something about Macedonians, but the other guy is obviously hearing this in disbelief and trying to deny what he is saying.

Just caught my attention due to the title of the clip regarding some 'scandal', what's the scandal, that a Macedonian was allowed to talk on TV, or that a Macedonian spoke about his Macedonian identity and language (I heard Makedoniki Glossa) on TV? Or something else? Appreciate your help.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Interesting, is 'Makedoniki glossa' Greek? No.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

I am a bit rusty on my Greek. lol

At the start the host asked something about voting.

The Guy on the right, replied something about we are macedonians who live in Greece. We speak our Macedonian language in Greece.

More to come after this comercial break.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

host asks him so what do you speak, is it Bulgarian?

The guy on the right replies No we speak Macedonian.

The host continues with his weird facial expression as if this Guest is a nut case.

Then host asks (in a bumb way), What is this Macedonian

more to come.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Host tries to put the guest down and asks him do you know what you are talking about. (implying the guest is a nut)

Guest replied, listen, Greece is a big country. the whole Europe is a mixed race. Why cant we have macedonian speakers in Greece.

Host is being sarcastic and if you notice he is looking around in the studio. He then goes to say "people that are working in this studio, dont know what you are talking about" again to make the guest look stupid

Guest replies "just walk around thasoluniki, anywhere around Greece, Macedonia you will here the Language.

This is where the third guys pops up.

Do you guys want me to keep going or am i whaisting time.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Do you guys want me to keep going or am i whaisting time.
            You are doing great. Keep going...
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

The third guy that jumps in does not want to speek to the Macedonian guest. Does not want anything to do with him. He gets angry and insists he is taken off the screen.

Then the camera cuts away.

Host says "we know who The Greeks were, who Alexander was"

the guest jumps in "its not that simple..........This is not the way we work out Greese's problems and i dont like the way the third guy reacted, you need to give us a chance to voice our opinion"

Host was now getting iritated and tried to end the chat while the Guest kept on expressing his feelings. The Host kept on saying "yeh yeh we know what you want to say' something along those lines but in a sarcastic manner.

Then he gets cut off.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

We want more Bill, go for it Forrest!
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                  We want more Bill, go for it Forrest!
                  Ahhh i got you hanging. But that was the gist of it up untill he was cut off. Then the panel at the end started talking about politics between Skopje and athens.

But to sum it up, the usual. Greece acting dumb. Pretend there are no Macedonian speakers. Macedonia is Greek. Alexander is Greek. Then when someone speaks against what they want to hear, they cut them off.

Macedonians put there hands up. They say yes we exist. We do not and never have thought of our selves anything else apart from Macedonians. Then we get cut off.

All in all, they hope the problem go's away by turning off the lights and hope it was only a night mare.

So i might yet have a chance getting a job at the UN after all.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Thanks alot Billy, opasen si, arno napraje, spolaiti.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Bill77, Kaj si nauche Grechko..?
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Snam zato mi tekna i go izbrshiv. Na granicata ednas me zastanaja i prashuvaja za tatkomi i za mene. Kleti po kleti od Turci.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 12-09-2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Blagojche

Every language is a treasury, the more our people know the Greek Language the better.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Wanderer
                            • Nov 2009

I will translate the dialogue,as it is from 2:00 minute and then:
                            Host:Is it true that you did a pro-electional spot of the party in an another language-Bulgarian?
                            Guest:Its not in this language.Its in our Macedonian Language.
                            H:Which is this?
                            G:This language,is a language that is being spoken by many Greek citizens that live in Greece.
                            H:And you understand that you have the whole political system,against you.
                            G:Of course.
                            H:So ,you dont do something well there.
                            G:Look,the Greek political system goes with an onether big political system,the one of Europe's.According to Europe's political system,this is logical.
                            H:What is your ambition?And this language,where is being spoken?Because,you speak about minorities,that dont exist(Hehe,here I must say that he says at the beginning,that had been dissapeared ,but then he corrects this).Everyone here asks,what this man says ''What minorities and where?''
                            G:Its a reality,that no one can deny.A simple trip to Macedonia and to Thessaloniki,will be good.
                            H:Here Velopoulos(the other guy)must say something,as a Thessalonician.
                            Velopoulos:No,no I dont want to speak with Parisis.I dont.I am a Thessalonikios and my wife is true Macedonian and she speaks the idiom.This man is rudiculous.He is fondamentalist.

I stop at 3:55 ,because I have something to do.In the next hours,I will post and the following conversation.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Idiom for some.
                              Language for 2 million others.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X