Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 08-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #231
United MKD

United MKD is on a distinguished road

Sorry, yeah the threads can be merged I didn't realise. My friend a few weeks ago found his great grandfather had travelled to Ellis Island so I did some searches and found some Macedonians who identified themselves as Macedonians as well as legit immigration papers from these dates, therefore these people right here are our proof about the existence of Macedonians long before Tito. I found it very fascinating and exciting seeing raw information such as this.
United MKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #232
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

remember the greeks say that tito created the macedonians in 1944 they were bulgarian according to the greeks.I don't know if people are aware that tito might have had a time machine & went back in the 1900 & created macedonians.Im sure True Macedonian wrote a lot about Tito's time travels.All fascinating stuff.I'm sure you have all read them on maknews & at the mto Tito's time Machine.
To anyone reading this thread & others dealing with evidence about the existence of macedonians please bring it out the more the better.Thanks for bringing it out united MKD.
THis stuff could be developed into a reference material on the MTO website which would be invaluable material in the proof of who we are & our existence in the past.

Last edited by George S.; 08-26-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: ed
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #233
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

All of the information on this thread is fantastic and undeniable proof of Macedonian existence. Thanks to all who have contributed and please continue to build upon it as you discover more sources.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #234
TrueMacedonian

TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough

This was a great topic. Very informative and confirms that the identity of the Macedonians was indeed well affirmed before Tito. I found a document which I will be posting some pages of in due time. The research of Daskalot and Bratot in this topic along with the collective research from this seperate but similar topic - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1372
have been a thorn in the eye of Macedonia's and the Macedonian's enemies!
Old 09-15-2011, 01:39 PM   #235
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

It would be intersting to see how many left to retire in macedonia.Also how many would have bought their families over as ameica was a land of opportunity.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #236
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Here is something interesting. I am sure you're all familiar with the comedian Jerry Seinfeld. His family has a mixed Jewish background, his mother being from Syria. When her family came to the U.S they recorded their nationality as 'Turkish' - no doubt due to Syria belonging to the Ottoman Empire at the time. Just an example of how easily the picture can become blurred by some people with an agenda.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/24/ny...24records.html
Quote:
Both of her parents passed through Ellis Island as well. The records show that Selim Hosni, a 26-year-old carpenter, arrived in 1909 aboard the S.S. Hudson and was joined the following year by his wife, Salha, and their infant daughter, Orizia, passengers on the Floride.

The family had been living in Aleppo, Syria, before the move but described their nationality as Turkish.

“Oh really?” Mr. Seinfeld said. “I never knew that. I thought they were Syrian. They were definitely Jewish. I can guarantee you that.”
Old 10-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #237
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Are Selim and Salha Jewish names? They do not sound Jewish to me, but I could be wrong.
Does anyone know?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #238
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskalot View Post
Are Selim and Salha Jewish names? They do not sound Jewish to me, but I could be wrong.
Does anyone know?
Salha is purely Arabic name but it`s possible that a Jew in middle-east have a name like this.

Selim is Arabic originated too but probably there are more Selim in Turkey than any Arabic state. Selim is not that popular among Arabs but it was highly popular among Turkish people a century ago due to few sultan Selim-s in the Ottoman past. Nowadays, it`s not that popular anymore.

I started to think if Jerry Seinfeld is a self proclaimed Jew or not??? I heard that there are self-proclaimed fake Jews in US because it`s easier to become a Jew in there while it`s kinda impossible in middle-east. Also "Salha-Selim" doesn't sound that Jewish at all !!!

Last edited by Onur; 10-11-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #239
ProMKD

ProMKD is on a distinguished road

Seinfeld is definitely a jew, look at him! hahah
ProMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #240
Soldier of Macedon

Of course he is Jewish and that is the heritage he claims.

Tags
1903, 1938, 1973, alexander the great, america, by-laws, columbus, committee, dusan sinadinoski, immigration, invandrare, macedonia, macedonian american, macedonian immigrants, macedonian immigration, macedonians, makedoner, malmoe, malmö, minorities, ohio, russia, society, stalin, sweden, usa, world war 2, wwii