X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Sitel: More than half of crimes in Macedonia registered in Skopje

Skopje. More than half of the crimes in Macedonia during the first six months of 2009 were registered on the territory of Skopje, i.e. 6,285 or 51%, Macedonian Sitel television channel informs.
    Skopje is followed by Tetovo with 1,229 criminal actions recorded, Kumanovo with 1,063, Bitola with 957, Strumica with 922, Stip with 609, Ohrid with 593. The smallest number of crimes was reported in Veles – 557.
    Most of the crimes are severe thefts – 5,607, or 45.9%.
    The Macedonian Interior Ministry announces that during the first half of the year it registered four cases of an explosive device left and then activated – three in Skopje and one in Prilep. In all four cases the device was left in a car.
    You can almost pinpoint the ethnic Albanians with the statistics I am sorry to say.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Unfortunately, that much is clear.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

True but Stip, Strumica and Bitola are not really albos places?

Comment

• makedonin
        • Sep 2008

Shtip and Strumica are cause of the Travkata
        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Bitola, Shtip and Strumica don't have much Albanians, but do have more Roma, and Macedonian criminals no doubt. However, Skopje, Tetovo and Kumanovo total to over 8,500 crimes, whereas Bitola, Strumica, Shtip, Veles and Ohrid combined are only approx. 3,500, not even half of it. The Albanian populations in the opposing groups also, cannot be compared, as the former has by far the larger portion.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

I agree that most crime is commited by Albos in Macedonia but macedonians too.I mean most those pedophile cases that make me sick on avarage most are macedonians, there are murders too which are commited by Macedonians. Yes albos are leading us at this but I don't think we are much better. At least they kill each other, our run around and rape kids.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

I think what you said at the end is an unfair generalisation, Albanians don't only kill Albanians, and Macedonians certainly aren't the only one's who have committed indicent acts against children. What makes the paper is not always the true reflection of the situation on the ground, I doubt even half (compared to Macedonians) of the rapes within the Albanian community are even reported or brought to the attention of authorities in some way.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Maybe, I am just tired of reading the awful news and to be honest lately Macedonians hhave been filling the news with this horrible things. I agree the crime rate is high due to having a large Albanian population but i don't want to for one second defend all the Macedonian criminals who we hear about more and more every day. I am dissappointed to see that the crime is so high in Strumica and Bitola and as I remember there were three cases of child rape in Strumica only this year and all were Macedonians. Yes Albanians are the crime leaders but we have to face the truth and admit that this problem is becoming much bigger within the Macedonian population. The economical and social problems people face every day are making people do more and more criminal things and if it doesn't start improving we will have a big crime boom I think. yes the albanians are a big problem for us but od godina na godina we are becoming a big problem too.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n189814

You can almost pinpoint the ethnic Albanians with the statistics I am sorry to say.
                  Aren't you being a little prejudiced against Albanians? There is no way that only Albanians commit crimes in Macedonija.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                    Aren't you being a little prejudiced against Albanians? There is no way that only Albanians commit crimes in Macedonija.
                    No, there are plenty of others that do that to......

But Niko, why "Macedonija"??
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Mostly it's the Albanians who commit crime.
                      We are catching up but they are still the leaders

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Aren't you being a little prejudiced against Albanians? There is no way that only Albanians commit crimes in Macedonia.
                        I fixed your spelling above.
                        There are criminals everywhere Nikodim .... sometimes you can be a criminal by merely telling white lies about yourself Niko.

But, the fact that Skopje and Tetovo have the highest numbers is a clear indicator of the attitude to lawlessness that the ethnic Albanians have in Macedonia and correlates quite well with their demographic locations.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• King Makedon
                          • Apr 2009

Yes, and let us not forget Austria, a high developed econonmic country.
                          ethnic germans commited the worst crimes ever seen like the case with Natascha Kampusch.

So what happened in Macedonia is a tragedy. Psychos did exist during the past they exist now and they'll exist in the future.

In the past the commies didn't want to speak about those cases, they only told good news,very rare bad news, whereas today the media only tells about bad news, very rare good news.
                          ]
                          The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                          [/SIZE]

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Makedon View Post
                            Yes, and let us not forget Austria, a high developed econonmic country.
                            ethnic germans commited the worst crimes ever seen like the case with Natascha Kampusch.

So what happened in Macedonia is a tragedy. Psychos did exist during the past they exist now and they'll exist in the future.

In the past the commies didn't want to speak about those cases, they only told good news,very rare bad news, whereas today the media only tells about bad news, very rare good news.
                            I don't care what you say about commies, it was much safer than because I grew up there and I lived through that time. I went to Prespa with a group of children on holiday for the first time when I was 5 years old. i travelled Yugoslavia with school friends, kids, walking around the street and shops. I fell asleep on a bench in Nish and people were worried, not looking to rape me. Yugoslavia had one good thing and that was law. It had strict law and it was followed and respected. Now in our country everything is raspashana komanda.

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              I don't care what you say about commies, it was much safer than because I grew up there and I lived through that time. I went to Prespa with a group of children on holiday for the first time when I was 5 years old. i travelled Yugoslavia with school friends, kids, walking around the street and shops. I fell asleep on a bench in Nish and people were worried, not looking to rape me. Yugoslavia had one good thing and that was law. It had strict law and it was followed and respected. Now in our country everything is raspashana komanda.
                              What you say is very true Jankovska! This is how it was, Law was very much respected.
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                              X