Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 10-19-2020, 11:28 PM   #1761
Chicho Makedonski

Chicho Makedonski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
Its sad that there will only be a few thousand tickets at most up for grabs! Nonetheless I think we will still be able to get a solid amount of us there on matchday. I'm a loyal Bankstown City Lions supporter and they are my club, but will definitely try my best to get my hands on a ticket and support Ilinden come Sunday. I have been to plenty of their games over the years as well and consider myself a supporter of them too. The last two games have been great atmospheres at Ilinden Sports Centre.

Also the game on Sunday might be a bit feisty, the Sydney United supporter group and Rockdale's don't get along, been some incidents past few years. Let's hope the battle is on the pitch in what should be a cracker, Rockdale has been on fire this season, even though it hasn't been a full one.
Haha yes, i'm part of the Rockdale supporter group, 'Komiti Sydney' and there is always tension between us and the Sydney United supporter group. Let's hope many Macedonians go to the game to support the great Macedonian football club, Rockdale Ilinden.
Chicho Makedonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:05 AM   #1762
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Chicho, being a Komiti member could you explain why Komiti Sydney had died off last few years? The scenes last couple games have been unreal but for most of the last three seasons Komiti Sydney have barely been a presence on the ground. A former Komiti member told me people had lost interest and would rather support the NRL or A-League, what do you reckon?
Old 10-20-2020, 12:45 AM   #1763
Chicho Makedonski

Chicho Makedonski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
Chicho, being a Komiti member could you explain why Komiti Sydney had died off last few years? The scenes last couple games have been unreal but for most of the last three seasons Komiti Sydney have barely been a presence on the ground. A former Komiti member told me people had lost interest and would rather support the NRL or A-League, what do you reckon?
I haven't been part of it for very long so i haven't noticed any decline. I'm used to getting solid numbers against the Greeks and Croatians but the other games people don't really care about as much due to the fact that the other teams have little to no fan base and the atmosphere isn't as good. I believe Komiti Sydney is slowly growing at the moment and the last few weeks have been a representation of that.

Sure many members stopped supporting for whatever reason but most have been before i joined them so i wouldn't know as to why they stopped. Surely people can support NRL/A-League while also supporting a Macedonian club.
Chicho Makedonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 04:22 PM   #1764
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Macedonia reach Euro 2020 - first major tournament in 27-year history

URL:
https://www.skysports.com/football/n...7-year-history

Veteran forward Goran Pandev scored the decisive goal to send Macedonia to Euro 2020 - the major tournament in their 27-year history.

The 37-year-old - Macedonia's most capped player and all-time leading scorer - flicked the ball home in the 56th minute to see off Georgia in Thursday's play-off final.

The game was perhaps the biggest in the history of two young soccer nations, but no fans were allowed into the 54,000-seater national stadium in Tbilisi because of coronavirus restrictions in Georgia.

ВИДЕО: Скопје слави историја – Македонија е во транс по победата во Грузија:
https://dribling.mk/fudbal/video-sko...ta-vo-gruzija/
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 04:40 PM   #1765
Amphipolis

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

Well, that's actually because they have a new rule for all the weakest teams (called 4th category) to have play-offs and one or two of them end up to Euro Finals. That's a weird new policy, the Finals should be for the best... and the hosts.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:48 PM   #1766
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
Well, that's actually because they have a new rule for all the weakest teams (called 4th category) to have play-offs and one or two of them end up to Euro Finals. That's a weird new policy, the Finals should be for the best... and the hosts.
I agree that the finals should be just be for the best and hosts but you just subtlety had to have a go instead of offering congratulations, idiot
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:01 PM   #1767
Amphipolis

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

Well you're right. Congratulations!!

I still remember Greece's first time (in Euro 1980) when I was a child and we were very decent though having two defeats (0-1 by Netherlands and 1-3 by Czechoslovakia) and one draw (0-0 with West Germany).

The second time it was a World Cup (in 1994 when I was a student) and it was the worst disaster one can think of. I believe we were (by far) the worst team of the Finals.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 06:01 AM   #1768
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin15 View Post
Macedonia reach Euro 2020 - first major tournament in 27-year history
The supporters should use every game in that tournament as an opportunity to overtly rebel against the detriment that Europe has forced upon Macedonia and to bring shame upon the northadonian government. Here's Zaev the traitor congratulating the players:

https://dribling.mk/fudbal/zoran-zae...a-zemja-video/

Typical doublespeak from that rat. He talks about Macedonian footballers, Macedonian football team, Macedonian history, Macedonian citizens, etc. But to avoid being perceived negatively, he refrained from referring to the fake name of the country and instead referred to it as "our country".
Old 11-13-2020, 09:45 PM   #1769
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
The supporters should use every game in that tournament as an opportunity to overtly rebel against the detriment that Europe has forced upon Macedonia and to bring shame upon the northadonian government. Here's Zaev the traitor congratulating the players:

https://dribling.mk/fudbal/zoran-zae...a-zemja-video/

Typical doublespeak from that rat. He talks about Macedonian footballers, Macedonian football team, Macedonian history, Macedonian citizens, etc. But to avoid being perceived negatively, he refrained from referring to the fake name of the country and instead referred to it as "our country".
I saw that and yes what a double speaking scumbag
On another note, that other traitorous northern scumbag Pendarovski has put a complaint about me to Twitter, 5 tweets that I have responded to him are deemed by Twitter to be threatening or wishing ill will or harm towards him, Iíve appealed and have explained that none of my responses to him are any of that, all I have repeatedly called him is a lying northern traitorous weasel, idiot, scumbag and fool and have called him out many times for his traitorous actions and lies, mind you all of my responses have been in Macedonian Cyrillic so obviously he has read them and has put in the complaint as I donít believe any of Twitterís admin can read Macedonian Cyrillic, poor little Stevo got his feelings hurt the fucking traitorous northern cry baby
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 11:45 PM   #1770
Solun

Solun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
I haven't heard anyone from UEFA stating they now wish for the 'weakest' nations to attend. But if you believe that to be the case, you should look upon it positively as it means Greece may possibly qualify in future
Solun is offline   Reply With Quote