Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

shouldn't be hard considering there are so few ladies!

come on Spartan, on your game!

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Bij, aside from not standing up for the integrity of mankind on the following thread:
      It would appear that some Greeks who have a somewhat peculiar fascination with Macedonia are going through a phase of trying to "expose" various Macedonians online such that their personal information is being revealed and I would imagine hoping for some kind of attacks from these brave internet warriors defending the

Spartan has shown himself to be a reasonable, thoughtful and friendly Greek on this forum. He is welcome here.

But he should learn who the girls are and who the boys are.
      ok i just read that post, and i guess i should stop leaving the curtains open when i am changing for fear of showing up on a neo nazi greek forum in my bra??????????????????????

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Trust me, it is much more disturbing seeing me in my bra.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Trust me, it is much more disturbing seeing me in my bra.
          full support, push up, plunge, strapless, wide strap, wireless?

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I will leave it at "sexy" ... "man style".
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

does it match your manbags?

Comment

• Spartan
                • Sep 2008

Bij, aside from not standing up for the integrity of mankind on the following thread:
                It would appear that some Greeks who have a somewhat peculiar fascination with Macedonia are going through a phase of trying to "expose" various Macedonians online such that their personal information is being revealed and I would imagine hoping for some kind of attacks from these brave internet warriors defending the

Spartan has shown himself to be a reasonable, thoughtful and friendly Greek on this forum. He is welcome here.

But he should learn who the girls are and who the boys are.
                Risto

I apologise if you took offence to my absence from that thread, but I feel that there was nothing I could add, that hadnt been said already.
                I agree, exposing personal identities on the internet is not a nice thing to do. The situation went too far unfortunately.

However, I dont think my 'silence' in the matter should warrant a black mark on my reputation here. I simply observed what was going on. You guys know me by now - I dont get too involved in the heated stuff.

Sorry Bij, didnt realize you were a lady
                my apologies
                Last edited by Spartan; 11-06-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Spartan, no problem.
                  I have learned to fend for myself for a long time.
                  But as much as Macedonians condemned the actions of that deranged idiot, one word from a (real) Greek like you condemning that foolishness would have held a great deal of weight.

Truthfully, I thought your absence was peculiar. But rationalised it by assuming you may also face the wrath of these deranged internet warriors.

No harm done.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

I see your point, and if their is another 'episode' I will keep your words in mind.

And just for the record, Im not worried about the 'wrath' of any internet warriors Risto, I like to think of myself as 'my own man'. That had nothing to do with it.

Cheers my friend

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

spartan is misunderstood,he is a very polite gentleman & really doesn't want to offend anyone.If more people were like him the world would be a better place.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

Spartan is a good friend of ours, he is enlightened and a real gentleman.

By the way, welcome on board Bij!
                        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                          Spartan is a good friend of ours, he is enlightened and a real gentleman.

By the way, welcome on board Bij!
                          hi daskalot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Good to see everybody playing nicely, lol.

Spartan is a top bloke, more like him the better, but Spartan, RtG has a point, you should have voiced your opinion during that event with the racist idiots from maggotsontheweb, your oinion would have held weight precisely because you are Greek. We don't expect for you to go and bat for us, but at the same time I feel that you should have said something about the matter and criticise those racists in that instance. You will notice that, despite not having an obligation myself, I often stick up for you here against Macedonians who have taken the wrong impression of you (or good Greeks in general), simply because I respect you as a human, and what's right is right.

One more thing, post here more often, your opinion is missed from here all too often lately bro.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, You know all too well that if he does that he will only stick his hand in the fire and just get burned in the process. You cant communicate with those racists you know that, i believe that Fatso (Debeljash) disagreed and we saw what happened with him. The Greeks regard him as Macedonian we regard him as Greek and the bloke is stuck in no mans land.

I must say it was the most disgusting 50 + pages i've read when they attacked Risto like that. It was like walking into a firing squad, i can understand the fact that they are pro Greek and see things differently but that was just disgraceful behavior.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

Prolet, Risto seems like he can take care of himself. Let them lay in the beds they've made and be done with it, can't change the past. All this proves is Risto unnerved them and I think this is a good thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X