Alex Kuzmanovski 22 died this past sat.R.i.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nasha Vojvoda
    • Aug 2011

Alex Kuzmanovski 22 died this past sat.R.i.p.

He left behind a younger sister, mom,dad and grandma.
    I have no other information?
    May Jesus be with them now and give them strength.
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Bog da go prosti
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Bog da go prosti, i zdrava na familijata.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

May God comfort his family in their time of need.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Bog da go prosti
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

bog da go prosti.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X