X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Breaking news here in the states. Time is 10:45 PM.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Good, now the world is fixed and I can bring my aftershave in my hand luggage on international flights.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sekirani
      • Feb 2010

Osama Bin Laden Dead !

CNN & Fox News are reporting that Osama Bin Laden was killed in a US Missile strike last week & that the US is in possession of his body, President Barack Obama is about to make an address to the world anytime now, if this is at all true, it marks almost the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Good, now the world is fixed and I can bring my aftershave in my hand luggage on international flights.
        Maybe so. But your guzo may still get a plastic finger inspection from big bertha

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Osama bin Laden is dead

(CBS News) The founder and spiritual figurehead for al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, is dead.

Several officials confirmed the report to CBS News, and say that his body is currently in U.S. hands.

CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that bin Laden was killed by forces in Afghanistan.

The long-lost terrorist mastermind had eluded an aggressive hunt by U.S. authorities for nearly ten years since the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 11, 2001.

Former State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said on Twitter: "#BinLaden's death does not eliminate the threat from #alQaeda, but it is hard to see anyone playing the same organizational role he did."

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Another one will pop up i'm sure
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              Maybe so. But your guzo may still get a plastic finger inspection from big bertha
              As long as it isn't big Bert ...
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

That's pretty timely given that the US are preparing to pull out of that country shortly.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

that's good news it was a matter of time.I think the looneys will come out of the woodwork.
                  The terrorists will continue unabated i wonder who their new leader is.?
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    that's good news it was a matter of time.I think the looneys will come out of the woodwork.
                    The terrorists will continue unabated i wonder who their new leader is.?
                    Why did it take the US intelligence services so long to get Bin Laden? That's a question everyone should ask. It seems too convenient that he's caught right when 2012 elections are all the news here.10 years is an awfully long time.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                      Why did it take the US intelligence services so long to get Bin Laden? That's a question everyone should ask. It seems too convenient that he's caught right when 2012 elections are all the news here.10 years is an awfully long time.
                      CIA is bipartisan so money matters played a roll again. I happen to believe that the CIA was also involved in 9/11 so they killed one of their own today. If he really wanted he could have changed his appearance very easily and would have never been caught - he wasn't hiding in a cave.

Great news TM, thank you.
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

Highlights

-Osama bin Laden, America's bogyman, was recruited by the CIA in 1979 at the very outset of the US sponsored jihad. He was 22 years old and was trained in a CIA sponsored guerilla training camp.

-The architects of the covert operation in support of "Islamic fundamentalism" launched during the Reagan presidency played a key role in launching the "Global War on Terrorism" in the wake of 9/11.

- President Ronald Reagan met the leaders of the Islamic Jihad at the White House in 1985

-Under the Reagan adminstration, US foreign policy evolved towards the unconditional support and endorsement of the Islamic "freedom fighters". In today's World, the "freedom fighters" are labelled "Islamic terrorists".

-In the Pashtun language, the word "Taliban" means "Students", or graduates of the madrasahs (places of learning or coranic schools) set up by the Wahhabi missions from Saudi Arabia, with the support of the CIA.

-Education in Afghanistan in the years preceding the Soviet-Afghan war was largely secular. The US covert education destroyed secular education. The number of CIA sponsored religious schools (madrasahs) increased from 2,500 in 1980 to over 39,000.
                        Code:
                        http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20958
                        Why don't they talk about REAL news for once? Now Obama is gonna claim victory for something that didn't happen...

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                          I happen to believe that the CIA was also involved in 9/11 so they killed one of their own today. If he really wanted he could have changed his appearance very easily and would have never been caught - he wasn't hiding in a cave.
                          Totally agree. It is a known fact he trained in the USA.

How provident the timing.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Times Square Live
                            EarthCam presents an extensive collection of live webcams, featuring the most exciting views of New York City's famous Times Square. For the past century, Times Square has been a mecca for music and the arts and has truly become a must-see for millions of tourists every year. Our webcams are the perfect way to see all the action and bright lights of this iconic location!
                            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• subashov1
                              • Sep 2009

I don't think you can believe anything that the west puts out.

YouTube - Benazir Bhutto says Osama Bin Laden is Dead?

Benazir Bhutto says Osama Bin Laden is Dead. This interview was given around 4 years ago. 2 weeks after she was assasinated.

Having twice been prime minister of Pakistan, you would assume she would be privi to some high level intel.

Isn't it stange that it's been many years since a video message for Bin Laden was given. We've heard many supposed audio messages, but no video. I would think, It's a bit easier to fake audio than video.

What, you think he would have access to a tape recorder but not a handycam? Or maybe he thought the rocks in the background of his cave would give away the location to his hideout.

Maybe they have released this now, to create a new pariah in the form of Gadaffi, by blaming a new/staged attack on him. (in justification of ground troops in Lybia).

Comment

Working...
                              X