• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha
    Banned
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Yes but Mihas is facing a lawsuit from Greek ultranationalist organization

and Thalia nowadays faces an avalanche of attacks for stating Greek identity was created in the 19th century.The charges came in Greek Parliament by the leader of the nationalist party LAOS George Karadzhaferis and Alpha on the Macedoniatruth forum.

Bloody nationalists. what hapened to freedom of speach? or is the truth to painful.
    We are too free of a society. You have no idea do you ? Of course ppl can sue...so what ? PPl in america sue if they slip and fall on store premises. If the nationalists get vindicated in court then you can say something. Dont over-excite yourself with the 19th century statement. I would also appreciate a source to what she said so we can look more closely to what her opinion is before we speculate.

Comment

• Alpha
      Banned
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Your disagreement is a matter of opinion, not my assertion.
      I find it arrogant what you said, but Il leave it at that.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
        We are too free of a society. You have no idea do you ? Of course ppl can sue...so what ? PPl in america sue if they slip and fall on store premises. If the nationalists get vindicated in court then you can say something. Dont over-excite yourself with the 19th century statement. I would also appreciate a source to what she said so we can look more closely to what her opinion is before we speculate.
        Yeh but no other citizen that lives in a Democratic country gets sued for expresing his right to freedom of speech. It can only hapen in Facist Greece.

And you mentioned Talia in your sarcastic remark that you promised to stop making. I am sure you are aware of what she said. infact 14 of the 32 posts on that thread is by you. Evan though most of it is crap, you are no stranger to the Talija Dragonas statement thread.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I find it arrogant what you said, but Il leave it at that.
          That's ok, I find your endless lies dispicable. I would rather be arrogant than a liar. Do you what the one thing worse than a piece of shit is?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Alpha
            Banned
            • Jan 2010

endless lies ? Let me guess is the answer to your question " greek " ?
            Did i win the jackpot ? anyway SOM...Il have a discussion with you, but i wont trade insults with you.

Comment

• Alpha
              Banned
              • Jan 2010

Yeh but no other citizen that lives in a Democratic country gets sued for expresing his right to freedom of speech. It can only hapen in Facist Greece.
              yes they do...its called " slander "

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

yes they do...its called " slander "
                well every post you slander macedonians, give me the details of your solicitor so mine can contact yours.

You also made a coment how no one in the Balkan are pure which includes your plastic nation. Is that not in the same path as what Talija and mihas are about? so are you not a hipocrit?

Slander, you want some toilet paper for that shit coming out of your mouth?????
                Last edited by Bill77; 01-12-2010, 06:15 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Let me guess is the answer to your question " greek " ?
                  Absolutely not, and I resent that assumption by you.

The answer to the question was: a liar.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Alpha
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2010

Absolutely not, and I resent that assumption by you.

The answer to the question was: a liar.
                    I have not lied at all. What is my incentive to lie ?
                    To disagree does not mean to lie SOM..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Sure you have, don't be so modest now.

To make claims and then refuse to back them up, signals towards a lie, when you start dancing around the questions in relation to those claims, it confirms that lie.

Comment

• Alpha
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2010

well every post you slander macedonians, give me the details of your solicitor so mine can contact yours.

You also made a coment how no one in the Balkan are pure which includes your plastic nation. Is that not in the same path as what Talija and mihas are about? so are you not a hipocrit?

Slander, you want some toilet paper for that shit coming out of your mouth?????
                        Find me ONE greek that tells you he is a pure ancient hellene. That is a blatant lie that has been circulating in your community for ages now. We define ourselves culturally and ethnically as greek ppl.

Its your community that is coming out with substratum ( Dimko ? ) genetics into the arena. All this 19th century blah blah when you dont even know what its about or what it means. We have been called everything under the sun and it keeps changing each time. Yesterday i was an ethiopian...then i was subsaharan....then i was a vlach, no wait cant be...i must be an albanian.

you see the trend...

Comment

• Alpha
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2010

Sure you have, don't be so modest now.

To make claims and then refuse to back them up, signals towards a lie, when you start dancing around the questions in relation to those claims, it confirms that lie.
                          next time I do that...you let me know on the spot. I will give you an answer.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Find me ONE greek that tells you he is a pure ancient hellene. That is a blatant lie that has been circulating in your community for ages now.
                            Actually it's not, perhaps you are forgetting those racists at maggotsontheweb and other places, you know, you are a member there too. Plus, we have you here talking about some fantasy city-state "mentality" that has been dead for 2000 years. We don't need to create these sorts of things, you guys do an excellent job at it already. Of course, not all Greeks are deluded racists.
                            We define ourselves culturally and ethnically as greek ppl.
                            Are you willing to negotiate on that?

We define ourselves ethnically, culturally and linguistically as Macedonians. And we will never be willing to share what is ours with anybody else. The Macedonian identity belongs to the Macedonians, the rest of you geographical 'Macedonians' have ethno-cultural and linguistic identities that are NOT Macedonian.

Comment

• Alpha
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2010

Actually it's not, perhaps you are forgetting those racists at maggotsontheweb and other places, you know, you are a member there too. Plus, we have you here talking about some fantasy city-state "mentality" that has been dead for 2000 years. We don't need to create these sorts of things, you guys do an excellent job at it already. Of course, not all Greeks are deluded racists.
                              You really are a piece of work. I was using the word "city state" as a metaphor for Christ's sake. Yeah yeah...i know. Dead for 2000 yrs yet somehow one day everybody just started talking greek. It was a huge conspiracy initiated by western european powers to teach a bunch of arvanite peasents the greek language. Priceless

Are you willing to negotiate on that?
                              We dont exclude nor deny somebody's self proclaimed Greekness while you do. That is the difference.

The Macedonian identity belongs to the Macedonians, the rest of you geographical 'Macedonians' have ethno-cultural and linguistic identities that are NOT Macedonian.
                              Who says ? That is racist right there. What makes you Macedonian SOM. Genetics ? Ancestry ? Are you from the kingdom of Macedon ? It would really mean a lot to me if you can answer me this with a sincere answer.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

You really are a piece of work. I was using the word "city state" as a metaphor for Christ's sake.
                                You said they STILL FOLLOW the city-state mentality, some 'metaphor' that is, sounds more like an implied continuity, but then again, who am I to comment on it, some piece of work indeed.
                                It was a huge conspiracy initiated by western european powers to teach a bunch of arvanite peasents the greek language.
                                Where have I stated that? And what does that have to do with your 'metaphor'?
                                We dont exclude nor deny somebody's self proclaimed Greekness while you do.
                                You are all over the place, seriously, I don't think you know what you're on about anymore, maybe today has been a bit of an overload for you. If somebody claimed to be Greek but spoke only Albanian and claimed to be a different "type" of Greek than the Greek-speaking Greeks, and asked the latter to change their name so as to not appropriate the 'Greek' name, what would your response be?
                                Who says ? That is racist right there. What makes you Macedonian SOM. Genetics ? Ancestry ? Are you from the kingdom of Macedon ? It would really mean a lot to me if you can answer me this with a sincere answer.
                                My ethnicity, my culture and my language. You have just denied the Macedonian people and their Macedonian identity again. You have (again) tried to dilute my identity, and you have reached the end of the line.

You my friend, are about one post away from meeting your former username.

Comment

Working...
                                X