X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

236 Traditional Macedonian songs in Sheet Music

Included is sheet music, as well as chords for guitars/pianos to support the main melody. Also included is a table for pronouncing Macedonian titles and lyrics of the songs, as all text is written in Kirilica.

This is an absolutely invaluable resource for us to help spread our culture and make it more accessible to international audiences. I know that choirs are always interested in balkan tunes, and at the moment there is a wave of interest in balkan folk and gypsy music in music festivals around the world for the hipster crowd.

So, if you know any musicians that are in to different sounds and tunes, i'd recommend showing them this music and also helping them with translation if they need.

Macedonian Ora in Boston - YouTube
    Last edited by Coolski; 09-10-2011, 08:01 PM.
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • julie
    • May 2009

Thanks for the link, have a cousin who is a guitarist and have sent him the link
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

Awesome.
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Here's a link to a 1000 macedonian songs in sheet music. This made my day when I first found it

Comment

• Coolski
          • Sep 2008

oh wow... that's awesome, thanks vicsinad

Comment

Working...
          X