Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pavel View Post
    We don't hear enough bout pirin - good to see they are getting support.
    You're right Pavel, we don't hear enough about Pirin, and the Macedonian government, namely Gruevski and Ivanov, have not been vocal enough in support of the Macedonians in Pirin and in defence of Macedonians overall against Bulgaria's racist politicians.

When the Bulgarian government denies the existence of the Macedonians in Bulgaria, the Macedonian government is largely silent.

When that psycho Bulgarian president followed Gruevski all the way to Australia just to denigrate the Macedonian community and try and paint a negative picture about him, Gruevski didn't say much or anything at all in response.

The Macedonian government speaks more often about the Macedonians in Greece, Albania and Serbia, but not about those in Bulgaria. This needs to change, as the Pirin region is still largely populated by people of Macedonian origin, and is, in my opinion, an area which has been overshadowed by the disputes with our other neighbours, particularly Greece.

It's time for Gruevski and Ivanov to make it loud and clear, that the Macedonians in Bulgaria have the support of the Macedonian state. This would still be a small drop in the ocean compared to some of the claims made by Bulgarian politicians regarding the population of the Macedonian state, and there is no reason to hold back. Good neighbourly relations are a two-way street, all we ask is for our brethren in Pirin and the rest of the Bulgarian state to be acknowledged as Macedonians, unlike Bulgaria's manipulative and false assertions that the Macedonian state recognize its whole nation as a part of theirs.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

SOM, Ljubco Georgievski and Boris Trajkovski went to Bulgaria i se otakzaja od nasheto Malcinstvo this is according to OMO Ilinden Pirin Activist Ivan Gargavelov, i think they even signed a document..
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Prolet, I have read a little about this, any further information or links to such information and/or documents would be much appreciated.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• AMHRC
          De-registered
          • Sep 2009

Thanks

Thank you to all the people who have shown an interest in the AMHRC Review in general and in particular, to those who have responded to the vacancy advertisements. These positions however, are still vacant - so if you believe that you fit the frame, please email us.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Dear AMHRC,
            We have a work in progress at the moment called the "Macedonian Cause".
            I almost like the idea that it is a "work in progress" because it suggests there is always room for improvement. The MTO believes it can maintain dialogue with organisations that are aligned with the Cause. Could you please take a moment to read the Cause and let us all know if anything offends you or if anything exists in the Cause that represents a departure from the philosophy of the AMHRC?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

This thread is solely devoted to our combined efforts in defining the Macedonian Cause. Please post your feedback, additions and changes in this thread. The moderators will edit this first post to include your changes until we have all agreed on a complete, perfect, unwavering and timeless definition of the Macedonian Cause. --
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Good initiative RtG, and looking forward to the response - compliments and criticism - from AMHRC.

Comment

• AMHRC
                De-registered
                • Sep 2009

Thanks for the Invitation

Thanks Risto and SOM, give us a little time and we shall make a contribution - the spirit of what is on the thread, seems to suit us fine.

Back with more soon,

Cheers.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Dear AMHRC,
                  thank you for sharing your thoughts in relation to the Cause.
                  Your suggestions have already been embraced and it is comforting to know we are on the same page ideologically.

Today I have activated my personal membership with your organisation. I would not normally speak on behalf of the MTO in relation to advocating personal memberships. However, by AMHRC publicly embracing the Macedonian Cause with noted and acceptable suggestions, a Cause the MTO is ideologically bound to, it is no problem declaring the MTO's support for the AMHRC.

Your 25+ years commitment to the Macedonian Cause is to be celebrated for many reasons. The AMHRC is a name I heard often in my family home as a younger man and to a large degree provided a guiding influence on many Macedonian initiatives in some of Macedonia's darkest moments.

To make it simple AUD$120 is money well spent and a safe bet.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• AMHRC
                    De-registered
                    • Sep 2009

Thanks!!

Thank you very much for this public show of support Risto, it means alot to us!!

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

No problem.
                      All the best for the new year.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

To the AMHRC and your partner organizations, Macedonian Human Rights Movement International, Canada (MHRMI), European Free Alliance – Rainbow, Greece, and OMO “Ilinden” Pirin in Bulgaria... congratulations on a very positive 2009 with so many wonderful and fruitful initiatives undertaken by all of you and wishing you all a very successful 2010 and beyond.

The 'AMHRC Review Spring 2009' is inspirational reading, please continue to disseminate these important messages to the wider Macedonian community.

Looking forward to reading your next 'Review' installment during the next phase of the fight for the rights of all Macedonians.

Comment

• AMHRC
                          De-registered
                          • Sep 2009

Thanks Phoenix, we appreciate the support. There has been a lot of activity on this forum over the last few days and we need the advertisements that are part of this thread to be noticed - so up this goes again.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

While we're all at it, I'd also like to extend my support (and assistance should they need it) to the AMHRC.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• AMHRC
                              De-registered
                              • Sep 2009

Thanks

Thanks Vangelovski,

Your support and assistance would be much appreciated - we would very much like to see you at the national political conference due to be held in March this year. The details are yet to be finalised, though when they are, they will of course be advertised on this forum - please send us an email.

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                While we're all at it, I'd also like to extend my support (and assistance should they need it) to the AMHRC.
                                Good man, this is the way it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X