greek OMONIA organization claims rights from albania...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

greek OMONIA organization claims rights from albania...

..if the catalogue with the seven claims go unrecognized, grease will block albanians eu entry

YouTube - Organizata antikombetare OMONIA
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

I hope they pursue this line of thinking and action, contradicting morons.......
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
      • Sep 2008

Albania condemns Omonia's memorandum

Tirana /11/12/ 11:03

Albanian government denounced the Memorandum of Omonia - Association of Greek minority in Albania - Makfax correspondent said on Thursday.

The memo calls on Greece not to ratify the Stabilization and Association Agreement (SAA) between Albania and the European Union as long as Albania grants administrative autonomy to Greek minority in Vorio Epi, southern Albania.

Prime Minister Sali Berisha labeled the memorandum "extremist outburst" and urged the Greek government not to cave in to Omonia's demands.

"Greek minority in Albania enjoys all rights it has been entitled to, and these rights will be expanded if it is necessary," Berisha said.

Some lawmakers in Albanian parliament called for indictment against Omonia leader Vasil Bolano, who is also a mayor of Himara.
      1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

"Greek minority in Albania enjoys all rights it has been entitled to, and these rights will be expanded if it is necessary," Berisha said.
        How exactly will they be expanded I wonder.......

I can't recall exactly, but is this the guy that once said Macedonians in Albania should get more rights, that Albania should change placenames back to Macedonian originals, and then turned around and called the Republic of Macedonia by the artificial acronym?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

I m sure Albanians will comply with Greek requests,and join EU after some years.
          And of course Serbia will follow.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I hope all of you end up in the same place.

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

My only concern is that Macedonians can get something out of this.

The poor Maks have been sidelined for too long.

I read an interesting article related to the peace conference in London following the first balkan war - where Macedonian organizations petititioned the congress and sent memo's begging to govern them themselves.

They weren't invited, and their petitions and memo's were not listed on the agenda, or mentioned.

How is that for being frozen out of your destiny ?

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

yeah albania needs better roads thats for sure and joinng greece, oops sorry the eu will guarantee it gets them and terra nova will become the greek governor of albania.

Comment

• TerraNova
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                  yeah albania needs better roads thats for sure and joinng greece, oops sorry the eu will guarantee it gets them and terra nova will become the greek governor of albania.
                  Ιn fact this is from Bulgaria-RoM's borders.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Excellent, the Macedonians on both sides of the border can have something to play target practice with.

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Excellent, the Macedonians on both sides of the border can have something to play target practice with.
                      If u succeed on persuading 95% of Pirin region they are not Bulgarians as their grandfathers declared

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Please show me the evidence of where the grandfather's of 95% of the population in Pirin declared as Bulgarians. Do you have official documents for 95% of the population? Or is this another wisper you picked up from your fat Albanian kinsmen while he was coaching you on your artificial "Hellenism"?

How can there be an 'ethnic' Greek in Albania according to your definition of a 'Greek'? Is a Vlach in Albania still a 'Greek'? What's an 'ethnic' Greek?

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                          If u succeed on persuading 95% of Pirin region they are not Bulgarians as their grandfathers declared
                          You are very ignorant.

as you will notice there are Macedonians i Voulgaria.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TerraNova
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                            You are very ignorant.

as you will notice there are Macedonians i Voulgaria.
                            Ah ..after the treaty between Yugoslavia and Bulgaria,under Daddy Stalin supervision...which was altered some years after..

And where are all these now? Are there still 90% ethnic Macedonians there?

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                              Ah ..after the treaty between Yugoslavia and Bulgaria,under Daddy Stalin supervision...which was altered some years after..

And where are all these now? Are there still 90% ethnic Macedonians there?
                              Would you believe me if we get a statement from an official Bulgarian source?
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                              X