X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TajnataKniga
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    you're kidding right...you don't think Meto is reading any of this shit huh...?

c'mon mate, that's the whole fuckin' point...he is here, its what egomaniacs do, they make sure that they're at the centre of their known universe and when they're not using their log-in they're reading as a guest or they're feeding their stooges information about former Australian members to discredit them...and you didn't see any of that...

and to help you understand your place in the grand scheme of things, I couldn't give a fuck about your cult of personality because you haven't got one and its not about you.

whether you care to open any of my threads, again it doesn't matter to me because its no more about me as it is about you.

neither of us matter but what is of absolute importance is that those claiming to represent the masses are accountable...and don't give me that fuckin bullshit that I have to go to fuckin DC to say my peace so you can be left at peace to skip through the forum...
    oh moderators....give us a break...

Comment

• Silver
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Meto, who's your Cult of Personality hero from history...I see you in the Saddam Hussein mould, where Hussein saw himself as Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, I can see you more in the Tsar Samoil garb in your attempt to reach out to certain la la 'chapters' in MPO land...
      If I were a betting man I'd say it's the same as Mr. Buktop's Phoenix.

A tin-pot, polyester leisure suit wearing, door-to-door aluminum siding salesman.

Comment

• Silver
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
        oh moderators....give us a break...
        You UMD cheerios really seem to have a problem with free speech.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
          • Sep 2008

I think I do have that right Phoenix, as a member of this forum.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

Silver...doesn´t your words seem very hollow in the light of this comment:

"Not really, you don't have any right at all."

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              Phoenix have you tried contacting Meto through the UMD website? If not I recommend you do.

I emailed Meto but still haven't got a reply. He is probably busy but I would like to chat to him so hopefully he will get back to me. He always has in the past so I am keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

• Silver
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                Silver...doesn´t your words seem very hollow in the light of this comment:

"Not really, you don't have any right at all."
                I don't think so because the way I see it: "You, the party of the first part are trying to stop Phoenix, the party of the second part from saying or doing what Phoenix thinks is right, so you the party of the first part now think that Phoenix the party of the second part is somehow limiting your rights and freedoms to say so."

Maybe if I play my cards right, I too could land a full time paying job with the UMD so I can sit here all day backtracking through threads and answering questions. Associate Vice-Executive Director of Facts Checking, I like the sound of that!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Silver .... I see the "Dark Humour" has descended upon you. I suffer from the same affliction. I love it.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                    I think I do have that right Phoenix, as a member of this forum.
                    No you don't have a right slovenec, my identity as a Macedonian is in question in this particular thread regarding the UMD and that far outweighs any 'rights' that you have as a mere 'member' here...

I don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from but be assured that you don't have any rights to comment or even attempt to silence this debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X