X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Wait untill Christmas )
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Unofficially, in this project could be included William Theodore Kotcheff who is from Macedonian origin.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Hi Prolet there are stories circulating around that the Albanians don't pay for their water or elctricity or telephone etc how they are avoiding it i don't know.Does anyone know?
        I cant confirm about water, but telephone and electricity are privatized T-Com and EVN. Germans and Austrians, everyone has to pay even in the villages. Arachinovo got switched off because only 20% of the people didnt pay in the village. Everyone has to pay otherwise they switch them off then they come and beg to pay. Im talking about the Albanians here, the others are not a problem.

I know in Kosovo whenever they go to register their car, they have to show a document stating that they've payed all their bills during the year otherwise they dont allow them to do it.

As for Water Bills, well alot of the Villages in Macedonia have their own water supply i can tell you that in the Mavrovo region ie Galichnik,Gari,Lazarapole,Tresonche the Mijachki sela they dont pay for water because they have over 10 Izvori there which brings water out of the ground, they have Rivers and lakes with clean water because they are mountainous villages and the water is very clean.

The water bill in Macedonia is very cheap, probably around 500 denars or 8 Euros at the most for the average Macedonian User which is much cheaper then Australia for example. It varies aswell because during the winter people dont use alot of water because pipes freeze up mainly because the temperatures fall below 0 degrees and in the house holds they dont water their gardens they just use water for basic needs.

I know in Munich,Germany for example they dont pay for any water at all because they have the Alps near by, all they do is pay for the heating but they have unlimited water resources.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I think the movie aside do people know that SBS refers to us as FYROM,it won't change it's stance as various people have written to the head of SBS in sydney & complained about the reference which is not acceptable,FYROM is a deragotary term concocted by Greece to keep Macedonia at bay.It's a nonsemsical term & Greece hopes to confuse the world into thinking that there is only onetype Macedonia & that's the Greek one.
          Last edited by George S.; 11-12-2009, 01:09 AM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

i will be very pissed if the major nightclubs in Macedonia ban smoking indoors!

I can deal with the smoke smell more than I can deal with BO and the odd villager who smells like cows.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Bij, When you go to Night Clubs now in Australia is it any different?? Smoking is banned too, the good news is you can spray yourself with Cologne or Perfume and walk out without having Cigarette smoke all over you.

The last thing you need is some Ovchar smoking like a Turcin right next to you. Its good that they brought in the ban, however during winter when its -20 degrees at night time or early in the morning when you go outside for a smoke you wont feel your legs from the cold, especially the ladies when they dress up as they usually do in Macedonia.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Prolet,

any nightclub in Australia worth going to has an open area for smoking. and this is where you'll find me, smoking like a 'Turcin' and freezing my ass off.

BTW, did you know Macedonia has taken over Turkey in the latest stats for number of smokers?

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Naa too much Smrdeja from Smoke, Why would you want to smoke and ruin your health??

Turkey is a country of 70 million people, surly more then 2 million people smoke there.

Turkey already has this law where you are not allowed to smoke anywhere indoor, i think Croatia brought it in too but they brought it back just like it was delayed by our government this year.

Bij, Why would you smoke when you know its bad for you?? How many packs a day do you smoke??

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

i am sure it was some sort of per capita thing. i mean i never saw the results myself, this is just what i was repeatedly told in macedonia this past summer.

trust me, i was in turkey this year, you can smoke everywhere except for the airport. fucking drove me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i smoke a pack throughout the week, and then one on weekends usually. i enjoy smoking. thoroughly enjoy it.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

I remember a Turkish man killed a waiter because the waiter told him to put out his smoke, who know maybe they've made a few exceptions.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Bij, 2 Packs a week is hardly smoking i was thinking you smoke at least 2 packs a day, its not so bad at all.

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

no, only in Macedonia i smoke two packets a day. it's cheaper than eating

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                          i am sure it was some sort of per capita thing. i mean i never saw the results myself, this is just what i was repeatedly told in macedonia this past summer.

trust me, i was in turkey this year, you can smoke everywhere except for the airport. fucking drove me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i smoke a pack throughout the week, and then one on weekends usually. i enjoy smoking. thoroughly enjoy it.
                          In Macedonia you can smoke at the airport as well. It's against the law but than no one cares about the law, mostly the people who are employed at the airport. They smoke there but they are employed by vrski so they won't get in trouble. Just shows how far laws go in Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

When i was in Macedonia in 2006,nearly everywhere i went the people smoked.They considered it odd if you declined a cigarette.In a household of 7 people everyone smoked
                            cigarettes at the same time with two babies there was smoke everywhere.I made a joke when they served me up a whole baby goat is said the goat is the only one not smoking & guess what they stuck a cigarette in it's mouth.Currently two people have cancer from smoking & they wiil soon die as they have no money for treatment besides the cancer has spread elswhere.They were smoking 2 to 3 packets a day.
                            Last edited by George S.; 11-13-2009, 01:21 PM. Reason: edit
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              In Macedonia you can smoke at the airport as well. It's against the law but than no one cares about the law, mostly the people who are employed at the airport. They smoke there but they are employed by vrski so they won't get in trouble. Just shows how far laws go in Macedonia.
                              yeah, i love when they stick a no smoking sign under the glass on the tables, and then an ashtray on top of it

Comment

Working...
                              X