X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TajnataKniga
    • Dec 2009

treaty of bucharest

for all the apologists on the forum, what macedonian organisation fights for the unity of all macedonian occupied territories?

if not, why not? this treaty is why my family moved to the US almost 100 years ago.

those organisations that ignore this fact are not real macedonian organisations in my opinion. we need our land back.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

TK, start up an organisation, you might get some support with that idea.
    But you won't if you you demand all the land back but then want to use a suffix for the united land.

As an example, the MTO thoroughly believes in the following (from the Macedonian Cause):
    The cultural unification and solidarity of the Macedonian people living in all parts of Macedonia; the Republic of Macedonia, Aegean Macedonia, Pirin Macedonia, Mala Prespa & Golo Brdo and Gora, as well as Macedonians throughout the world.
    If there is cultural unification, is anything else necessary? Now ... it is obvious you are here to merely provoke so (in line with your many posts) I won't expect a genuine answer. Notwithstanding this, your sentiment in this thread is worthy of consideration by the forum participants.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
    X